WTF is going on in Thidranki?

duran.3d

Fledgling Freddie
So what's going on in Excalibur Thid lately? In last few days I've seen other realms parting with mids to face albs. I've seen mids+hibs vs albs (mostly) and also mids+albs vs albs (rare. Only 1 alb actually).

I certainly believe this is against the CoC and should be considered cheating. Should this be reported?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
duran.3d said:
So what's going on in Excalibur Thid lately? In last few days I've seen other realms parting with mids to face albs. I've seen mids+hibs vs albs (mostly) and also mids+albs vs albs (rare. Only 1 alb actually).

I certainly believe this is against the CoC and should be considered cheating. Should this be reported?

Report what? Like:

Teh Gay Mids and Hibs are teaming up to fight us with even Numbers. This is teh suxxor because we can't zerg them anymore. :E

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You are an Alb people dont like you, better get used to it.

Stinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Mids and Hibs will cheat to beat Albs.
Been like that all the time, will be like that allways.
Just noobs who have to be overpowered and otherwise QQ and do alarmclock raids (Mids and Hibs)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Stinkies said:
Just noobs who have to be overpowered and otherwise QQ and do alarmclock raids (Mids and Hibs)

You talk just like Glottis; only missing the 'Regards, Glottis' :/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Stinkies said:

hi Glottis..arent you banned?

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
lol at first post, lol at stinkies and lol just for the fun of it... it is a game

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
You talk just like Glottis; only missing the 'Regards, Glottis' :/

i didnt read the name and read what he said, first thing that i thought about was 'he is glottis'.

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Report what? Like:

Teh Gay Mids and Hibs are teaming up to fight us with even Numbers. This is teh suxxor because we can't zerg them anymore. :E

So 1fgm + 1fgh vs. 5albs is even numbers then?

hmm thats logic. oh and btw, i really like beeing 1 shotted by mid and hib casters :worthy: NERF caster dmg in bgs

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ok, mids & hibs found a way to counter the zerg. Then PLEASE! stop whining about albs zerging.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Stinkies said:

prove our guilt plz :(

in a game of free will, i HAVE to nuke a hib if i see one?

No.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Kelio said:
So 1fgm + 1fgh vs. 5albs is even numbers then?

hmm thats logic. oh and btw, i really like beeing 1 shotted by mid and hib casters :worthy: NERF caster dmg in bgs
If you get oneshotted by casters in BGs you need to go back, put on armor, get a couple items with resists and move those hps past 200.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
There are no rules aboiut realms in game not attacking one another and attacking the third realm.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Seen plenty of good 3 way fights in the last few weeks as well, in fact I've seen Mid vs Hib fights than I've seen them teaming up against Alb in any real sense.

Hell, about a week ago, I tried to help out an SB who was being attacked by a couple of luri NS. Oh noes, I is cheating! :eek:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Aye - mids and hibs have been considered complete wankers for years and they're happy with it.

Considered wankers by a bunch of 13 year old counter-strike playing albs ?

oh no =/

duran.3d

Fledgling Freddie
Ok Im not talking about eventual or accidental partying, like when u see at the same time plp from the other 2 realms and you have to choose which one to attack (u cant go for both). Im talking about organized groups of 3 hibs + 3 mids that roam together for hours and they never attack each other (Only plp from those realms who is not one of their friends do).

I think that the PvP is intented for that, not the RvR.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
I was in thid first time since nf with my ranger and first enemies i saw was a Troll and a Half ogre running around hand in hand. I shoot the ogre an his troll friend comes running over to bash me.

Moral of the story?

All realms do it not just hib/mid alb/mid.

Its just fun i guess to interact with another realm, been there done that many times, but never fought along side each other though.

Just play the game and enjoy it, dont get hung up about these small matters whats the point?

Maybe if it is an issue for you then its time to find a life.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
No afraid not,Coc are for ppl arranging things in reallife,over chat channels etc,not forging an on the spot alliance to smack the albs back to their tk.
face it when the realms of mid and hib tend to usualy equal the albs numbers it makes sence to team up and get the realm with the most troops out the way 1st,stop QQ about it the albs will have zerged them all within anhour of hearing the mids an hibs were teaming up.

If mythic/goa didnt want this happening they wouldnt have made 3 realms would they cause with 3 u always going to get 2v1 at some point.

If you want to do something about it stop xping on a easymode realm and go hib to help them even up their numbers so they at least match mids.

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Considered wankers by a bunch of 13 year old counter-strike playing albs ?

oh no =/

Ohhh the old Counter-Strike teenager insult how original.......

0213.jpg

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
duran.3d said:

Couldn't agree more, Duran.

Rant begins

Ok, lets use an example. An alb in bright blue armour, in Excal Thidranki - by the name of ... Nah, i won't name n shame...

Anyways - this alb, dressed in his bright blue armour is seen stood next to another alb. 4 mids arrive. The mids proceed to take down the Alb stood next to 'Mr Blue', then run off as 'Mr Blue' cheers, dances etc at the mids. THe mids dance back.

I pm 'Mr Blue', question his motives and i get this reply :

'I know the mids IRL, i told them here...' or words to that effect. He then admitted he was telling mids where to find albs.

This IS crossrealming / Cheating / against the COC.

I reported him last night.

Flame all you like, about the 'crossrealming' but the sooner its stamped as cheating, the better.

Its no bigger than join an IRC channel - saying 'Hey, im at MB stealthed, come and kill me for RP's - and ill do the same.'

RANT over.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with the last post but i disagree that just because i decide its brighter to attack the 16albs (example) with my grp of 8 and leave the hibs alone rather than take on 16 albs+ 8hibs i get called a crossrealmer an im breaking the CoC.
Isnt it just common sense that the mids8 are going to join the hibs8 to kill the albs 16?
All just examples but you get the meaning.
As i stated previously how can a 3 realm game be cheating when it ends up 2v1?

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
I agree Balthus.

Its one thing for two sides to team up in BG, with no other means of communication, against a more powerful enemy (doesn't matter if its Mids & Albs teaming up against a superior force of Hibs under a blue moon while pigs fly overhead, or any other combination) providing this isn't all being agreed or discussed via IRC or any other means. Then its entirely done on trust and a spooky level of understanding. Thats fine with me.

But the example that Formash gave is definitely cross realming and definitely not on. No one should have an advantage over their realmmates just because the opposition is RL friends and you've made sure that you will be readily identifiable to them. Thats as bad as cross realm spying via irc, or having 2 accounts on the same server in different realms for that purpose.

Well done for reporting that guy Formash, thats exactly the kind of player this game can do without. :clap:

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
quoting from http://support.darkageofcamelot.com/kb/article.php?id=073

"However, we will not discourage 2 realms from cooperating with each other against a 3rd (commonly referred to as cross-teaming), as long as you do not act against your home-realm. While we want all 3 realms to wage war against each other, there are times when a little cooperation is appropriate. "Cross-teaming" in this manner is not a violation of our rules. "

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
quoting from http://support.darkageofcamelot.com/kb/article.php?id=073

"However, we will not discourage 2 realms from cooperating with each other against a 3rd (commonly referred to as cross-teaming), as long as you do not act against your home-realm. While we want all 3 realms to wage war against each other, there are times when a little cooperation is appropriate. "Cross-teaming" in this manner is not a violation of our rules. "

As Sendraks and Balthus say above - that is perfectly fine and all above board. But my report of someone doing something 'against his own realm' - is definately against the CoC.

Everz

FH is my second home
For the past few days we have being killing mids ... :m00:

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Stinkies said:

LOL, was this statement made out of stupidity or a macaber sense of humour? Prolly the first but explain to Mids and Hibs why being superior in numbers is considered to be L33t?

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
duran.3d said:

If u were talking about a infil called Sigmira helping a hib, well, it was me, but i don't see how i'm breaking CoC, since i never talked to that hib, i just helped coz he was in disadvantage 2vs1, so we helped each other, after that never saw him again, and still don't like him coz he and his friends killed me merc lots of times :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom