• Yes

Votes: 36 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
...in a combat capacity

(and not because you're sick of the sight of him and feel that a 9 month sojourn with icy sea air, fishermen and penguins would do him good :D)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Damn fucking right. The residents of the Falklands have voted (in a majority) to remain British. Good on them and fuck Argentina. Our policy is to allow them to choose their sovereignty. They have.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah it is safer than sending him to Iraq and with the Dauntless out there he will be fine.

russell

FH is my second home
I would send him. However I doubt he will go now he is under pressure to father the heir to the throne.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
send him
use him as a reason to send more troops down there
accidentaly sink a few argy ships with subs
apologise at leasure

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
aww, Russ, get with the times: you can do that over the internet these days :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
indeed, in fact I fathered a heir just now just to prove Lamp correct!

Gumbo

FH is my second home
2 things.

He's not flying combat, he's search and rescue, so just as likely to be called on to help an Argentine fisherman as rescue a Falklands Islander.

It's a 6 week tour.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pointless question. The fucker wouldn't get anywhere near live fire even if they did send him.

I'd send him to the falklands to be chopped up as bait for the fishermen tho.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Any talk of him being in combat is madness, the fact they have said the dauntless can destroy the whole argie air force as they take off was a big wind your neck in message. It was about time we did that and sending Wills sends a strong message too.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I'm the only one to vote No so far. :)
I quite like having him stationed at RAF Valley. Any time I see one of the yellow helicopters in the area, he could well be flying it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Agreeing to Wij...WITH Wij here. On a neutral viewpoint as one can get, if it's his duty to do so, then he should if ordered to do so.

No special treatment.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Was he my prince, no chance. Our king to be was in the Danish equivilant(sp?) of the British SAS. He passed the same tests as all the others, didn't get special treatment or anything and he has never been at the frontline. Well not entirely true, since he visited my brother and his fellow soldier buddies in Afghanistan. Straight up told my brother and some of the others that sometimes he wished that he could just do exactly what they were doing as it was his big childhood dream

soze

I am a FH squatter
That is the problem as he is such a huge potential kidnapping target he would never be out there like a normal solider. Just like with Harry as soon as they leaked he was out there he had to come back as he became a danger to his fellow soldiers.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That is the problem as he is such a huge potential kidnapping target he would never be out there like a normal solider. Just like with Harry as soon as they leaked he was out there he had to come back as he became a danger to his fellow soldiers.

True, but still, that should be up to the brass shouldn't it?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't be fucking daft. The royals don't put themselves in danger because that's for the plebs.

Charlie went to the same naval colleage that my m8 went to. They have a system of demerits which, if you build up too many, you get kicked out. Something like 30 does the trick.

My mate was quite naughty (always has been) and got 14. At one point he was punished by having to clean a big wooden oak floor in a huge hall in an old building. Coincidentally Charlie got the same punishment on the way to his 200'th point. He "cleaned" it by driving a motorbike down it, complete with a naked girl on the back, leaving a huge black tyre mark for others to remove.

..it's their army. Why would they play by the rules that the pesants have to play by? They make the rules...

soze

I am a FH squatter
True, but still, that should be up to the brass shouldn't it?
Yeah, as long as the press played ball and stayed quiet about him being there it was not an issue, but when they told everyone it became a liability. And with Wills being followed by an army of press there is no way he could get away with dropping off he radar to go to war without causing danger for everyone else.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
its a bit silly, Argentina seems to be playing the falklands card again to distract their population from their internal problems, if the people on the islands are British, why shouldnt it remain part of britain (or if they were "devolved" or became independent then they should be allowed to remain part of the commonwealth)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I would send him. However I doubt he will go now he is under pressure to father the heir to the throne.

Yeah, because that's what we really need, another heir to the throne. Poor little fucker will backed up into the 22nd century on current form.They may be a bunch of inbreds, but they've obviously inbred for longevity.

Kidnapping? In the Falklands? Really? Frankly he'd have more chance of being kidnapped in London. I can buy the argument about Prince Harry drawing fire in Afghanistan, but that argument doesn't wash with a naval helicopter pilot based on either a ship or one of the most remote islands in the world. His uncle managed to survive a shooting war down there so why shouldn't William? And see above, its not like we're short of heirs to the throne anyway is it?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Kidnapping? In the Falklands? Really? Frankly he'd have more chance of being kidnapped in London. I can buy the argument about Prince Harry drawing fire in Afghanistan, but that argument doesn't wash with a naval helicopter pilot based on either a ship or one of the most remote islands in the world. His uncle managed to survive a shooting war down there so why shouldn't William? And see above, its not like we're short of heirs to the throne anyway is it?
Nope I meant sending him there is safer than the Middle East because his risk of Kidnapping out there is real. William is the real heir to the throne if Charles let go of his claim HRH would pass William the crown after her Jubilee but no one wants Charles and Horse Face as the King and Queen.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
his risk of kidnapping out there is real

No it isn't. You'd need a fucking hewuge army and control of the skies to even dream about getting close to the fucker.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Would be quite amusing if they tried though, would certainly put them back in their box for another 30 years.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Nope I meant sending him there is safer than the Middle East because his risk of Kidnapping out there is real. William is the real heir to the throne if Charles let go of his claim HRH would pass William the crown after her Jubilee but no one wants Charles and Horse Face as the King and Queen.

You cannot "give up" a claim to the throne. To do so would throw the hereditary monarchy into chaos, and likely end it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
No it isn't. You'd need a fucking hewuge army and control of the skies to even dream about getting close to the fucker.
Rescue pilot sent over the desert to rescue someone and all it takes in a RGP to knock him out of the sky. That's one man not exactly impossible. Unlikely but knowing he could be the pilot helicopters become a more attractive target.

soze

I am a FH squatter
You cannot "give up" a claim to the throne. To do so would throw the hereditary monarchy into chaos, and likely end it.
He could Abdicate? But no its not pretty.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
he can only abdicate once he is King though not before

and he has been waiting for decades to be King i dont think he will abdicate even though him and horseface are not as popular as Wills and Kate (though i wouldnt underestimate his popularity, he IS the heir, so once he is King i think his popularity will rise, simply because he is The King)

soze

I am a FH squatter
My mistake then I though he could abdicate his claim as a lot of people wanted him to do that before he re married.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He could convert to Catholicism. That'd sort it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom