WoW Beta

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by mts, Jan 27, 2004.

1. mts

mts Fledgling Freddie

The signups start tomorrow.

http://www.blizzard.com/ for details.

"For this initial phase of the World of Warcraft beta test, we will only be able to accept applications from Canada, Korea, and the US. The test for Europe and other countries around the world will happen later this year."

I knew it ;|

2. Breon

Breon Fledgling Freddie

Hope it runs smooth so they can rush in the euro testing

3. Archeon

Archeon Fledgling Freddie

I'm just gonna wait for the euro release. I want to play it - but not so badly that i'l pretend i have any interest in looking for bugs :D

4. mts

mts Fledgling Freddie

I love being part of a beta. That way when retail ships and I logon to find lots of bugs I can't really complain ;D

It's also easier to come with constructive feedback during beta and maybe actually change something within the game before they go live.

5. Ormorof

Ormorof FH is my second home

when will euro beta start? :p

6. mts

mts Fledgling Freddie

No specific date yet, only 'later this year'. If we're lucky about a month after US beta has started. If we're unlucky prolly like 2 weeks before the game goes live =/

7. Binky the Bomb

Binky the Bomb Fledgling Freddie

Hey, i dont care about the Beta. as long as we can go seige the elven forests witha horde of orc players, that will do me fine. I personaly cant wait for it, all you do is get 30 british, swedish and danish players together, and go raid the french, er....... elve's sorry.

Then, after the slaughter has finnished, it's down to the pub for beer and brawling. Anyone up for that?

8. mts

mts Fledgling Freddie

WAAAAGH!!!

(hell yeah)

:D

9. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

Only problem is...le french got the finns on their side and WE ALL KNOW that finnish players just goddamn rule in any netgame. So we'll :twak: you and then we'll :sex: with french ladies and then we'll :drink: :p

10. SFXman

SFXman Can't get enough of FH

Yeah, uhh, we rule!

11. Sharma

Sharma Can't get enough of FH

Great so they allow, Americans and Canadians, thats fine but Koreans?

Yes gonna be so fun with Koreans running about shouting:

STLONG NIGHT ELVES KKEKEKEKEKEKEKKE ^__________________________^

12. Binky the Bomb

Binky the Bomb Fledgling Freddie

:eek2: You wanna do french ladies? Bad puppy, down. I agree with the fighting and the drinking. And yes, maybe the sex as well, but have some class man. I'm not french bashing, otherwise i would have called em frogs, but i haven't. i'm being a good boy :( (sadly).

But despite all that, would everyone be up for it, attacker and defender? be a laugh either way :> .

13. Xplo

Xplo Banned

WoW = Mages > tanks xD

14. mts

mts Fledgling Freddie

gonna be seperate korean servers (thank god).

only reason they're doing a beta over there as well is because the korean player base is frickin huge.