{wtb/wtt} Livid Silencer Fang or Ebony Defiler

S

sidicollector

I wish to either by or trade for one if not both of these....

I have got 2 sidi weapons suitable for different class each. Also got a tinctiture. If Anyone wishes to trade these PM on the forum please.

S

sidicollector

one does not care if one can guess.
one has had too many enquiries about buying these weapons of others.
one simply doesnt want any extra enquires into what one has available when they not have what one needs.

O

old.GeForce

and one will get banned from future TLW sidi raids? :)

S

sidicollector

not if one did not get the items from such a raid :p

O

old.GeForce

Originally posted by sidicollector
not if one did not get the items from such a raid :p

if one did not get these items from such a raid, why is one on a new BW account? :)

S

sidicollector

i stated why that the case above.

i do not want more constant sends about my items in game with people not wishing to trade the items thus i want to deal with it here in this mannor.

O

old.GeForce

I don't understand ur case fully, theres information sites for all of that. why would they question you? why not put down details of your drops here etc etc? :m00:

S

sidicollector

<chuckles> You did not ask about the drops before now my friend. You were questioning my case of using a new account to post. And my case for that as stated was i wish not to use normal name and as such get sends in game about them

As for my items, only the people that have the ability to trade really matter. And all they need know is i got weapons suitable for mercenary(inf at a push thou not really that fittin,) and armsman. If they can trade then they can contact me here easily enough for more info.

O

old.GeForce

<chuckles> You did not ask about the drops before now my friend. You were questioning my case of using a new account to post. And my case for that as stated was i wish not to use normal name and as such get sends in game about them

As for my items, only the people that have the ability to trade really matter. And all they need know is i got weapons suitable for mercenary(inf at a push thou not really that fittin,) and armsman. If they can trade then they can contact me here easily enough for more info.

fair enough, but in the first place, why get such items not to use, but to trade? bit of a scandel on any raid, isn't it mr. sidicollector?

but good luck on ur search.

oh yeah,

ub4h 1337 wtfpwned! (just for u ghoul) ;)

S

sidicollector

1 the items didnt come from raid i was on, was a gift to me from someone that quit and said to use/trade as i see fit.

The other was suitable to me until i used respec from thrust to slash.

So no, wasnt a scam, but rather i using what i got available to me to procure that which i desire.

So there you have why i wish to trade <shrugs> not that it really important but thought i be kind enough to do so :p

O

old.GeForce

1 the items didnt come from raid i was on, was a gift to me from someone that quit and said to use/trade as i see fit.

So no, wasnt a scam, but rather i using what i got available to me to procure that which i desire.

So there you have why i wish to trade <shrugs> not that it really important but thought i be kind enough to do so :p

and if u said that first off... ;)

S

sidicollector

sleep, blah whats that :p

you go to sleep and within a couple of hours you get woken up to drive somewhere in a daze. blah.

and maybe i could of said that all earlier, but then i didnt actually see need for expalining, ack well, maybe one day i will use this forum enough to understand you have to explain everything.

Y

Yussef

If I find out who trades/buys these, I'm insta banning you.

S

sidicollector

<chuckles> yussef banning people from your raids as they got items on other raids and wish to trade <ponders> can i trade in your shop even thou not get them via TLW raid? If so i do that.

Y

Yussef

1: I know who gave the items away
2: He was thrust, you was thrust but respecced to slash
3: You're playing with words, you never got the items from a raid, but the original owner did.
4: The roleplaying to hide your identity doesn't work.

C

Cstasy

Fucking hell at first i thought this was a piss take, then i realised its actually real .. I know who this guy is and the reason he has the tincture and the sidi rapier is because i gave them to him, im already banned from tlw raids so u really think i'd hide behind a fake Forum Alias ?

Y

Yussef

<Shrug> The same items in question, more or less, same public information disclosure, seems to be the same person.

Name and shame :p

Users who are viewing this thread