[Wts] Dragon-Shadow Great Sword

L

Litmus

Originally posted by Solid

Litmus maybe I have come back with some attitude, so fucking what, last I checked its a public channel and i have not broken any rules here.

broken no rules at all :rolleyes:

S

Solid

nope not to my knowledge, there is no statement from BW to say the specific use of that word is against any rules on these forums and its been widely used here for the last 2 years.

O

old.Emma

ignore litmus.

he`s just bitter that he cant hit for 1,000 dmg anymore with his zerker.

but instead of stick around and continue to play his class. he took the easy route and rolled a hero.

K

kaboomy

15 p ?

Well, i thougt 4,5p for a WoW-belt was much ??

nice try, hope u get it !

cya

M

Mid_Blejsarus

i repeat, BEST sword for a 2handed savage.
Imho atleast since its the slowest one.
And in that case 15p for the best weapon he can get is much?
Imho not :) but its nice on my back tho :D

E

-ElemenT-

Re: 15 p ?

Originally posted by kaboomy
Well, i thougt 4,5p for a WoW-belt was much ??

nice try, hope u get it !

cya

Some pay the double of that.

<winks at blood> ;)

L

lator

Ok thing is... u can sell and buy FFA items, but if you do so, you cannot participate in Shanks' hunts anymore. Blejs has decided that he wont participate in raids, so he can as well sell the sword he doesnt need. That is totally cool and I respect his decision.

I understand some ppl here doesnt agree with his policy as a guildmaster that he is. But... is BO in good reputation here anyway? I think Blejs is selling the sword as a fellow player, NOT as a guildmaster.

So let him sell his sword he has used for long time and wont need anymore, aint it better that everyone of us have a chance of getting it than it would be stuck on Blejsas back to the end of eternity? :)

S

Solid

I would potentially disagree with his comments about it being the best sword for savages, most TG weapons are perfect for savages, cos tbh they are not worried about frontload damage, they use a haste buf and train Quickness 23 times whilst levelling as well as getting +75 Qui on their SC suit.

As a 2H savage i would probably prefer to try and reach a very fast swing speed using my 2H, and even the fastest 2H sword wont cap your melee swing rate unless using the best celerity.

S

scarffs

Of course Lator you say this because you make a sell thread also ?
It's not nice to first agree with the rules and participate, then when you get items you forget about the rules and sell them.
Not correct mate.

B

Blood

Originally posted by gudrex
I have to agree with Blejs on this one......I totaly agree that you shouldn't claim FFA raid dropps and sell em ....but if u had the item for so long that u worn it down to 94 dur and u respecc. Then i think u have used the item long enough to be able to see it as your own and do what you please with it...and in this case sell it.

ditto..

now stop whining at blej for selling the drop he claimed fair and square, and start laughing at him for being a n00bzor and trying to stealth sell it.

:clap:

B

Blood

Re: Re: 15 p ?

Originally posted by -ElemenT-
<winks at blood> ;)

/me gets freaked out from Max winking at him

/me pokes Max in the eye

(ps i seem to remember someone paying alot more for one.. zapsi?)

A

Ardrias_Mid

This thread am of funny.

I recall raids lead by Blej in the past, and loot-rules there etc... :rolleyes:

P

pudzy

Everyone's entitled to their view tbh, Myrte mainly commenting to Solid about that. It's a public forum, remember this.

Also, I thought ya know 15p fucking hell! 94% DUR! your having a laugh! But I've just had a m8 selling a TG hammer for 30p at full condition(i guess).. so who are we to say how much an item should go for, if someone's got the cash floating out of their pockets then they can by all mean's pay it, I personally wouldnt touch it, however there are items I'd pay 15p for in the same state due to rarity, mods on raids and purely not much chance of getting them on a raid.

And stop bullying blej he cant help it, hes not 'pretending' to be this thick :p.

D

dracus

best?

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
i repeat, BEST sword for a 2handed savage.
Imho atleast since its the slowest one.
And in that case 15p for the best weapon he can get is much?
Imho not :) but its nice on my back tho :D

Agmundr's Foe Slayer
16.5dps, 5.7spd, 100% quality, 35% bonus
+6 Sword, +6% crush, +6% thrust, +40 HP
95 pt direct damage proc (fire)

This is better imo :)

/Dracus

A

Artemls

Re: best?

Originally posted by dracus
Agmundr's Foe Slayer
16.5dps, 5.7spd, 100% quality, 35% bonus
+6 Sword, +6% crush, +6% thrust, +40 HP
95 pt direct damage proc (fire)

This is better imo :)

/Dracus

Would be if Savage could use it :p

X

Xeanor

ROFL, if this weapon doesn't belong to Blej, who does it belong to then?

He did a lot of work for it no?

And all you whiners whining about the raid rules, really, why do you care? Jealous he has the sword and you don't? And now that he's going to sell it you just try to nail him into the ground? Really, I couldn't care less if someone sold the Apocalypse sword in Alb, the one who would probably won it fair and square, maybe raid rules say you should trade, you are free to live by that, but making a hassle out of every piece of loot from TG that is being sold is just completely childish. Selling blablabla from TG! "WTGOMG ISNT THIS A BLABLA RAID ITEM?!?!?! !UR NOT ALLOWED TO SELL!!!1111ONEONE!1!!!1ONE!1!1", really, I don't know what people are winding themselves up about, just ban him from raids if you really want to and be done with it. In Alb most Caer Sidi raids are guildhunts atm, and there would be no way to check if someone has gotten a item from a raid where you get banned, which is only by 1 organiser in Alb and haven't raided for a while, and he will have to write down every winner of an item. Way too hard to check, the rule of selling could be there, but it's too hard to use that rule, so just leave it and go hunt for items, instead of whining to others who won items, maybe respec and sell them after.

I

ixnay

Originally posted by frols
Originally posted by Xeanor

He did a lot of work for it no?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
last time i was on a tg raid i fell asleep.

:clap:

D

dracus

Re: Re: best?

Originally posted by Artemls
Would be if Savage could use it :p

Bugger...why cant it? :( now ive gotta find a new one for me own savage...but think ill just wait for 1.64(next yr :p) a MP 5.3 will do just fine imo ;)

/Dracus

M

Mid_Blejsarus

didnt feel asleep on raid i got item :D was 1 ffa raid and then queen/king and i think also it was a guild hunt with 1 more guild
i just think its soooo boring :) but not like i got something from stuff i fell asleep on so :D

G

Graknak

Bored so my 2 cents, or 1 actually, 15P is not worth is for a wep with 94% dur left, it simply means the extra 30% dur a MP/99% wep has over its normal 100% is all used meaning the weapon is worth 3/4th max of the normal price :m00:
tbh we not being Excal i assume, it's worth about 10p normal price (just do more TG raids fgs) making it 7.5p worth.
If you don't agree, sue me, i'm an Alb anyway :D

M

Mid_Blejsarus

still my choice what i think its worth, if ppl wanna buy
then they can buy, if not they dont :)
and missing 6% isnt much fyi ^^ :)
not when its 100qua item

K

kjel

KJEL'S OFFICIAL RULING ON THE STINKING SWORD:

drum roll please!

Due to the fact that Blejs actually used this sword for an extended length of time (see 94% duration) and turned it into damaged goods (let's face it, there's something not right about getting an item with dropped duration from the lotto) it is ergo "his". No ban will be placed.

Lator on the other hand will need his weapon reviewed so see if it was actually put into use or whether he kept it for good looks, until the end of the said review, I'm placed a temporary ban on him from my FFA TG raids.

A future ruling on item resale will be ironed out in the near future so we don't have to do through this again.

O

old.Zarff

Can't you ban Blejs for being ugly then Kjel?

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.Zarff
Can't you ban Blejs for being ugly then Kjel?

Why bring something up that will ban you aswell zarff?

L

lator

And how excactly do I prove it? Point is that the hammer is NOT FFA raid drop anyway, I wouldnt sell it publicly otherwise. Only hammer I have ever even lottoed for in FFA is Dragon Shadow Hammer.

K

kjel

Ok, just needed to do some checking Lator, the mod list we write down only says "hammer" on it so have to look it up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom