WTA SoM

Spd

Fledgling Freddie
This auction is for SoM artifact.
Start price 15p, increment 500g, buyout price 30p.
Ending date: sunday 23 at 21:00(GMT).

:cheers:

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
So lovely , 50% of albion needs it , and fellow albions making hard cash out of this :)

Teowen

Fledgling Freddie
be a bit more greedy plz and buyout price 30p are you insane ? :eek:

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Spd said:

sad , real sad :kissit:

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Spd said:

last one i had i gave away :p

Mithril

Fledgling Freddie
Last one was sold for 28plats in game. I think 15p as start price is ok for ppl who have money and dont have time to camp 10-30 hours and lose lotto.

This is an auction, if u dont like the price you are free to not bid.

Dont whine and let this thread as he must be: an AUCTION.

Spd

Fledgling Freddie
Mithril said:
Last one was sold for 28plats in game. I think 15p as start price is ok for ppl who have money and dont have time to camp 10-30 hours and lose lotto.

This is an auction, if u dont like the price you are free to not bid.

Dont whine and let this thread as he must be: an AUCTION.

Well, u got the picture.

Now start bids ppl :D

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't you guys ever been to a real life auction? If the starting price fails, wow: no one bids. The auctioneer drops the price. As no one bidded 15 plat, i made my bid of 5 plat :)

Spd

Fledgling Freddie
Somebody bought SoM from my CM for 30p.

Auction is closed.

:cheers: to buyer

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
lol, i guese that guy never uses FH ;) he could probaly have gotten for the half price hehe

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok that's just stupid ^^ but then again, you are 30 plat richer ,praise yourself a very lucky man :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
The ToA greed makes me sick. You should be ashame of you self imo.
:puke: :puke:
:puke: :puke:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Ogen said:
The ToA greed makes me sick. You should be ashame of you self imo.
Heh.

And you camping easily soloable artifacts to sell them isnt greed of course - is it?

:m00:

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
StonyPony said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok that's just stupid ^^ but then again, you are 30 plat richer ,praise yourself a very lucky man :)
jelaous or just stupid?

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
nah, none of those 2.
30 plat, that's the stupid thing imo ...
I keep on doing the encounter once a day till i win the lotto :) will save me alot of Time/money

bult

Loyal Freddie
StonyPony said:
nah, none of those 2.
30 plat, that's the stupid thing imo ...
I keep on doing the encounter once a day till i win the lotto :) will save me alot of Time/money
No it wont ^^ 30p takes no time to farm could prolly farm it faster then it takes you to get it normally so.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
well as i have exams the upcoming 5 weeks, I'm afk studying and taking a look at the screen every 30 mins. last 3 days i been part in 3 encounters which took 30 mins each. that's 1.30 hours, 2 hours top. i'll keep doing this till i have it, I don't waste time waiting coz i can study in the mean while, and yet when it's up, i get a chance to lotto........

I'm pretty sure I'm better off this way , coz you have to be active ALL the time farming 30 plats :)

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
No it wont ^^ 30p takes no time to farm could prolly farm it faster then it takes you to get it normally so.

How long would it take you to farm 30 plats .. and where would you do it .. because I need money :p

UKM_Thorgrim

Fledgling Freddie
money money money

bult said:

all this money its a Rich Toons world.

i must be the poorest lvl 50 Friar in Alb / Excal.

1.2 p after Crafting.

:eek:

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Taen said:
How long would it take you to farm 30 plats .. and where would you do it .. because I need money :p
lots of soloable/duoable artis sell for lots of plat (gov, cyclops, cloudsong etc etc).

or just farm som3.

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie

who the fuck buys SoM for 30p anyway ?

And...Did u solo SoM or some dudes helped you out and you lotto'd for cloak but after that saw money in it instead?

' I just dont get the whole picture here '

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom