Wouldnt normally post this but this is needed.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
can only come from some1 who never tried that, it sounds nice in theory but prydwen is waaayyy to small server to do that, might be working with cluster we gonna see.
anyways cant wait for next expansion so we finally get our island and the zerg can stay with their keeps and have "fun" - problem solved.

ow and btw it wasnt me complaining in this thread =) it was other way around hib zerg complained about alb zerg.

:fluffle: you do realise I got bored and so wanted to have a laugh? Apologies if it was over the top in places :)

I have tried running around an empty zone before and I know its no fun (1 1/2 hours and in the end suiciding under water) but surely if you 'knew' that such roaming was being actively encouraged - just like the iRVR thing then the situation would change?

I mean to be frank when trying to put together a guide for adding I started to feel that it gave the FG players a lot. If they could read between the lines the instruction was farily obvious "roam around zerg zone +1" and come to zerg and farm as and when you choose. If your a 'random' as you so aptly label me :) then you have to make do with your lot in life. Fight and die in the zerg where things can get very boring and can be up and down very quickly.

You don't know me - you can't miss our guild since we have on average around 20-30+ on average most nights. We are trying to get together more focussed group RvR activity because some of us would like different options. We are trying to avoid l33t attitudes which suck big time and do it in a friendly way. But it takes time - its why I have been in ToA for 2 months now and that is likely to take a lot longer. So please don't assume too much about those you are writing. Some of us are listening but our options are limited.

You guys - the RvR guilds are the ones with the freedom to choose. We do not have that luxury however. :) So please agree on a zerg+1 for roaming - come and farm the zerg as you see fit but don't whine if you get zerged.

If the Zerg move to the +1 zone then I will sympathise with any whines you might have.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:
How can we believe in human anatomy when you have your head shoved so far up your own Arse? :eek:

Not everyone who plays is as Uber as you are, we don't all have the same 1337 skills and m8s. Some of us only get RPs by adding :D so no amount of whining from you will change that.

When you can learn to communicate with your realm mates in a civilised manner you may find that people are prepared to listen, until such time save your breath and stop typing, as we are "a waste of typing and nerves"!

Just because you play the game in one way gives you no right to expect or demand that others should play in the same way.

haha another bandwagon jumper who likes to give clueless comments without even reading stuff. maybe you should have read the background to my post before spoiling thread with bullshit 2k. the comment you quoted was meant for the hibs that whined about the alb zerg which they summoned themself, but tbh why do i bother repeating things for the 2375105 time for every single noob who cant read or cba to read entire post and just wants to give some "smart" reply cuz he thinks he is cool then :x

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
You guys - the RvR guilds are the ones with the freedom to choose. We do not have that luxury however. :) So please agree on a zerg+1 for roaming - come and farm the zerg as you see fit but don't whine if you get zerged.

Be careful... he might disrespect and ignore you just like me for saying something like that... well... after all I think that is the better way. I don't have to read his post any longer. They are so open minded, so constructive, so objective and analyzing that I can't bear them any longer. :clap:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
just wait till one of them gets to your RR and fight him again then =D
No as the very reason was I had a shield. It would be jsut as easy taking out one at rr8+

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
haha another bandwagon jumper who likes to give clueless comments without even reading stuff. maybe you should have read the background to my post before spoiling thread with bullshit 2k. the comment you quoted was meant for the hibs that whined about the alb zerg which they summoned themself, but tbh why do i bother repeating things for the 2375105 time for every single noob who cant read or cba to read entire post and just wants to give some "smart" reply cuz he thinks he is cool then :x

I would suggest you take your own advice, I can't see much Hib whining about zergs in this thread, Guiness posted an example to prove that Hibs aren't the only zergers, didn't come across as a whine though.

As per usual you read what people say and twist it to justify your continual crusade for everyone not to add. Take some time and look at it from the other side, maybe even try it from the other side :eek:

Whilst this topic has been discussed many many times before, usually with the argument ending up between the dedicated RvR guilds on one side and the more casual players/guilds on the other, you are probably the only person who has never shown any intention of understanding both sides of the argument.

In fact you do more to harm your points than good by the attitude you come across with. Other's (Quinlan is one that springs to mind) who have argued the points much more politely and in a more reasoned way have done much more to persuade me to change my ways.

I just hope that they don't run with you too often since any fight you are involved in you can guarantee I will add, and you may laugh if I die, but tbh I am more than used to it, and if it pisses you off then, I can assure you, I will be laughing louder ;)

Maybe you need to post the same crap for the 2375106th time, because so far you have persuaded no one with the previous 2375105 atempts :eek:

Personally I stand somewhere in the middle ground, if there is an even fight (1v1 or fg v fg) I usually try not to get involved, but I know that I currently get most of my RPs from adding so I purposely spend most of my time where I expect adds, and anyone sensible also expects adds, so I don't have any qualms about adding :)

Not adding is something that is not easy for a lot of people, I know my natural reaction is to get stuck in to help my realm mates, but I do try and make an effort now.

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
i´m not talking about entire daoc lifetime, i´m talking about the last few months.
Well, as far as i know they never stoped zerging.
So i really don't know what ur talking about.
My first point with the screenie was to shut the whining albs up that was complaining about hib-zerg, they zerg as much themself.
And there has always been zergs from all realms, tho mids have zerged least of us all, if they complain i won't say a thing.
What irritates me is albs whining about it. Their just as bad.
And don't come and say it's not true, if u do u must be totally blind or just not playing daoc anymore.
And Ovi was right, i didn't whine about albs zerging, i'm kinda used to it by now.

And btw, get the fuck off my back.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
lots of inane rambling

You really do take the game way too seriously. Calm down, go outside, kick the cat, anything but more qqing coz atm you really have made yourself look like a twat.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
lol today when i was going to duel her with /bow peppa add
u sucks peppa :puke:

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Ovi1 said:
Not adding is something that is not easy for a lot of people, I know my natural reaction is to get stuck in to help my realm mates, but I do try and make an effort now.

Nice one Ovi - a good summing up.

Problem at the moment is that the RvR is compressed into such a small area that adding is bound to happen and zergs are bound to build up.

RvR is a hard balance it seems to me - peeps do not want to go looking for a fight for 5 mins only tobe smashed up in 30 seconds (where's the fun in that) and thus a quick port and early fight (win or lose) is appealing. Down side is a lot of peeps end up in a small area and in the end even the good guild grps are going to struggle because of sheer weight of numbers.

As for Xianghua...

We had the same arguments on other threads. You have suggested here that you will gank a solo stealther with your group because they will probably add on your fights. You will add on a random group because they will add on your fights and then you do not want them to add on you. You will no doubt say I am blind to the point but I just cannot see how this works.

If you said "I never add on anyone and never gank a solo stealther" then I and a few others would have a lot more sympathy. All you are doing however is seeking to justify why you adding is ok and others adding is not.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
You really do take the game way too seriously. Calm down, go outside, kick the cat, anything but more qqing coz atm you really have made yourself look like a twat.

and you are Oo

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
and you are Oo

And you are pretty cool that posts that ^^

Next you probably say your mother orsomething else CS child alike :)

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
Belisar said:
Nice one Ovi - a good summing up.

Problem at the moment is that the RvR is compressed into such a small area that adding is bound to happen and zergs are bound to build up.

RvR is a hard balance it seems to me - peeps do not want to go looking for a fight for 5 mins only tobe smashed up in 30 seconds (where's the fun in that) and thus a quick port and early fight (win or lose) is appealing. Down side is a lot of peeps end up in a small area and in the end even the good guild grps are going to struggle because of sheer weight of numbers.

As for Xianghua...

We had the same arguments on other threads. You have suggested here that you will gank a solo stealther with your group because they will probably add on your fights. You will add on a random group because they will add on your fights and then you do not want them to add on you. You will no doubt say I am blind to the point but I just cannot see how this works.

If you said "I never add on anyone and never gank a solo stealther" then I and a few others would have a lot more sympathy. All you are doing however is seeking to justify why you adding is ok and others adding is not.

Aye uve summed it up mate, So Xianghua me as a stealther or running with some mates in a random FG and you feel its ok to add on my fights when im fighting, But if we add on yours, you pull out so we die. How on earth are we supposed to face the likes of PE so your smart idea is to pull out and give them more rps. And if im solo and 1 v 1 you will add. Or you also said you will see how the fight goes, and depending on your mood will kill him or not, from that your a Hypocrit. Your saying people shouldnt add on your grps fights but depending on your mood you can add on them. If i see you add on my solo fights 3 times and it happens they where just the times you felt like it, what are the two soloers to think?

And one last point there have been zergs since i can remember so dont say one realm brought the zergs upon themselves thats BS, the same as you saying you bring adds on to yourselfs. How can i help it if i go for a quick run and 3 stealthers add on me or 3 fgs add on me. Your just generalising Hibernia as a whole, stealthers as a whole, fgs as a whole and the whole damn game. As others have said look at it from the other perspective.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Bourkester said:
Aye uve summed it up mate, So Xianghua me as a stealther or running with some mates in a random FG and you feel its ok to add on my fights when im fighting, But if we add on yours, you pull out so we die. How on earth are we supposed to face the likes of PE so your smart idea is to pull out and give them more rps. And if im solo and 1 v 1 you will add. Or you also said you will see how the fight goes, and depending on your mood will kill him or not, from that your a Hypocrit. Your saying people shouldnt add on your grps fights but depending on your mood you can add on them. If i see you add on my solo fights 3 times and it happens they where just the times you felt like it, what are the two soloers to think?

And one last point there have been zergs since i can remember so dont say one realm brought the zergs upon themselves thats BS, the same as you saying you bring adds on to yourselfs. How can i help it if i go for a quick run and 3 stealthers add on me or 3 fgs add on me. Your just generalising Hibernia as a whole, stealthers as a whole, fgs as a whole and the whole damn game. As others have said look at it from the other perspective.

sick rly i dunno why i even bother with this crap.....

READ THE FUCKIN POST AND READ IT CAREFULLY

i said i might kill the SURVIVING ONE, you know that means that the other one is already dead, did you get that or do i have to explain it for 3year olds?

i dont add on random groups either unless its a zerg or the realm i´m in is outnumbered.

about the last point, well if you cant see the relation between the alb zerg atm and the hib zergs of the last weeks/months i can just feel sry for u, but i rly cba to explain it again for u, as i´m rly tired of this already.

i´m just looking forward for next expansion so we get our island then you can have all 3 frontiers for your zergs and this bullshit is finally sorted.

until then have fun playing i cba argueing about this with ppl anymore who cant even see the consequences of their actions.

peppa

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
lol today when i was going to duel her with /bow peppa add
u sucks peppa :puke:

Don't be a retard, search a better place for duelling, I wouldn't go duel on the middle of Oriens bridge and whine about adds afterwards, I just come there around the tower with fullspeed, get shot by scouts and take action against "those albs camping that spot again". Wouldn't have nuked you if you already were engaged there as well. Dunno what your issues are whining here now since I usually just let you play when you are in 1v1.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
READ THE FUCKIN POST AND READ IT CAREFULLY

i said i might kill the SURVIVING ONE, you know that means that the other one is already dead, did you get that or do i have to explain it for 3year olds?

Ah... now that is not adding, that is not being an RP whore and that is not pissing off everyone around you. Now I understand your attitude... you complain about everyone else doing things you don't like and that is ok and the other one can fuck off but if someone complains about you doing these things they don't like they are completely wrong and can fuck off.

Well I'd call a person behaving like that and egoistic hypocrit. But that just may be my point of view which you don't like so I am of course wrong and can fuck off. :fluffle:

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
more crap ...

So to sum up your attitude to 90% of hib, you are right we are wrong, whatever the situation?

Sorry to burst your bubble that the Island will sove your problems, I personally think it won't make one bit of difference. As others have said in threads about it, all that will happen is that people will start to use the island so the zerg will follow.

As this is a MMORPG and not CS with swords you have to accept that others will play the game in a different way than you prefer. You have some choices, including learn to accept it or clear off to another realm/game that plays in a way that suits you.

Whatever you decide swearing at, and generally pissing off, 90%+ of your realm mates is usually not a good way to increase your enjoyment of the game :)

I am not saying you are not entitled to your opinion, or even that you should not express it. However with a little thought and some reasoned arguments, preferably without the expletives, you might actually persuade people to your way of thinking. Posts with the tone and aggressiveness of yours only serve to annoy, and are more likely to ensure people act in the opposite manner to what you want.

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
you also said you will see how the fight goes, and depending on your mood will kill him or not, from that your a Hypocrit

Er mate that was from my original post if YOU actually read it, i said you will watch the fight and then kill him or not depending on mood, sorry if i cant put that in more simplistic way for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom