Wtf Just Happend To Midgard!

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
Mids never even came out of the keep just the the sucky old whorecocks do the insta shit as per usual and u lot reckon albs got over powered chars u wanna take a long hard look at ur own realm first.

Anyway gratz to albs been a long time over due hope we get to keep em a while now :)

well, even mids arent so stupid, atleast most of time :), show face when theres 60 albs and from these is 40 sorcs, 10 scouts and rest whatever.
and you talk about insta shit or op mid class? earlier it was bone? now warlock, have you lately look own realm?

personally waiting when hibs start whine how hard those easymode sorcs is hitting now, if not hit enough hard earlier?!

Xarma

Fledgling Freddie
Jarod said:
Yes, Like beeing a non alb makes you sooo more skilled :twak:

but hey its a new year so perhaps its true, i better recognize your skills and not log on till you getting your precious relics (and ours) back ?

Yes, that was so my point...

Anyways, well done Albs. Regardless of the chosen time you did a very good job of keeping us Mids guessing as of where you would show up next, and props to Bluesky for trying his best to organize the defence.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Relic raids... everytime the same old whine etc, Heres some pre made ones for th next time.

• My wife was in labour !!1
  • The realm had the flu and was too ill to play !1
  • We were afk and albs had a spy

:drink:

illu

Part of the furniture
TBH it's not worth stressing about. It's a game.

Albs will eventually have all the relics from their powers of having more numbers late at night (24/7 game, Albs don't need to go to work or need sleep), and we'll be back to how it was before, Albs having all the relics, and people logging in when they can be arsed.

I've skimmed through a lot of the posts. Mids defended Fens most nights for the last few weeks, and in the end just didn't have enough numbers to keep the Albs at bay. With all the ports down, and Albs everywhere, the mid "zerg" consisted of about 3-4fg, with a few others that were roaming trying to be "leet" and thinking they could kill albs single handedly. In the end middies had to be in too many places at once, and couldn't:
a)stop the Albs porting in
b)stop Bled being attacked and get Bled port back
c)get Glen port back
d)keep Albs off Fens t4 and then Fens keep
e)get the other keep back
f) kill the albs on all the routes out of Svasud/Glen/Bled

Anyway, we have to enjoy having the relics the brief times we have them as the Albs with their Australians/ night shift workers/ students /unemployed / insomniacs / people without moaning gf's or wives, will always get them back sooner or later.

Hopefully middies won't be too disheartened and will keep logging in, but until then, remember it is only a game, and at the end of the day it'll be a little harder to kill them, but the satisfaction is also greater.

Oli - Illu

PS Everyone make Warlock alts :>

Abomi

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Illu, well spoken, this game would be far greater if there were more ppl like you playing :worthy:

...also rofl @ Infanity :D

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
It's not something to be ashamed of, either. In fact, it's amazing we kept up so long against Albion. Albion is controlling most artifacts in the game everywhere on the world. More people = Win. Nothing else.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
what you will

Volkkor said:
:m00: don't be mad don't be paranoid don't be blue :( hibs took your relics too

Relics, schmelics do we give a fig?
Albion population too damned big.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend with your life your right to say it"

Rgds

MerC Knightshade

\/ to all lamers and those who've been in the game 5 minutes and can't write poetry that scans. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom