wow & You

Zede

Part of the furniture
plenty of 5 mans (boring) couple of 10 mans (Karazhan and ZA) 4 25 mans SSC, The Eye, Mount Hyjal and Black Temple, another 25 man coming with the next patch, along with another 5 man.

The 5 mans are pretty boring really and the loot is junk, though you can do them in heroic mode which boosts the difficulty slightly and the loot quality, the loot is still junk but you also get tokens from the bosses that you can save up and buy high end pve gear with.

My guild is on the last boss in The eye, once we have killed him we can move onto Mount Hyjal (there is currently a quest for entry which involves killing the last bosses in SSC and The Eye)

The pvp in wow is still utterly soul destroying though, pointless battlegrounds and dull arena matches, there is virtually no outside real pvp.

Premade BGs are good fun - its what I do, at least with 483 resil it is :)

me : The World of Warcraft Armory

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
premade BG's are only fun against other premades.

i hate when my premade faces pugs because its just not fun. and absolutly not fun for them.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I spent about a grand total of 20 minutes playing WAR. about a year ago before the game was live and came to pretty much the same conculsion as everybody here.

Im just super clever though.

Im not too impressed with warhammer though to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom