Rant WTf is wrong with people

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Run 1:
* Over-run by Openbook, Meanvixen and 3-4 others

Run 2:
* Raungar and a couple of others camping behind Openbook incase someone gets past there zerg.

Run 3:
* Taking an alternative route, sorry you ran into a FG Mids, you loose

Run 4:
* You made it to Agra bridge, unfortunately there is 4 Hib stealthers there, you loose

Run 5:
* You getting good and far, unfortunately 4 rangers managed to shot you down with 1 of em using Phaseshift and Forceful Zypher. You loose again.

Run 6:
* Guess what, yep Openbook and consorts moved. You loose again

Run 7:
* Haha Im smart, Ill run from Snowdonia on our relic-side, get through Milegate behind the docks, they will never find out muaha. Oh wait FG Mids is groupstealthed by the docks, haha funny, guess it's worth breaking it for a solo Highlander Merc :D

Run 8:
* You managed to reach Hadrians Wall, unfortunately Isletha, Bugs and 2 others snipered you down like a dog. Oh well

Run 9:
* You managed to reach Crauchon. Very nice, unfortunately there's 2 Nightshades who think it is funny to use their ML10 cloaks on you. Therefore you are completely unbuffed but they do not attack. First one gets uncovered by Sayaaadshizari and I add. Second one pops up when I try to suicide on Crauchon unbuffed and flees when I pop Dirty Tricks in an attempt to have a chance unbuffed against a RR12 Nightshade (Zidin). He survives on 5% while I suicide on a guard-patrol.

So this was my hour on my mercenary. I've not seen anyone solo and I've not seen anyone who passes by without zerging me down. How is your experience on honour and such on Ywain?

Everz

FH is my second home
My experience?

Kill or be killed, honour doesn't exist amongst the remaining scrubs.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Still some soloers with respect, such as myself, not all that many though

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Reroll to a Warlock. Pick a target, zapp, rps, release, rinse and repeat.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I took a couple of days break from it all and haven't had the urge to load DAOC up.

The community on Ywain is dog shit.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Aye im getting abit tired with it all tbh , im just levelling 1-2 toons and templating em a week now as i hope for brighter days to come , this week its my pally and scout :p

Last week it was my necro and reaver , my arms gets a suprising amount of respect in hibland and some mid fg's leave her too for some strange reason which is nice :D

Rest of my toons just get steamrolled

delete

Can't get enough of FH
Or in your case /delete yes!

693lolface.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, take a boat and get zerged by a different 4 man!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
If its red its dead!

Dude, sorry but you are running through every bottleneck there is, Captain Obvious says to avoid anywhere that FGs are going to find candy-from-a-baby RPs, its that simple. TBH no one playing can say they havnt doen exactly the same as your enemies did last night, you cant say you havnt run in a group and steamrolled a solo/duo without giving it a thought at some point, so what goes around...

Attachments

• NTT0204revisedAFmay09.jpg
    NTT0204revisedAFmay09.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 433

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
I always solo,not my fault if guildys follow me around :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It has nothing to do with bottlenecks. Mini groups go into the out of the way areas with the sole intention of running soloers over. I accept that generally a FG will run over a soloer in the more populated areas, its always been that way.
Back on excal/pryd you could always go to the quieter areas and be pretty much left alone. Its just not like that on Ywain. People also can't handle getting killed, if you beat them they either come back with more or add (with a few, mostly EU exceptions) dying is not a problem for me, it happens but I just cba to feed moron zerglings RPs.

The population is once again in free fall, there are less players on there now than there were before the EU merger, its the people that only play to grief and zerg soloers who will be the ones crying about the game being closed, which at the rate its going will be in less than a year.

I can't say I care any more though.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sadly exc/pry had such a low pop for the last couple of years, it wasnt that you were being left alone, it was there was no one to leave you alone. Ywian on the other hand has many players, like the good old days long ago on EU, where the same happened then as now, you enter the frontier, you take your chances.

As for whine, well I for one couldnt give a crap what others say anymore, Im too long in the tooth to care about adding/zerging/dueling/bumfiddling or whatever, I just play for fun, with my meights, as long as I got them, Im a happy bunny.

Loose the care m8, get some chums to roll with and do as you would be done by, its all giggles!! Remember, this ISNT excal!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Grew tired of it, didn't know enough people to play with on US neither.

Soloing was out of the question, so meh..

Game over :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
It has nothing to do with bottlenecks. Mini groups go into the out of the way areas with the sole intention of running soloers over. I accept that generally a FG will run over a soloer in the more populated areas, its always been that way.

This indeed. You can't say you're looking for 'fair fights' when you run as 3-4 men around in my eyes. You probably SoS away from FG's and run over solo-duo's.

And bottlenecks? Well, considering lastnight Albs had no port to Boldiam nor Beno the only docks left are Hurbury. Couldn't run from Berk --> Bold-docks coz of FG's patrolling there and Hurbury <> Docks was camped with approx. a FG of Mid stealthers.

There's a serious lack of honour nowadays. Ran into a Bard + Eldritch duo, got lucky and managed to kill eldritch with banelord-interrupts and the bard SoS away only to use his Gateway out of range. :lol:

On the one hand you wanna take revenge on all the times those trio's ran you over, but that would make me no better then them. On the other hand people like Openbook who run 4-8 Mid-stealthers deserve zero respect and should be added on anytime. That guy lures me into the impression of giving a fair 1vs1; I blow some CD's, he blows FZ, IP, PS, he's losing and all buddies add in the end. Considering I got atleast 4 people adding on me at the same time I'm pretty sure he asked for help. Now c'mon how low can you fall ?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Welcome to my world, that's why my subs expired and will stay the same for a while :)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Was going to say something about people playing like tards and causing other people to quit then moaning about low population but we've seen that already so what's the point :9.

80% of Ywain play like that now so it's pretty much a tard only server and I'm starting to think it's better to leave them to it.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ahhhh the days when everyone just went out to kill others before this honour crap, guys, the idea of the game is to kill kill kill, not fluffle everyone you see with doylies and kittens, do you lot play FPS that way too, Id love to meet you in BF2 or MOH!!! LOL!

Anyone feeling lonely in the game is welcome to join our guild, we always have ppl on having fun, and many other guild advertise for peeps to join, but no one seems to want to, then complain they dont have anyone to play with...erm...

Everz

FH is my second home
It's more the play to win factor that goes around these days.

And openbook was a tool on killibury, got rr12 from doppels, biggest wad of rp ever his group were however, couldn't assist together if they tried.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
It's more the play to win factor that goes around these days.
I guess this is me these days, I kinda adopted the attitude if you cant beat em join em. Having played on US for ages, I guess Im more used to it. Then again, I have a great crew to run with too, which makes the game fun still.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
/gu is fine, I don't need to group with people to talk to them.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Funny how US primetime is better than EU primetime for soloing though, tends to be more euros that zerg me down then the yanks. I think the only set groups that have left me alone soloing were US groups

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
rps are rps and has always been!

i have never cared for any whiner there cries a river on the forum when he gets pwned by a fg or something else! If there really are so many ppl there wants to solo, Mordred can be an idea for u, then u dont have to roam around just go/port Goth, and bring friends then u dont have to play on ywain :)

Another thing the ppl there have played on the dead EU cluster the last 2-3 years needs to live with is the action 24/7, some rvr players, not just the pve players u have played against on EU the last couple of years :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
People still think they can solo on a visible class with no speed on Ywain? Heh, that's funny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom