WTA: Zahurs Bracer

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Starting Bid: 10plat

Minimum increments of 500g

Buyout at 20plat

Bidding ends Sunday 12 noon (14th August).

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Soz buddy dnt wanna bursh your bubble but...... they are on the cm for 7 plat some even less atm mate :(

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
then piss off.. dont post... and PM something like that instead.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
lol, how rude, tsabo wanna scam people, and still he's the one biatching..

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Righthandof said:

Come back to Rigante Roope :<

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:

no tsabo isn't scamming people, scamming would be taking the money and not giving the item.

tsabo is trying to sell an item for the amount he wants for it and rl "friends" come along and f**k it up for him.

you were being "helpful" dan? no your being an interfering little arse as per...

now go ruin someone elses thread, there's plenty more about!!!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Tsabo said:
no tsabo isn't scamming people, scamming would be taking the money and not giving the item.

tsabo is trying to sell an item for the amount he wants for it and rl "friends" come along and f**k it up for him.

you were being "helpful" dan? no your being an interfering little arse as per...

now go ruin someone elses thread, there's plenty more about!!!

Your just upset because you can buy it elsewhere cheaper

Least Tesco refund the difference

Corran

Part of the furniture
Bracers are nice, 10p is a fair enough amount. I sold a few between 7p and 10p quite quickly though had one sitting on cm for 10p for awhile now. Still, got another 2 drop today when i randomly killed them as stopped farming a couple weeks back.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Your just upset because you can buy it elsewhere cheaper

Least Tesco refund the difference

no im not upset...

im fucked off because someone who is meant to be a rl friend is just screwing up my thread...

so piss off thad when you havent got a clue... go back to your joining groups whining in chat about the slightest little thing and threaten to leave the group(As though its a great loss to lose you....<cough>)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Tsabo said:
no im not upset...

im fucked off because someone who is meant to be a rl friend is just screwing up my thread...

so piss off thad when you havent got a clue... go back to your joining groups whining in chat about the slightest little thing and threaten to leave the group(As though its a great loss to lose you....<cough>)

QQ?

Hmm, I seem to be wanted a lot in guild groups? Whys that then if im no loss?

Your just a prick

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Oh had to add this

Tsabo irl now

Sorry Vlad for stealing your picture, its just so 1337!

Btw the way, how old are you Tsabo?

Your acting like a little 13 year old bitch

This forum is public, we are allowed to post our thoughts(or whines :p) relating to the game

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Oh had to add this

Tsabo irl now

Sorry Vlad for stealing your picture, its just so 1337!

Btw the way, how old are you Tsabo?

Your acting like a little 13 year old bitch

This forum is public, we are allowed to post our thoughts(or whines :p) relating to the game

You're posting pictures of babies crying and IM the 13 year old?

Not likely. And wanted in guild groups? or given pity so your reluctantly invited to them?

Dorimor1

Banned
Things are just getting silly now, I can't see why people are invading this thread, sure you have the right to but its an imoral thing to do. If you had the chance to take an artifact that someone was camping for 12 hours+ would you still take the arti? After all its not against the rules.

I respect you dave, but I'm supprised that you think its funny to come into other peoples threads and post '1337' pictures which to be honest is quite sad.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Things are just getting silly now, I can't see why people are invading this thread, sure you have the right to but its an imoral thing to do. If you had the chance to take an artifact that someone was camping for 12 hours+ would you still take the arti? After all its not against the rules.

I respect you dave, but I'm supprised that you think its funny to come into other peoples threads and post '1337' pictures which to be honest is quite sad.

tbh Tsabo is the one started biatching, and also mentioning things that have nothing to do with this thread.. (which are bs btw, because thad>all, very good sorc he is)

so just dont find it "sad", or find it but dont post silly things dor :p

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo is a fucking moron replying like an asshole to the first comment. When stuff are cheaper on CMs the only purpose of this thread is to trick ppl into buying super expensive.

Anyways the bracer sucks.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Magical Bonuses:
Crush Resist: 6%
Matter Resist: 6%
Hits: 60 pts
Heat Resist: 6%
Item Bonuses:Hit Points bonus cap: 40
Armor factor (AF): 10
Magical Ability:Function: Damage Add
Damage: 11.30
Target: Self
Duration: 30 sec
Cast Time: instant

Sucks how? I fail to see how it sucks.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
bracer is decent but in no way uber (crush resist is bad..., to many items with crush resist)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Illtar said:
Tsabo is a fucking moron replying like an asshole to the first comment. When stuff are cheaper on CMs the only purpose of this thread is to trick ppl into buying super expensive.

Anyways the bracer sucks.

This thread was in no way a "trick". I posted it while at work and hadn't checked CMs, went based on price given to me in irc. This was in no way an attempt of a con etc. I put it up for how much i was seriously expecting to get for it. But when someone posts on here that it isnt worth that much it winds me up as it is. When its a rl "friend", that's worse, hence why i went off on one at dan.

So everyone and anyone else that has posted here hasn't got any right, nor reasoning to post when it is between myself and dan.

In short, why don't you all just piss off? Got no beef with you lot, it's dan who I'm ****ed off with.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
bracer is decent but in no way uber (crush resist is bad..., to many items with crush resist)

PPPPPFT. You just don't know all the goodies!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Tsabo said:
So everyone and anyone else that has posted here hasn't got any right, nor reasoning to post when it is between myself and dan.
we got all the right and even more reason to post in this thread (open forum, bored irl)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Well, yeah. If someone shouts a blazing argument accross a busy room just how private do you think its going to be? :)

Sometimes I can't resist stirring the bottom of the muddy pond to see what floats up :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Amanita said:
Well, yeah. If someone shouts a blazing argument accross a busy room just how private do you think its going to be? :)

Sometimes I can't resist stirring the bottom of the muddy pond to see what floats up :(

Bad Ama!

No cookie for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom