WTA Necklace

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
This is the story.

Yesterday when I was running around in a dungeon, this nasty beast came up from behind and attacked me. I was cought of my guard, but manage to defeat him after a nasty battle. As his body fell to the ground, i heard the sound of light metal falling in the air. To my suprise, this beast was carrying a silver necklace. It looked shiny with black marks on it. I picked it up, and when i did i felt the strenght increasing in my body and also i felt more flexible. It was a magical necklace...
Later that day, i came across a friendly merchant who was in Arrow trading. I asked him what he thought of it, and he said he'd never seen anything like it before and wanted to buy it. He offered me 4 gold, 81 silver, 14 copper right away. It seemed like a good deal to me, but before i will sell it to him i felt like i needed to ask the others in the Midgard community if they would to offer more.

Starting price: 5g
Min increase: 50g
Auction ends this Sunday 1800 cet (24/9).

ps: Roleplay r0lz! :worthy:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Don't sell it to Faril for less then 35 platz0r's. He's just a rich cheap bastard anywayz!

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Oh i like where this is going! Good thing i didn't sell it to merchent when clearing my inventory! ;)

auroria

Banned
Phule_Gubben said:
Don't sell it to Faril for less then 35 platz0r's. He's just a rich cheap bastard anywayz!
lol no, had 200p at some point, but borrowed away like fuckloads to moria, and he's on a mission to pharm em back ;> And piglet, u know u want my 500gs more than u want defis greekmoney!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom