WOW Euro Beta announced.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Archeon said:
Let me be the first to warn everyone not to say whether you got a beta invite or not, I for one am willing to hunt people down and kill them with my bare hands in order to take their place :p
Well, a friend of mine works for Blizzard and promised me I would get a beta account nomatter what, so we can play together!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Won't be a patch on DAOC, none of them ever are.

DAOC had no hype, was expected to be so-so and turned out magnificent.

Expectations=dissapointment

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
Well, a friend of mine works for Blizzard and promised me I would get a beta account nomatter what, so we can play together!

I will kill you and steal your CD-key! Your not a beta tester, your only in it to play for free! I am test4h!!!! ;)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Archeon said:
I will kill you and steal your CD-key! Your not a beta tester, your only in it to play for free! I am test4h!!!! ;)
Well, I am like conan! If you try sneak up on me while I sleep, I'll just jump up and slash you in two pieces with my giant saber.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
Well, I am like conan! If you try sneak up on me while I sleep, I'll just jump up and slash you in two pieces with my giant saber.

Yeah? Well i'm like Micky Mouse. I can't die... EVER!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! (pwned :p)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Yeah? Well i'm like Micky Mouse. I can't die... EVER!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! (pwned :p)

You're a big WILLY!

Geddit? :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
tRoG said:
You're a big WILLY!

Geddit? :D

Your death will be the slowest... You know considering i'm threatening to slaughter every single Euro Beta Tester you'd think the mods would have started jumping up and down on my ass threatening to ban me...

<looks around>

...i'm leaving...

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
The reason to play WoW :

wow.jpg

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
DaanLand said:
and u get punished for helping mates and playing too much with a char - see the rest system..

what are you on about? before xp was 100% and with rest stystem it starts at 200% and then lowers... atleast thats how i read it

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen those big movies of Juniorx and he's practically playing for almost an hour with 200% xp bonus. Killing at a normal rate and questing too as a singler. So the ones who complain the most are the ones who log in each night and have to xp most of the times at 150% or 100%. The powergamers have no trouble they just pull some more, like 5 more will matter on a 1000. And the weekend players rest during the workdays and get 200% for their short weekend play so they quite happy with it when they can play and get nice xp. There's always some people not satisfied. But does time matter so much for people? Thought gaming was all about fun for most and not just another competition...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom