Wouldnt normally post this but this is needed.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Your funny really funny. I have never met anyone who finds it so easy to read other peoples minds and then put the thoughts you construct for them into your own world view. In a deft turn of thought (not) you subsequently use that world view to then criticse people you don't even know. What is even more astounding is that, not satisfied with doing that you then a) claim your right and b) get offended at your own construction.

Amazing acrobatics. Its why I find these boards more entertaining than The Sun newspaper and for all the same reasons.

The funny thing is the more you go on about adding the more I feel I can hear people say do it. I hear time and again people in /as and /gu going "Ohhh I have added should I feel sad?" and others going "lol well done!"

"Yeah go on add them to hell bunch of whiners." or "Hmmm a FG fight should I add or ask permission.... I asked permission but got killed while waiting for the response..." And so on. It is so funny that you can't see this is what is happening...

So when I see sad little people like you posting nothing but your prejudices on boards like this. Your comments and attitude are so counter productive that it makes me laugh.

lol m8 first of all i never ever got killed by groups fighting each other when i just watched, never ever so when this is happening to you, you must be doing something wrong (maybe 150 range is too close to fight eh?)

2nd you dont HAVE to watch you can just turn and run other direction.

another reason why those groups kill you is that they just consider you random as the random group they just fight so how should they know that you arent in that group if you obvielsy dont keep enuff distance.

anyways i gave up on this matter. just add/zerg as much as u want but fuckin dont qq when an enemy realm does the same to counter your mindless shitrandomnoob zerg. you just make yourself look extremely stupid.

thats what i mean you randoms cant even think 1 turn in advance :/

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
funny that
Aha is one of the players i know who solos a hell of alot.

You'ved added on my Scouts 1v1's against hib stealthers meny times, maybe because you don't like scout? I don't care about your reasons.

But if your going to preach against adding then lead by example

maybe he does but not when i met him(maybe he just got adds, cant say as i cant know who he is grouped with)

about your scout i dont even know who you are =D

+i got fed up with stealthers adding on everything so i just kill them when i see them. end of story, their own fault. (except for those who i know they dont add, only know 1 alb scout on the entire server who doesnt add tho, so dont wonder when i kill u)

but i NEVER and you can believe that add on a 1on1, i usually watch it but never add. if i added on you Aha then you must have attacked a member of my group. i often duo/trio in the mornings so it might have looked like add to u. only case i added on some1 in the last weeks was xrystover cuz he always zerged my vamp in the mornings with his fg of doom. and i only added on him once after that i left him alone.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Guinnessrules said:
Sorry to say this but i started on alb after beta and alb zerged back then too. So, no, ur wrong, hibs didn't start the zerg. ;)
BUT, i don't justify any zerg at all, no matter if it's hib, mid or alb. Just pointing on the facts, albs started it as i was there to join em at lvl 23 with my scout.

i´m not talking about entire daoc lifetime, i´m talking about the last few months.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
daoc_xianghua said:
cuz you one of the freaks that play stealther cant even spell the word solo.

I solo 90% of the time, so pipe down. It's only when team brehon starts to get horny that i team up. Although that may change with cluster i don't know. You're also rr9, and you still need to play like a complete idiot?. I don't understand.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
lol m8 first of all i never ever got killed by groups fighting each other when i just watched, never ever so when this is happening to you, you must be doing something wrong (maybe 150 range is too close to fight eh?)

2nd you dont HAVE to watch you can just turn and run other direction.

another reason why those groups kill you is that they just consider you random as the random group they just fight so how should they know that you arent in that group if you obvielsy dont keep enuff distance.

anyways i gave up on this matter. just add/zerg as much as u want but fuckin dont qq when an enemy realm does the same to counter your mindless shitrandomnoob zerg. you just make yourself look extremely stupid.

thats what i mean you randoms cant even think 1 turn in advance :/

rofl Please stop. Those quotes were not mine they are quotes I remember from /gu and /as. You have gone and done it again - assumed that I do these things, that I share your thougts and that I am part of your world.

Please stop because I am laughing so much it hurts. :)

I really don't care when 3 fgs of Albs or Mids come along and kill me in HW - I expect it to happen (see other thread I started on when to add rule 1 if zerg around add freely and don't worry) what you have failed to notice is that most others expect this too. All of your qq just makes the whole thing so damn funny. What I find even funnier is that you actually think we live in your world and see it the way you do. We don't.

I am not sure about this but you might well have a mild form of autism or the beginnings of a psychosis - if you start to see lots of short dwarfs or pink elephants running around adding out loud - you will let us know won't you. ;) If you don't then its definitely autism.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
+i got fed up with stealthers adding on everything so i just kill them when i see them. end of story, their own fault. (except for those who i know they dont add, only know 1 alb scout on the entire server who doesnt add tho, so dont wonder when i kill u)

Go's back to my original point in my 'What type of player are you'
Lots of people feel its within there right to add to a Stealther(because other stealthers add on them), or attack a soloer with a FG because hes 'In a RvR zone QQ more n00b!!!111' but complain when the Stealther/Soloer adds Tip the balance in a FG Battle.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
rofl Please stop. Those quotes were not mine they are quotes I remember from /gu and /as. You have gone and done it again - assumed that I do these things, that I share your thougts and that I am part of your world.

Please stop because I am laughing so much it hurts. :)

I really don't care when 3 fgs of Albs or Mids come along and kill me in HW - I expect it to happen (see other thread I started on when to add rule 1 if zerg around add freely and don't worry) what you have failed to notice is that most others expect this too. All of your qq just makes the whole thing so damn funny. What I find even funnier is that you actually think we live in your world and see it the way you do. We don't.

I am not sure about this but you might well have a mild form of autism or the beginnings of a psychosis - if you start to see lots of short dwarfs or pink elephants running around adding out loud - you will let us know won't you. ;) If you don't then its definitely autism.

wish i could laugh too but you are so horribly stupid and hopeless that its not even funny :|
WHICH PART OF ZERG/ADD AS MUCH AS YOU WANT DIDNT YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?!!?!?

TELL ME WHERE I WHINE RETARD ?!?!

IT WAS HIBS WHINING ABOUT THE ALB ZERG I ONLY TOLD THEM WHY ALBS ZERGING AND THATS THEIR OWN FAULT. YOU GOT THAT?, NO? DIDNT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND IT ANYWAYS TBH.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
daoc_xianghua said:
Random shouting and general tardular attitude.

You see this?

caps.jpg

Press it once more please :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
wish i could laugh too but you are so horribly stupid and hopeless that its not even funny :|
WHICH PART OF ZERG/ADD AS MUCH AS YOU WANT DIDNT YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?!!?!?

TELL ME WHERE I WHINE RETARD ?!?!

IT WAS HIBS WHINING ABOUT THE ALB ZERG I ONLY TOLD THEM WHY ALBS ZERGING AND THATS THEIR OWN FAULT. YOU GOT THAT?, NO? DIDNT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND IT ANYWAYS TBH.

I am seriously going to have to stop reading this it is making me laugh so much. anyway you asked for the evidence (which I know you won't believe because of your medical condition) so here it is:

daoc_xianghua said:
well i know about the retard hib zerg in the last week, and trust me if i could i would stop them from adding/zerging everything, it annoys me way more than you i can assure you.

Last bit of sentence is a whine unless I am mistaken and it is on page 5. By the way your caps lock is stuck - you might want to switch it off. ;) and no it really is - just in case you think it isn't.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
less dissing autism :(

my bro has that and it isn't a laughing matter nor a insult

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
less dissing autism :(

my bro has that and it isn't a laughing matter nor a insult

I am dissing nothing - it is a very common condition and can be very disabling especially if people do not recognise it. I am actually not joking in this case I was being serious. It can vary from mild to severe like all medical conditions.

A

Aoln

Belisar said:
Is it you who shoots peeps once then hides - hoping they will get smashed by the alb zerg that was running all night and you get rps that way ???

Think you even did that to my bard who was solo at the time.
I shoot them in the hope that they will come fight me or i can shoot them to death, most of the time they run or a load more hibs come so i obviously dont stick around.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Go's back to my original point in my 'What type of player are you'
Lots of people feel its within there right to add to a Stealther(because other stealthers add on them), or attack a soloer with a FG because hes 'In a RvR zone QQ more n00b!!!111' but complain when the Stealther/Soloer adds Tip the balance in a FG Battle.

