WoW Beta

mts

Fledgling Freddie
The signups start tomorrow.

http://www.blizzard.com/ for details.

"For this initial phase of the World of Warcraft beta test, we will only be able to accept applications from Canada, Korea, and the US. The test for Europe and other countries around the world will happen later this year."

I knew it ;|

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Hope it runs smooth so they can rush in the euro testing

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just gonna wait for the euro release. I want to play it - but not so badly that i'l pretend i have any interest in looking for bugs :D

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
I'm just gonna wait for the euro release. I want to play it - but not so badly that i'l pretend i have any interest in looking for bugs :D

I love being part of a beta. That way when retail ships and I logon to find lots of bugs I can't really complain ;D

It's also easier to come with constructive feedback during beta and maybe actually change something within the game before they go live.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
when will euro beta start? :p

No specific date yet, only 'later this year'. If we're lucky about a month after US beta has started. If we're unlucky prolly like 2 weeks before the game goes live =/

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, i dont care about the Beta. as long as we can go seige the elven forests witha horde of orc players, that will do me fine. I personaly cant wait for it, all you do is get 30 british, swedish and danish players together, and go raid the french, er....... elve's sorry.

Then, after the slaughter has finnished, it's down to the pub for beer and brawling. Anyone up for that?

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Binky the Bomb said:
Hey, i dont care about the Beta. as long as we can go seige the elven forests witha horde of orc players, that will do me fine. I personaly cant wait for it, all you do is get 30 british, swedish and danish players together, and go raid the french, er....... elve's sorry.

Then, after the slaughter has finnished, it's down to the pub for beer and brawling. Anyone up for that?

WAAAAGH!!!

(hell yeah)

:D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Binky the Bomb said:

Only problem is...le french got the finns on their side and WE ALL KNOW that finnish players just goddamn rule in any netgame. So we'll :twak: you and then we'll :sex: with french ladies and then we'll :drink: :p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Great so they allow, Americans and Canadians, thats fine but Koreans?

Yes gonna be so fun with Koreans running about shouting:

STLONG NIGHT ELVES KKEKEKEKEKEKEKKE ^__________________________^

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
:eek2: You wanna do french ladies? Bad puppy, down. I agree with the fighting and the drinking. And yes, maybe the sex as well, but have some class man. I'm not french bashing, otherwise i would have called em frogs, but i haven't. i'm being a good boy :( (sadly).

But despite all that, would everyone be up for it, attacker and defender? be a laugh either way :> .

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
Great so they allow, Americans and Canadians, thats fine but Koreans?

Yes gonna be so fun with Koreans running about shouting:

STLONG NIGHT ELVES KKEKEKEKEKEKEKKE ^__________________________^

gonna be seperate korean servers (thank god).

only reason they're doing a beta over there as well is because the korean player base is frickin huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom