WTA: Zahurs Bracer

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:
This thread was in no way a "trick". I posted it while at work and hadn't checked CMs, went based on price given to me in irc.
Then you should be happy for him telling you the price so you could get it sold...? Going apeshit on friends trying to help is always nice...

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Then you should be happy for him telling you the price so you could get it sold...? Going apeshit on friends trying to help is always nice...

He wasn't helping anyway what so ever...

It's amazing how many people feel its their place to butt in when it has nothing to do with them.

And lol at people saying they like Thad... They like him so much they felt the need to boot him from The Rigante for him to "cool" down, and people think I have a hot temper!

You can all go swivvle for all I care.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Tsabo said:
He wasn't helping anyway what so ever...

It's amazing how many people feel its their place to butt in when it has nothing to do with them.

And lol at people saying they like Thad... They like him so much they felt the need to boot him from The Rigante for him to "cool" down, and people think I have a hot temper!

You can all go swivvle for all I care.

May not be helping you, but was helping the rest of community that may of spent more money then they needed to thus leaving them in worse off position money wise then need be.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
May not be helping you, but was helping the rest of community that may of spent more money then they needed to thus leaving them in worse off position money wise then need be.

Oh great... like I give a toss if someone over pays. I've overpaid on plenty of items in the past. It happens.

So if this is the case... you NOW all see my point? He wasn't helping me at all, just preventing any chance of a sale.

Hence why I went off.

Would like a mod with any kind of common sense to lock/close/delete this thread please.

I'm the kind of person who will reply to every post and so this is unlikely to end unless the general daoc community shuts the hell up...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Corran said:

They didnt boot me

I left of my own accord

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Oh great... like I give a toss if someone over pays. I've overpaid on plenty of items in the past. It happens.

So if this is the case... you NOW all see my point? He wasn't helping me at all, just preventing any chance of a sale.

Hence why I went off.

Would like a mod with any kind of common sense to lock/close/delete this thread please.

I'm the kind of person who will reply to every post and so this is unlikely to end unless the general daoc community shuts the hell up...

You are a fucking moron..

You gives a flying crap about what you think about ppl overpaying.

The rest of the community certainly dont want anyone to give you some extra money for no reason.

Who would like to see a retard getting more money than he deserves.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
what the hell is overpaying anyway? I can ask 100p for a 10p item. If someone decides to buy it for that price, am I ripping someone off? fuck no.
(yea yea, this example is over the top, but anyhow, you get the point.)

if you set a price on an item and then it gets sold, wtf is the problem? If the buyer wasn't arsed enough to check the current market price, that's their shame innit?

I would be pretty damn pissed aswell if a good friend, or any friend in this matter, barged in and fucked around with my sales thread.

and no, I am not taking any sides here. Nor would I intentionally scam a person. Scamming's a whole different deal. I don't think Tsabo was here to "scam" people in the first place.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Thadius said:
I did

Left before I pissed anyone off

Then pestered ama for a reinv once I cooled off ;)

correct :clap:

imo he was helping you, because people always check the CMs first, well i do anyway before buying something on the threads, goto be pretty stupid not to.
just a slight overeaction though mate:S i very much doubt dan purposely tried to piss you off, as he's a very nice man, never starts arguements and always helps people

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
correct :clap:

imo he was helping you, because people always check the CMs first, well i do anyway before buying something on the threads, goto be pretty stupid not to.
just a slight overeaction though mate:S i very much doubt dan purposely tried to piss you off, as he's a very nice man, never starts arguements and always helps people

I know Dan didn't intend any harm. It's just typical of him not to think before he acts.

And Manisch, it's not greed, it's selling it for a price I'd like to get for it.

I bought it a while ago for 20plat when there were none on the CMs and they were very rare and hard to come by. Never actually used it, but bought with the intention of using in a Pally SC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom