WTF my house gone?

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Delket
aye that sounds about right, and it was a week before anyone bought a house

I got my house a day before soulfly and so far ive topped rent up 3 times not 4
SOO if he genuinely DID put 4 weeks in then this is a goa problem not his

80 tokens in lockbox.

Got a message about paying my rent a few times, and today, when I was about to do it, my house had WTFdisappeared.

bye 20p and such...Nice Xmas present imho.

G

Graknak

well then their definition of a rollback isn't a rollback, perhaps it's just another coverstory for something more serious :rolleyes:

G

Graknak

still make sure no-one buys the lot as it mostly needs an unmodified bug for it to be fixed as bugged bugged usually take even longer to fix >< (see event weps, heard ppl on excal repaired them before fix and needed special attention)

K

kameh

I'd be scared shitless of losing that amount of cash (if I ever had that much) so sort of glad I don't have a house now!

Bad luck Soulfly hope they can sort it for you, unlikely though :(

O

old.Vae

SF did you pay for the rent with rent BP tokens from alts rather than the actual house owner? - if so isn't there a known bug about this?

S

SoulFly Amarok

convo.jpg

Good point, I might've paid it with my Alt mincer. Will add that to a mail :eek:

G

Gorse

I hope poeple respect -that you have been unlucky and leave the lot.

Gorse 50 merc prydwyn

M

Myddrin

Same thing happened to me Soulfly, 3 weeks rent dropped on house from outside about a week ago then a few nights ago Bartoc pm's me saying my house has gone :)

Thought about complaining to right-now, but they will just reply rtfm or some sort of equivalent I guess. Anyway lost house and shit loads of goodies inside, prolly about 5 plats worth of money down the tubes Im now officially bladdered.

So one consolation is that your not the only person this has happened to, but another consolation is I got my CM stuff back from an NPC in the local market.....good luck getting your house back, personally I dont give a shit about mine, just another balls up in a long list to persuade me to give up on this game :)

G

Gimly

oh shite :<

not loged onto Speeedy in about a week and I think rent is due :< did you loose the items and money from your merchant? have about 4p on my merchant + items :/

S

SoulFly Amarok

The money might be gone.

Items you can get though :(

N

)nick(

Hmm I will have to check before I go on holiday as I have put 4 weeks of rent in aswell.

Wouldn't like to lose 130p just like that :(

T

Tafaya Anathas

Now there is a cottage on the lot, who bought it finally?

S

SoulFly Amarok

I did, cost me 4+1p, had to buy it then cause I had no time to log in alb to buy it at 1.

rightnow = ignoring me or smt ._.

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
I did, cost me 4+1p, had to buy it then cause I had no time to log in alb to buy it at 1.

rightnow = ignoring me or smt ._.

Cool, wb in teh neighborhood.

Kemor: Maybe instead of interviews you better sort this house losts due to bugs.

H

Hit ^_^

selling mine for 5p in devonshire :) including cottage.

Users who are viewing this thread