{wtb/wtt} Livid Silencer Fang or Ebony Defiler

C

Cstasy

Anyway this thread was made at 10:48 last night, however i'd already traded the Tincture/Rapier by 2pm that day, then by 6pm i had traded again, in Diogel and got the Livid Silencer Fang which i wanted, if you need anyone to vertify this, im sure i can get a lot of ppl to msg you, quite a few saw me with it in sauvage last night... If you look in Vestax's screenshot you can see it on the right side of my kilt \o/ Now ask Vestax when the screenshot was taken and you can see that it was before 10:48 ...

So unless you think that i got what i want, then came on here to trade something which i no longer posessed then this poster obviously isnt me.

If you wanna talk futher msg me ingame about it.

Y

Yussef

Sure, get people to message me about this trade of yours. I'll be glad to hear.

400 people participated in the raids so far, god knows how many Mercs wanted that gear. Just be happy that you got your items now, because you're not getting any more loot from any of my raids, so enjoy.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. <shrug>

The ban on purchase of these items still stands.

C

Cstasy

Dont think you understand what im saying, i dont deny i did buy these items. And yes i agree with you banning me, and yes i can immagine quite a few players will be feeling suicidal because their toon didnt get the item they had be looking for for ages...

What im saying is this fuckwit poster isnt me.

O

old.Bubble

If someone respec's and no long needs this weapon do they just keep it on there character? or do they trade it with you for the weapon they respected to? or do they just hand it back to you and lose the time and effort it took to build the +80 modifyer to win the item.

could you fill be in which one they should do to avoid alienating LTW guilds future events?

Y

Yussef

I've set up a shop system for official trading, the whole system is based around avoiding massive sums of cash being traded for items. Would be amazed how poor some raiders can be.

T

tris-

i seen lucias with some blue sword in sauvage dueling a couple of people, not sure on time probably 9pm or something

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Yussef
I've set up a shop system for official trading, the whole system is based around avoiding massive sums of cash being traded for items. Would be amazed how poor some raiders can be.

Is this on the TLW homepage?

C

Cstasy

Originally posted by n3wbie
i seen lucias with some blue sword in sauvage dueling a couple of people, not sure on time probably 9pm or something

Was Purple (Livid Silencer Fang) but still proves that this poster isnt me.

Cheers Mili.

Y

Yussef

Doesn't actually prove anything, could be a trick to hide tracks then simply replying to people that it's gone.

T

tris-

post made at 10.48pm. seen lucias with it at 9pm ish. why would he get the sword then make a thread about getting it again.

edit: and who gives a fuck anyway its only a game at the end of the day ;)

Y

Yussef

To avoid grief perhaps, both of them are as bad as each other anyway imo.

O

old.Bubble

ohh
so its like a sidi trade shop

thats a good idea :)

i expected to have to flame you yuss but thats a really good idea so i think i better shut the fuck up.

G

ghoul

Originally posted by old.Bubble
ohh
so its like a sidi trade shop

thats a good idea :)

i expected to have to flame you yuss but thats a really good idea so i think i better shut the fuck up.

I think you should stfu too -_-

C

corranhorn1

now clearly if anyone had these weapons they would just give them to me.. not like anyone likes them... trade with in unknown person.. nah, give away to me yes.. you know you wanna :p

ok maybe i being wishful here :) Thou must admit that it funny how instantly everything must be assumed to be TLW loot when it not all is. majority aye, but not everything. Little raids to go on there as well but <shrugs> what does that matter. All hunt down this guy and beat him up for yussef :p

M

-mk-

IMO this whole sidi trade shop is one huge POS. reminds me of the production combines in the soviet union.

If i'm rolling for an item on a sidi raid i expect that it will be mine, i put some effort in getting it ffs. You may aswell ban me from TLW raids from now on, i'm sure i wont want to participate in a raid only to lend a sidi weapon from someone.
If you'd auction the weapons to support realm funds, that would be understandable. But not something like 'Here's <insert item here>, you may use it for a while. If you respec and cant use it anymore, you'll give it back and be f00ked.'

regards, Jeswyn

On further notice, if you ever see me trading sidi loot, it will certainly NOT be TLW raid loot.

Y

Yussef

Read the rules before you join in, kinda saves time and whines -MK-.

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by -mk-
IMO this whole sidi trade shop is one huge POS. reminds me of the production combines in the soviet union.

LOL. :)

Users who are viewing this thread