well m8 you have to see the difference between add and kill. to take the example of a soloer its a difference if you kill him with a fg or if you add on his fights. killing him is ok imo i do it too and it happens to me too if a fg finds me solo and i rly dont mind at all as its usually the fault of the soloer (me in this case) due to bad positioning etc. but when i´m in a fg and see 2 ppl fighting i dont add. i might kill the surviving one if its enemy realm depending on my current mood, but first i let him finish his fight. you see my reasons arent things like: he´s in a rvrzoneqq etc.
tbh i´m still way to nice to the most stealthers if i consider their adding policy and comparing them to mine

Vladamir

FH is my second home
daoc_xianghua said:
tbh i´m still way to nice to the most stealthers if i consider their adding policy and comparing them to mine

So obviously soloing all the time and not adding isn't a good enough policy of mine for you not to add? :eek:

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
I am seriously going to have to stop reading this it is making me laugh so much. anyway you asked for the evidence (which I know you won't believe because of your medical condition) so here it is:

Last bit of sentence is a whine unless I am mistaken and it is on page 5. By the way your caps lock is stuck - you might want to switch it off. ;) and no it really is - just in case you think it isn't.

thats not whine thats my personal opinion about 90% of the hibs on prydwen. furthermore it wasnt even directed to an hib. yes i whined about it in the last threads but i gave up as i´ve been proven that most ppl who play like this are hopeless and a waste of typing and nerves. if you would take the effort to read all my posts you would have noticed that i dont give a shit about it anymore, as i cant stop them from doing it anyways. only thing that made me laugh hard was the ppl that whined about the alb zerg, cuz it was the only obvious consequence on hib rvr behavior in the last weeks, and if you still cant see that you are even more stupid than i thought :)

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
So obviously soloing all the time and not adding isn't a good enough policy of mine for you not to add? :eek:

seriously tell me when i added on you and under what circumstances cuz i rly think i didnt. if you can tell me where and how and when i apologize to u but i rly think i didnt unless you attacked a member of my group.
i even let a inf run from me in a 1on1 when i got healed from behind and didnt chase him so he could restealth.

btw your pic doesnt work :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
wahahahah.

Your whine post has made our guild give Thriana a 'well done' post. Keep it up Thriana XD

:m00:

hahaha.. your guilds retarded :worthy:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua-

Can a Solo person kill a FG? Unless theres something horriably wrong no they can't. Is it a fair fight at all? nope, the soloer never stood a chance.

If the soloer finds a FG fighting another FG, give me a reason why he shouldn't join in, you know a funny thing- With bubble i watched a Hib FG fighting a Mid FG, i was sat down watching, after the hibs had finished they charged and ganked me. If i added on them i would have leeched at least 3k rps from them but instead trying to avoid adding got me killed.

Which is why i DON'T have a no add policy :) tho sometimes its very situational, if the mid/hib player is a good soloer i often watch the battle and maybe gank them afterwards depending on mood :)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Fair enough in RVR you get adds, but this retarded vamp added me all fucking night on EVERY 1v1 i had. Name - Thirana, I saw him add Xrystofer, Baldir, Purfutrate and about 100 other fucking fights over the night, Any one knows him sort it out or something, bring on the flames, +1's, QQ's etc etc.

PS thirana.. FUCK YOU!!111

maybe u should understand why i shot aimm full holes then :D he along same lines instead slapping me trying interupt when i poped on him ;) was revenge and not enough yet

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
belxavier said:
maybe u should understand why i shot aimm full holes then :D he along same lines instead slapping me trying interupt when i poped on him ;) was revenge and not enough yet

hehe :) btw belx, he was in my grp.. was gonna charge you through water, but i said you got away :drink:

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
heheh thanks did hug u before i saw him then was rageing bull :D /hugs all round tho <3 even to luon who i hug spammed then cs me while i stood by him instead shooting him full holes :D

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
daoc_xianghua-

Can a Solo person kill a FG? Unless theres something horriably wrong no they can't. Is it a fair fight at all? nope, the soloer never stood a chance.

If the soloer finds a FG fighting another FG, give me a reason why he shouldn't join in, you know a funny thing- With bubble i watched a Hib FG fighting a Mid FG, i was sat down watching, after the hibs had finished they charged and ganked me. If i added on them i would have leeched at least 3k rps from them but instead trying to avoid adding got me killed.

Which is why i DON'T have a no add policy :) tho sometimes its very situational, if the mid/hib player is a good soloer i often watch the battle and maybe gank them afterwards depending on mood :)

i see your point, unfortunately not all groups are thankfull for none-adders.
i can only speak for me and i wouldnt have killed you when you sit down watching the fight. but tbh who cares about 3k rps i mean cmon, you can get that easy solo. you shouldnt watch brehon vs flammen vakten squad fighting tho as the chance they going to kill you after fight is alot higher than when respected groups were fighting. dunno if it was brehon vs flammen vakten in your case actually but the behavior they have shown makes it sound like it was.

btw thanks for making solid points up not like this muppet sharkith or whatever, much better to have an discussion with pro´s and con´s compared to flaming this 3year old guy (even tho his useless posts entertain me xD)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
i can only speak for me and i wouldnt have killed you when you sit down watching the fight. but tbh who cares about 3k rps i mean cmon, you can get that easy solo.

Nope. Wrong. For a high rr maybe but for a low rr who encounters stealther duos, high-rr'ers and the such it is incredibly hard.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
thats not whine thats my personal opinion about 90% of the hibs on prydwen. furthermore it wasnt even directed to an hib. yes i whined about it in the last threads but i gave up as i´ve been proven that most ppl who play like this are hopeless and a waste of typing and nerves. if you would take the effort to read all my posts you would have noticed that i dont give a shit about it anymore, as i cant stop them from doing it anyways. only thing that made me laugh hard was the ppl that whined about the alb zerg, cuz it was the only obvious consequence on hib rvr behavior in the last weeks, and if you still cant see that you are even more stupid than i thought :)

:) you know what? I have no clue what your talking about but the ebb and flow of this conversation has been a lot of fun. I have read a lot of your posts previously, hell I even took note of your arguments when I was trying to suggest a positive compromise (ref: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=65796). However I did get rather tired after the n'th whine and might have missed that you had given up on whatever thing it was you were trying to get everyone to follow.

In the post that I am citing in this response you threaten once more, to make the same mistake by assuming that 'most ppl who play like this are hopeless and a waste of typing and nerves'. Maybe you do it to yourself?

Maybe if you had not held on to such unreasonable and unworkable expectations then you would not have had to give anything up in the first place? If however, you are no longer having sympathy for whines about adding and zerging, then can I congratulate you on your first steps on the road to recovery? :)

Just to add a positive tone to the thread - those who want only one on one fights or Fg versus Fg fights. Try to move south one zone from HW and roam there. If enough people do it you might entice like minded people to search each other out. You are of course always welcome to come and farm/add on the zerg in HW just please don't come here and complain or gloat when things go either way. Personally I am glad to see Mythic are trying to address your concerns about this because I get your point and whilst you might not think it I do have some sympathy for your situation. I hope what they do helps otherwise it will be a big dissappointment.

:)

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
:) Just to add a positive tone to the thread - those who want only one on one fights or Fg versus Fg fights. Try to move south one zone from HW and roam there. If enough people do it you might entice like minded people to search each other out. You are of course always welcome to come and farm/add on the zerg in HW just please don't come here and complain or gloat when things go either way. Personally I am glad to see Mythic are trying to address your concerns about this because I get your point and whilst you might not think it I do have some sympathy for your situation. I hope what they do helps otherwise it will be a big dissappointment.:)

can only come from some1 who never tried that, it sounds nice in theory but prydwen is waaayyy to small server to do that, might be working with cluster we gonna see.
anyways cant wait for next expansion so we finally get our island and the zerg can stay with their keeps and have "fun" - problem solved.

ow and btw it wasnt me complaining in this thread =) it was other way around hib zerg complained about alb zerg.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Nope. Wrong. For a high rr maybe but for a low rr who encounters stealther duos, high-rr'ers and the such it is incredibly hard.

he is a sorc and rr6 afaik, so can kill almost everything solo without prob.
i know its harder for low rr ppl to gain rp but 3k is nothing rly even my vamp did 4k in like 30 mins on rr2, just soloing, ok maybe vamp is a bit op in 1on1 vs certain classes, but as caster its even easier to farm rps imo

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:

i mean rly ppl if we believe human anatomy you should have been given a brain, use it pls.

How can we believe in human anatomy when you have your head shoved so far up your own Arse? :eek:

Not everyone who plays is as Uber as you are, we don't all have the same 1337 skills and m8s. Some of us only get RPs by adding :D so no amount of whining from you will change that.

When you can learn to communicate with your realm mates in a civilised manner you may find that people are prepared to listen, until such time save your breath and stop typing, as we are "a waste of typing and nerves"!

Just because you play the game in one way gives you no right to expect or demand that others should play in the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom