Wtf Just Happend To Midgard!

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
/who 50 on mid, 10 online, 1 of them is my bb. Albs been raiding our frontier the whole night, outnumbered us in every fight. We had 3 players in jamtland, defending Glenlock from 2 big graal signs on the warmap of albs.
This is quite boring.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
well mid /rw looks abit red atmo

we tried to take 1 keep from albz lastnight and while we where on door first wave of albz came and got killed than came zerg of more than 4fg and steamrolled us so we went to sleep (thankz albz for sending me to bed as i had to wake up early to work)

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
was defending til 23.30 yesterday from early in the morning albs outnumbred evry single fight and when we felt like winning hibs added and whiped us had to log due to work in the morning :( nice albs go back to school 24/7 so we can get our relics back greeds

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
/who 50 on mid, 10 online, 1 of them is my bb. Albs been raiding our frontier the whole night, outnumbered us in every fight. We had 3 players in jamtland, defending Glenlock from 2 big graal signs on the warmap of albs.
This is quite boring.

And yet we still found 1fg-15 man mid zergs roaming around in albion and mid well away from the keep all night, stealth groups, one group with 5 locks in it...don't blame numbers, blame your rp horny realm mates for not giving a crap about the relic.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
mazdaline said:
was defending til 23.30 yesterday from early in the morning albs outnumbred evry single fight and when we felt like winning hibs added and whiped us had to log due to work in the morning :( nice albs go back to school 24/7 so we can get our relics back greeds

Aye. Albs outnumbering you every fight:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
mazdaline said:

Aye. Albs outnumbering you every fight, that was 15 secs after we took that tower or so.

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
As hibs we have an objective view on this, and we both got zerged by mids and albs ..so guess you both had the numbers :p

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
time ton that pic is 22.28 so it was so called start ...

u got any pic with after midnight? no? dont think so ... as there would be nothing to show i guess

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Spetsnaz said:

u got any pic with after midnight? no? dont think so ... as there would be nothing to show i guess

So Spaznet is now the self imposed rvr administrator?....thought not so why don't you wind your neck in?

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
And yet we still found 1fg-15 man mid zergs roaming around in albion and mid well away from the keep all night, stealth groups, one group with 5 locks in it...don't blame numbers, blame your rp horny realm mates for not giving a crap about the relic.

well thats odd when such numbers wasnt online.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Spetsnaz said:

Well, I went to bed and made room for one more Wizard.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Are Mids now going to perform the "I quit because you destroyed the game" stunt again? :)

opath

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:

Let me do a "hah". u are truly one of the most clever ppl on this forum.
if we were 15 ppl u were always atleast twice the number to dare to charge us.
can u think before u speak again plz, think all on this forum would appreciate that.

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:

tbh its not alb's fault that mid's went to sleep, after all it was friday night so most ppl cant rly whine that they have to get up 4 work the day after :m00:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Aye. Albs outnumbering you every fight, that was 15 secs after we took that tower or so.

this screenshot is fake!

way to little whorelocs on it

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
whinersmincer said:
tbh its not alb's fault that mid's went to sleep, after all it was friday night so most ppl cant rly whine that they have to get up 4 work the day after :m00:

Not even Bablefish could decide what lanquage this is, got same results when i translated from 37 different languages

Calo

Part of the furniture
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Are Mids now going to perform the "I quit because you destroyed the game" stunt again? :)

Did we ever do that? I do remember seeing no albs out everytime we take your relics, same as with mids or hibs i guess, you must be quite narrow minded to think only mids to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom