Would you?

C

ChillyDawg

tbh, she IS hot....
and if she was properly equipped and i was suitable fucked and didnt know she used to have a schlong i probably would tbh :(

those poor Fellas got duped, theyr suing C4 as well :D

C

Coim-

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
tbh, she IS hot....
and if she was properly equipped and i was suitable fucked and didnt know she used to have a schlong i probably would tbh :(

those poor Fellas got duped, theyr suing C4 as well :D
I think you mean...

"tbh, he IS hot....
and if he was properly equipped and i was suitable fucked and didnt know he has a schlong i probably would tbh :(

those poor Fellas got duped, theyr suing C4 as well :D"

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ha ha! I read about that today. Funniest thing ever! :D Serves those stupid mongs right.

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by Coim-
I think you mean...

"tbh, he IS hot....
and if he was properly equipped and i was suitable fucked and didnt know he has a schlong i probably would tbh :(

those poor Fellas got duped, theyr suing C4 as well :D"

not in the eyes of modern UK law my man! i think abetter description would be IT.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

To be honest, I think they do the whole gender swapping thing backwards. I mean, they start off with the hair...then the hormones...then the boobies and the physique...then they get rid of the schlong! They should get rid of the weiner first so some poor sod doesn't see a hottie in the pub, takes her home, unwraps her and gets the shock of his life. That just ain't fair.

A

Ala

It's soooooooooo obvious it's a guy.. I mean if you just looked at the face instead of 'it's' tits you can tell instantly.

The problem with people today is that they don't watch enough show's like - Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, Rikki Lake and Jenny Jones.

As a result of my years of dedicated watching of these fine programs dedicated to social studies, I never end up dating a 'guy' with breasts..... oh wait..... there have been a few that I thought were just a bit tubby...omg!...Could it be??... nah, no way *shakes head*..... it's not possible.....

..is it??
freakout2.gif

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Whenever I meet a woman I always do the 'croc dundee' test to make sure. ;)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Ha ha! I read about that today. Funniest thing ever! :D Serves those stupid mongs right.

amen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom