Rant WTf is wrong with people

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
If you're very persistant, you can get some nice 1v1 but most of the time you'll get zerged / added on / etc...

It was better before the ywain merger when the pop was a bit lower, so it might get better again.

I was intending to get LE on my US vw, it's almost at 800 solo kills and I'm loosing the will to continue.

So what else is worth playing right now? WAR sure as he'll isn't. Aion is supposed to suck, as does AoC (although I'm told it's a lot better than at release). GW2 is a long way off. There's always WoW but I get bored of that quickly and cba raiding to get loot for pvp...

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
you gotta be think skinned to play atm,if i got no one to grp with i go look in df,lab is so hit and miss and nf,pointless unlessyou got a fg,had 2 fg hibs chase me half way across alb frontier on my solo skald :p

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
To be honest, if the freddys community just got their acts together onto one realm and farmed the yanks, all of this conversation is moot.

I play to group, i've got chars on all three realms and tried soloing on many different classes but its overwhelming the amount of difference it makes playing with others (provided they have the same mindset/mentality), instead of running on your own getting rolled all the time.

If its your decision to play that way, then do prepare to be fodder, because the people that have got fed up of that have either grouped up or left leaving those that tough it out to run to chokepoints and get zerged to oblivion or whine about the fact that everyone is faceless and they cant organise the same dueling crowds that went on in dyvet when the community was so low that everybody knew your name across all realms (i personally dont knock it, it was brilliant knowing everyone and that respect was priceless as it will be near on impossible to replicate that again until this server dies, or people stop switching alts and stick to one character/realm again).

Everz

FH is my second home
All my friends I ran with no longer play daoc.. answer that ;o.

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
Off topic: Ello Jim /waves Tried to say hello on Alb, but dont think you recognized me name, and I where in a hurry so I logged.

Topic.

Cba to level alts, pve sucks (co-lead some 300+ people Toa Raids back in the day, and I thought that sucked... Farming Scale/glass is worse :( )

/gu is empty.

Soloing is dead, be it visual or sneak. Since everyones grouping up, beeing bug abusers and such.. Guess thats fun if your a mastubating with grain40 sandpaper kinda guy, wich I aint, thank you very much.

Most people are beeing right out arses in general on Ywain, not the people that once where, on Excal.. Ofcourse theres good people, strangely enough guildies, and most on FH (Guess its a euro thing)

Daoc is not what it was, just took a while to realize it.

Ahh well.. Guess its RL, Single player games, and the wife for a while...

Untill the next three way faction, rvr pvp game sucks me in.. then its rinse repeat :twak:

Been fun, have fun.. And to be honest, about Daoc in current state?

Good Ridance.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
It's more the play to win factor that goes around these days.

And openbook was a tool on killibury, got rr12 from doppels, biggest wad of rp ever his group were however, couldn't assist together if they tried.

What is doppels and how you get RP's on them? I know Doppelsbracer is an uber item but thought it was just an item and not RP's lol

- English -

Resident Freddy
i kinda wanna play thid some, it has been the best rvr for some years. Molvik is also good, but cant persuade myself to pay for it tho as i know its just getting worse .. ah well. Main rvr has been doing downhill for the last 5 years or so.

Everz

FH is my second home
Molvik was just as bad when I last played. I wanted to re-up for some thiding but thanks to those ***** at mythic, I have to redo 10 or so templates, for that they can go fuck themselves.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
What is doppels and how you get RP's on them? I know Doppelsbracer is an uber item but thought it was just an item and not RP's lol

He farmed the people trying to find the mob on the frontier obviously same as camping the pumpkin patches / folly bunny etc

Everz

FH is my second home
He farmed the people trying to find the mob on the frontier obviously same as camping the pumpkin patches / folly bunny etc

No. He farmed the doppels for rps, this was when Killibury at prime had about 400-500, quiet sad but doppels was the main source of rp then :p. But hence why he is so bad. If you found his group you'd be able to 3 man them with ease, remember warden/champ/druid killing his bad fg, they really did suck..

Bring back killibury at this pop, was alot more fun :(.

RP mobs that were introduced not to long back.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
No. He farmed the doppels for rps, this was when Killibury at prime had about 400-500, quiet sad but doppels was the main source of rp then :p. But hence why he is so bad. If you found his group you'd be able to 3 man them with ease, remember warden/champ/druid killing his bad fg, they really did suck..

We took him and his zerglings (4 Hunters and 3 SB's) out with just 2 Scouts a few weeks ago, was at str relic town.
So yea him and his stealth crew is pretty bad ;)

Killder

Can't get enough of FH

I used to check stats during the Doppel RP time on Killi - Openbook was raking in up to 250,000 RPs DAILY !!!

Think it was about 1000 RP's per Doppel kill and they spawned quickly in 4 places in each Realms frontier (the mob was easily soloable), all he did was group up with his bum-chums and spend all day running to and from the 4 spawn spots.

Everz

FH is my second home
I used to check stats during the Doppel RP time on Killi - Openbook was raking in up to 250,000 RPs DAILY !!!

Think it was about 1000 RP's per Doppel kill and they spawned quickly in 4 places in each Realms frontier (the mob was easily soloable), all he did was group up with his bum-chums and spend all day running to and from the 4 spawn spots.

He did 11-12 in the time they were there, would see them running the NF loops, and then the latter in DF whenever they were up. With rp bonuses, snatchers/orions/mino relic and guide bonus, you'd get 3500 odd rp for one doppel kill.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Pretty much all the rps I got on my thane was from farming doppels.. Got it to 4l5 just by running in my guild group a few hours a day for a week

was insane rps, but never found out how you got the bracelet :p

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
It is possible to solo but like someone else said you have to be prety thick skinned. Just accept that 9 time out of 10 you will be zerged down. My reaver just hit rr5 and every so often I manage to bomb a fg zerging me and get the odd kill from them if their healer is lazy and doesnt have di up.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Just do what we do on Mid now, form up a grp of stealthers and rape everything in Labby...

Sure we probably die more than we kill some nights, but its hilariously funny and even more so with Daddy Den screaming on Vent :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
As a few have said on here, make new freinds, Sh are always welcoming people, we run together, side cars, solos, duos on all 3 realms, but alas, ppl wont leave their dead but faithful guilds, and so get lonely, and eventually quit.

So many on here complaining about this are in guilds with 2-3 actives, alliances with 5-6 dead guilds, or simply just cant be arsed to join another team for some odd reason.

As Seanpaul has said, band together and you have a much better chance of doing well....anything, even getting old players back, as like me, they hear how much fun you are having in the game again, we decide to take the plunge back into it.

Anyway, offers on the table, join SH on mid if you are lonely, come on our vent and have a giggle, or help us build up Team Lemon and Special Needs R Us on alb if you have the bolas!

Everz

FH is my second home
Just do what we do on Mid now, form up a grp of stealthers and rape everything in Labby...

Sure we probably die more than we kill some nights, but its hilariously funny and even more so with Daddy Den screaming on Vent :)

Fun memories of running on bled bridge, 4 brittles and moc up and making mince out of the sh zerg. ahhh.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I am not surprised really, you were free RPs with anything less than 5 :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
we learnt well from master censi.. now we got the rr's we can solo :p

i get alot of easy rps solo in df from the retarded grey gankers

Everz

FH is my second home
We dont zerg...we solo....together...

It was all fun till Thornea clocked on that one poisonspike could eliminate my brittles :(... Then bridge kiting ensued..

Give me back old bridge mythic. ugh.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
He still plays DAoC!

followed by a pic of laughing women

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom