WoW

Himse

FH is my second home
Since patch 2.3 aparently its been made easier etc?

My mate sent me 10 days free to play with, so im gonna give it another go i think, anyone else playing at the moment?

Laddey

FH is my second home

My mate sent me 10 days free to play with, so im gonna give it another go i think, anyone else playing at the moment?

I played it for a while, i didn't like it very much. Partially because it killed DAoC!

Near enough every gamer on my MSN list plays though. They say it's brilliant.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
dont see why its so special
played to lvl 19 or something then my free trial ended
didnt blow me away to be honest
nothing like DAoC in its prime.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
dont see why its so special
played to lvl 19 or something then my free trial ended
didnt blow me away to be honest
nothing like DAoC in its prime.

My thoughts too, found it extremely boring and the graphics just annoyed me after a while. :mad: most of my old DAOC mates went to play it too.. b@stards.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

yeah need less XP to lvl up and u get more XP from quests now up to lvl 60.

and all the outdoor elite quests (and elite mobs) that one never could find a group for is now normal quests.

Himse

FH is my second home
nice, will def give it a bash for a few days ;]

and Jim, stfu you bad source player.

Nate

FH is my second home
It's ok, we understand.

<talks to radio> Take him out Emoglish.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
compared to DAoC's PvE, WoW is a walk in the park, and hardly even that :)

Exactly.

Even when playing the "weak" class of WOW, a priest, i died maybe once before reaching level mhmhmmhm. With any class really. And you're constantly combating things that you shouldn't, as the system is so easy to use in your advantage.

Not saying it's bad, or a "sucky" game, just that it could use some "hard" in it :D

Yes, could use some "hard" in it, just like Bahumat.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I can't remeber exactly but it's like 30% more xp gained via quests and like 20% less xp needed per level, or something not sure on exact figures. Anyways, if you get a guide such as Brian Kopps you can get 20 - 60 now by just questing, no need for grinding at all.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
WoW is gay, you get 70 and some cnut who spend 500 hours wanking in a dungeon with his Tier 50 armour kills you by accidentily pressing attack. Your previous 500 attacks were all negated by his Jockstrap of Negation

Lethul

FH is my second home
Dead compared to what it was 3yrs ago mejt :d

temair , limors, US classic cluster is bigger and more competitive (at least true for temair/limors) than exc/pry ever was :p (maybe they were a bit bigger at release tho. cant remember)

Himse

FH is my second home
Very true Lethul. But cba to play in german, and i've played mid merlin for ages :D just want to play something different and no matter what is said, daoc is still declining XD

Helme

Resident Freddy
The new patch(2.3) mainly sorted out the issue of needing more xp than content offered resulting in grind. Ontop of that it also helps new players, or rerollers gear up with you being able to purchase the Season 1 Arena gear for small amounts of honor(you're looking at like 2-3 weeks of casual play to get decent enough stuff here).

Also added an 10 man dungeon if you are into casualy raiding. Overall i'd say its worth a shot if you want an mmo as wow is lots better than before, and thats even for daoc hardcore pvp'rs with the arena. Yes you can't steamroll zergs but the fgvsfg is still there and just as imbalanced as daoc was(or balanced I guess depending on what you play).

Ontop of that I guess you can now pretty much play any class in any bracket with even more warlock nerfs(zzzzzzzzzzzzz) and making warriors even more godmode.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
WoW pve is a walk in the park if you don't bother with the end game, start raiding SSC, the eye, black temple etc and it starts to get harder :p

The PvP is shite though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom