[Wts] Dragon-Shadow Great Sword

M

Mid_Blejsarus

i cant understand, why its stupid to buy sword?
Its the best a 2handed savage can get?
So if you got the money, as alot of ppl do.
Farming,Crafting you name it.

And again 1 person asked me to, doesnt matter who.
5p for sword lol :D
Its not like i NEED to sell it.
I can say this, i would pay it easy if i needed the sword.
And i had the money, i would even consider farm the money.
Why shouldnt i wanna run around with the best sword possible? As i think that sword is atleast.

and tnx myrte :)

G

grizlasthehero

blejs prob licked the sword i wouldnt buy it.

L

Litmus

whats your problem solid?, you went away for a few months now you have come back with some atitude, you also flamed Shike in another post for no reason at all which also had nothing to do with you.

S

Spamb0t

its not like 15plat for a sword is such an insane price anyways ;O
atleast not compared to excal.

F

frols

Dont you get banned for buying/selling from FFA raids? assuming this was won on a FFA raid.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
i cant understand, why its stupid to buy sword?
Its the best a 2handed savage can get?
So if you got the money, as alot of ppl do.
Farming,Crafting you name it.

And again 1 person asked me to, doesnt matter who.
5p for sword lol :D
Its not like i NEED to sell it.
I can say this, i would pay it easy if i needed the sword.
And i had the money, i would even consider farm the money.
Why shouldnt i wanna run around with the best sword possible? As i think that sword is atleast.

and tnx myrte :)

You lied to me blej.. When i asked you if you were selling that sword you said no.. that was just after you respecced.

shame on you. you deserve a /slap for that.

ps you wont get 15p for a dropped sword thats down to 94% dur ;p

S

Sarnat

Myrte and Litmus,

The point is that Blejs is selling a FFA raid win. In the loot rules for those raids it is said that you can not sell or trade what you win. Now blejs was very obviously trying to cover his tracks by making new account etc. Plus he was being supergreedy. Deserves some serious flaming IMO.

S

Solid

Originally posted by Litmus
whats your problem solid?, you went away for a few months now you have come back with some atitude, you also flamed Shike in another post for no reason at all which also had nothing to do with you.

Go check who started that post, and go read Shike's comment.

He said if I didnt like mid I should go roll a fotm char on one of the uber realms instead. This was in response to my comment that Midgard is made up of more than 3 "overpowered" classes and not everyone is happy rolling fotm classes and would like to see their class which is highly acknowledged as underpowered and imbalanced see some improvements.

Litmus maybe I have come back with some attitude, so fucking what, last I checked its a public channel and i have not broken any rules here.

And Myrte, you are so right I got no business posting here, lemme see, next time I will create a new account and pretend to be someone else and then reply, hows that? I mean King Blej done it so must be ok huh!

I mean there are people in real life who try and sell stuff at ridiculous prices way beyond what the market dictates, and the public will round on those people just as fervenlty and make a big hoopla, I dont see how this is any different.

I am voicing my opinion on the perceived value of an item for sale, if the price is justified, my opinion shouldnt make a blind difference to the buyers shuld it?

If such a price was so reasonable noone would take second notice of claims of it being overpriced and it would get sold at the drop of a coin.

C

Cami

Dont think anyone thinks 15p is reasonable for a sword which only pro - compared to crafted - is the speed :)

B

Bigade

Originally posted by Cami
Dont think anyone thinks 15p is reasonable for a sword which only pro - compared to crafted - is the speed :)

you are forgetting it has been used by blej which makes it an one of a kind collectors item, worth every copper imo!

M

Mid_Blejsarus

wasnt like i claimed a item, that i didnt use.
I used it and used it alot to 94% dur or what ever.
Just i respecced to h2h, simple as that.
And greedy?
Wtf shut up, if u dont like the price, u do what?
DONT bid. I dont think 15p is to high.
If i dont get it sell, it doesnt affect me tbh :)

Not like i went to the raid, to get a item to be able to sell it.

B

Brunore

wasnt like i claimed a item, that i didnt use.
I used it and used it alot to 94% dur or what ever.
Just i respecced to h2h, simple as that.
And greedy?
Wtf shut up, if u dont like the price, u do what?
DONT bid. I dont think 15p is to high.
If i dont get it sell, it doesnt affect me tbh :)

Not like i went to the raid, to get a item to be able to sell it.

It dont matter Blej, your still breaking the rules and should be banned from future raids, it does not matter what way to try and twist it.

Only fair.

C

Cami

I dont care how much you charge for it - im just airing my opinion about it - if you can sell the best savage 2h sword for 15p - be my guest, i bet theres some people with loads of money to spend <cough*tao*cough> ;)

If you sell it, its a nice achievement, if you dont, start bugging Bigade.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

i aint even going to FFA raids more anyway so not like that would matter :) but its the principel.

P

pincer

i aint even going to FFA raids more anyway so not like that would matter :) but its the principel.

Great attitude for a guild master to have that, real smooth.

S

Solid

rofl please dont start talking about principals.

you made your stance on principals very clear by creating a new acc just to make a stealth sale on the item, rofl.

At the very least stand by your actions, but you talking about principles is quite funny

S

scarffs

Well, only the organiser can decide. Check Kjel's new rules, I think they mean a ban for sellers.
And wether your name is noobzor or Blejsarus shouldnt matter imo.

You do surprise me when you talk principles, I thought you only cared about rp and lvls. Temporary insanity ?

S

shanks

Up to kjel, I cant even get ingame to emote spam you for being a naughty boy anyway.

M

mordia

15p for that sword aint really much , nor is 15p much either.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

pincer you mean by that?
i dont like doing tg hunts simple as that.
last time i was on a tg raid i fell asleep
or hmms last 2 even i think king/queen and some 2guild hunt or was maybe ffa dont remember.

anyway was asked to try sell it discreat by a raid leader.
So did this. And when can you drop that subject? :)
Maybe not that discreat aftwards but that is only lol :D
Principels is always principels.

And that sword kjell is selling from a ffa raid to i belive ^^

I didnt claim again a item i didnt want, i used it.
So lalala

P

pincer

What I mean is, as a Guild Master, you'll understand that you set out rules, or a code of conduct if you like, that you would expect your members to follow. You've broken the FFA raid rules and you couldn't give a shit that you have done. I'm sure if someone from your guild broke your rules you wouldn't turn a blind eye then.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

u do know kjel sells also? so it seems fine abit i guess
and this i can understand its a person respecced.

And i think its still oki if a person sell a item IF that person respecced, buts thats imo atleast :)

G

gudrex

I have to agree with Blejs on this one......I totaly agree that you shouldn't claim FFA raid dropps and sell em ....but if u had the item for so long that u worn it down to 94 dur and u respecc. Then i think u have used the item long enough to be able to see it as your own and do what you please with it...and in this case sell it.

F

frols

Well I'd give it back. The options are sell for personal gain or give so someone that NEEDS it can get it then the choise is clear.

K

knackor(MID)

i say sell it blejs,who cares :) if u can get 15p out of it,uber,if u cant,u have a spare uber sword ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom