Wouldnt normally post this but this is needed.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
such whine :<

Visible soloers are bound to get adds and killed alot, it just is that way sadly. Doesnt matter if its an alb/mid or hibb.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
LOL at Ame, used to be king (queen?) of the groundless boastings and massive ego on the Camlann boards, now assuming the same title here. :rolleyes:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
we got creamed so much last night when we finally found someone to kill he was a soloer fighting someone else :( (I think the soloer was Juraa). We killed him and got this statement from the Hibbie

"Sometimes its nice to watch!"

Bloody voyeur.

Apologies - we could not find a 4 vs 4 fight all night and when we tried to avoid adding PE and others just wiped us in like 5 secs.

Sharkith

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Read the Sig :m00:

and how actually shall believe that? i saw you running in fg last night aye thats true but surprise suprise we engage you kill 3/4 of your group in like 1 min and WHOOOOOPS 2 fg´s albs from behind mhhhhhh. now cmon dont deny it when its plain obvious.
you ran 1fg sometimes in the past without zerg in cfh range but definitaly not last night.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Dude seriosuly, fuck up. You whine more about adds then I whine about my class dammit.

Vamps are gimp and I'll add on almost anything I can too.

btw, I soloed that guy +2 other vamps after eachother few days back. =)

GIMP! :fluffle:

just wait till one of them gets to your RR and fight him again then =D

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
its happend all night, i think that vamp and his bum-chums been in that area for a good 4 hours

Then why do you go there? Simple question, isn't it?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
This sort of thing makes me feel leeching everyone i see with my scout is a good thing :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
Then why do you go there? Simple question, isn't it?

probably because going anywhere else is like fishing in the desert ?

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
probably because going anywhere else is like fishing in the desert ?

Well then you can't complain about being zerged. I thought you consider one non-added fight is worth far more than all that zerging? So why do you still go where you have a snowball's chance in hell of getting a fight without an add? Is it because of the RP? :touch:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
This sort of thing makes me feel leeching everyone i see with my scout is a good thing :)

its a zergy area so feel free to add (Condition one of adding) - in this case what is wrong is the whine not the zerg (The Vamp concerned is in our guild and I can promise you I won't be speaking to him. I might post a link to this thread from our forums so we can all have a good laugh though.... ;)).

People need to live with the situation as is or go off somewhere else.

As for your scout Bubble if your around there add like hell who cares. I have no probs with scouts leeching, adding or whatever else they do. I do have a major problem with the sheer numbers of scouts though - it is a bit ridiculus. I am not joking around Eras t1 there must have been 11 or 12 scouts when I was pwned. Trying to avoid the likely areas is the tricky bit.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
I am not joking around Eras t1 there must have been 11 or 12 scouts when I was pwned. Trying to avoid the likely areas is the tricky bit.

That might be a reason why albs mainly sit infront of Beno or on Oriens Bridge and are unable to build actual groups. :clap:

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
Well then you can't complain about being zerged. I thought you consider one non-added fight is worth far more than all that zerging? So why do you still go where you have a snowball's chance in hell of getting a fight without an add? Is it because of the RP? :touch:

sounds like you don't have a mind of your own. No one can force you to add on the fights of others.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
stop the bloody zerging Cylian! J00 added on me back in november -87, gonna come after u now!!!!!11

^^

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
and how actually shall believe that? i saw you running in fg last night aye thats true but surprise suprise we engage you kill 3/4 of your group in like 1 min and WHOOOOOPS 2 fg´s albs from behind mhhhhhh. now cmon dont deny it when its plain obvious.
you ran 1fg sometimes in the past without zerg in cfh range but definitaly not last night.
Like all hib grp in the last few weeks? :p Havent been out in a proper fg for a while (a week maybe) but fairly amusing to read about fights at Oriens. When an alb qq about getting zerged around bridge then its ok, 'cause bridge is a zerg place. When a hib getting zerged around bridge then its not fair, fukin cg/bg zergers, they obviously asked help.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Like all hib grp in the last few weeks? :p Havent been out in a proper fg for a while (a week maybe) but fairly amusing to read about fights at Oriens. When an alb qq about getting zerged around bridge then its ok, 'cause bridge is a zerg place. When a hib getting zerged around bridge then its not fair, fukin cg/bg zergers, they obviously asked help.

well i know about the retard hib zerg in the last week, and trust me if i could i would stop them from adding/zerging everything, it annoys me way more than you i can assure you. but the groups i´m in usually disengage from combat when we have idiot hibs adding on us if the enemy group still has a chance to kill the hibs. i rather let 100 of my realmmates die tbh before i start adding like this. cant do anything against them, tried to explain it many many times to them in the past they wont listen, fine so they live with the consequences. everytime when i´m in a good group fighting a other good group and some hibs think they have to add and we disengage and hibs die it makes me smile irl :)

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
everytime when i´m in a good group fighting a other good group and some hibs think they have to add and we disengage and hibs die it makes me smile irl :)

And you whine and say adds destroys the fun? You smile and are happy boy!

keep adding everyone imho :cheers:

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
sounds like you don't have a mind of your own. No one can force you to add on the fights of others.

And no one can force you to go there. It's as simple as that. You shouldn't complain about others (except if they're abusing bugs etc. perhaps) when it's up to you to fight them.

Less complaining more thinking would help in many cases. If you don't want to get added, zerged or whatever, don't go where that will happen with an almost certain probability. It's difficult to change someone's attitude and it's even more difficult to do so in a video game... and with an approach like that one here it's unlikely that his effort will have any result... especially because I can't believe that you will get anyone to change his mind by saying "FUCK YOU" to him.

Besides there are only two kind of threads on this board. "Grats for RR X!" and "OMFG why do you suckers always add". So what is more likely to happen... that they will stop or that you're better off elsewhere.

Btw. to me, there is no adding. An enemy is an enemy. You can't blame others for fighting you, you can only blame yourself for being dumb enough to go there again and again and again and again when you should have learned the first time that it won't work that way solo. So either go to FH, start a thread and be the jerk of the day or do something else.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Luz said:
And you whine and say adds destroys the fun? You smile and are happy boy!

keep adding everyone imho :cheers:

i think you missed the point :)

when adding hibs win it sucks

but when we kill half of a enemy group and then suddenly a fg of hibs adds on the fight cuz they think they can leech easy rp here since they cant beat anything in a fair fight anyways usually (well maybe they can kill a fg of grogans with a bit of luck)
when we leave the fight and suddenly the fg hibs manages to die to a half dead enemy group it makes me happy yes.

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:

but when we kill half of a enemy group and then suddenly a fg of hibs adds on the fight cuz they think they can leech easy rp here since they cant beat anything in a fair fight anyways usually (well maybe they can kill a fg of grogans with a bit of luck)
when we leave the fight and suddenly the fg hibs manages to die to a half dead enemy group it makes me happy yes.

I dunno if I said in that other thread while back, but I stop adding when GG´s stop engaging random pick-up grps. Because I cant beat them fair :p
(ie, mez us then just run of as its never gonna be a fair fight)

and lately I never seem to find any random collection of enemies, less then 5fg :(

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Luz said:
I dunno if I said in that other thread while back, but I stop adding when GG´s stop engaging random pick-up grps. Because I cant beat them fair :p
(ie, mez us then just run of as its never gonna be a fair fight)

and lately I never seem to find any random collection of enemies, less then 5fg :(

i dont play in GG atm cuz my guild is inactive but tbh i prefer fights vs mael/pe over fighting any PuG group even if we lose most of the time.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Luz said:

that might have to do with the fact that random hib PuG groups added/zerged everything to pieces in the past weeks. stop adding on every group you see and they might stop zerging after a while. cant blame albs for that tbh its 100% hibs fault.

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
hmmmm, screenie time for those that QQ about hibs zerging. There was about 3 hibs that got zerged there.

Attachments

• SS albzerg.JPG
    SS albzerg.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 45

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Xianghua, if you hate adding so much, why're you always adding on me?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:

Your funny really funny. I have never met anyone who finds it so easy to read other peoples minds and then put the thoughts you construct for them into your own world view. In a deft turn of thought (not) you subsequently use that world view to then criticse people you don't even know. What is even more astounding is that, not satisfied with doing that you then a) claim your right and b) get offended at your own construction.

Amazing acrobatics. Its why I find these boards more entertaining than The Sun newspaper and for all the same reasons.

The funny thing is the more you go on about adding the more I feel I can hear people say do it. I hear time and again people in /as and /gu going "Ohhh I have added should I feel sad?" and others going "lol well done!"

"Yeah go on add them to hell bunch of whiners." or "Hmmm a FG fight should I add or ask permission.... I asked permission but got killed while waiting for the response..." And so on. It is so funny that you can't see this is what is happening...

So when I see sad little people like you posting nothing but your prejudices on boards like this. Your comments and attitude are so counter productive that it makes me laugh.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Guinnessrules said:
hmmmm, screenie time for those that QQ about hibs zerging:

that was stupid now

could some albs/mids pls post screenies of hib zergs

also never forget that hibs started the zerg, what albs do is a counter reaction. doesnt justify it but well its a pretty obvious consequence.
thats what i tried to explain in the other threads ,randoms just qq about opted groups and run in zerg cuz they think thats only way they can kill them and run over all and everything they find and then when another realm counters the shit with own zerg they all go qqmode again. i mean rly ppl if we believe human anatomy you should have been given a brain, use it pls.

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
that was stupid now

could some albs/mids pls post screenies of hib zergs

also never forget that hibs started the zerg, what albs do is a counter reaction. doesnt justify it but well its a pretty obvious consequence.
thats what i tried to explain in the other threads ,randoms just qq about opted groups and run in zerg cuz they think thats only way they can kill them and run over all and everything they find and then when another realm counters the shit with own zerg they all go qqmode again. i mean rly ppl if we believe human anatomy you should have been given a brain, use it pls.
Sorry to say this but i started on alb after beta and alb zerged back then too. So, no, ur wrong, hibs didn't start the zerg. ;)
BUT, i don't justify any zerg at all, no matter if it's hib, mid or alb. Just pointing on the facts, albs started it as i was there to join em at lvl 23 with my scout.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
cuz you one of the freaks that play stealther cant even spell the word solo.

funny that
Aha is one of the players i know who solos a hell of alot.

You'ved added on my Scouts 1v1's against hib stealthers meny times, maybe because you don't like scout? I don't care about your reasons.

But if your going to preach against adding then lead by example

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
wahahahah.

Your whine post has made our guild give Thriana a 'well done' post. Keep it up Thriana XD

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom