Would you give up a year of your life for 1 million pounds?

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
a study has shown that the initial spark, as it were, lasts 18months
in 2-3 years you wont be getting any anyway

cynic :p my grandparents are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary this year. my parents celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary last week.

I don't think any of them would trade £1million for any of the years that they have been together.

Sex isn't all it's about. Sooner you learn that the happier you'll be.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hell, gimme a pack of ciggies and a couple of grand and i'll give you a year in a heartbeat. There's always more time when you're immortal :D

Seriously too, i'd do it. And take all the cash i could, i could always do the stuff next year.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I'd give up a year of Straef's life for a million pounds :D:D
I'd give your life away for a handful of peas :<
I would do it because I will spend more time than a year to earn that much if you added up all my hours at work...
Exactly. I wouldn't have to think twice over it. Giving one year of my life away to not have to worry over money ever again, or not anytime soon? Half the worries I have at the moment are money-related, even things like school can be solved with enough money. Sure, money won't buy happiness... not directly it won't, but if you can afford to go to a proper university or school or so, or invest the money wisely so the one million will turn into enough to afford a decent lifestyle for the rest of your life, I'd say it's worth it :p
Currently, not for 100,000,000.
I love the quote in your sig :D

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
cynic :p my grandparents are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary this year. my parents celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary last week.

I don't think any of them would trade £1million for any of the years that they have been together.

Sex isn't all it's about. Sooner you learn that the happier you'll be.

well actually i think the shoe is on the other foot, i assumed thats what he was thinking

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Well the rest of your life would prolly be ALOT sweeter with 1 mil £ :>

So fuck yeah. Even tho i loose one year i'll be able to catch up with it with that amount of money. Yes riches makes life sweeter like it or not. Think of all the stuff you'll be able to do ^_^

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
lol, OFC!!! :)

I'm a year ahead in school anyways(I could do everything already you had to learn in the first year of primary school), and the only thing that's good about it is I can earn money earlier. But that is more than I can earn in a year(well I think it is? :p), so ofc ^^.

oh reading a bit of the post, if I would go on autopilot, what's the bad side of this then lol? One year 'no' school, lol I would even do that for free.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
long thread cba readin all the replies so scuse me if i say what someone else said:

i'd do it for a million tbh as long as i was totally unaware of anything that happened in the year i missed because then i wouldnt know the difference if i had to be locked up in a cell or something for the year then i dont think so but if i was frozen then defrosted i would prolly do it.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
long thread cba readin all the replies so scuse me if i say what someone else said:

i'd do it for a million tbh as long as i was totally unaware of anything that happened in the year i missed because then i wouldnt know the difference if i had to be locked up in a cell or something for the year then i dont think so but if i was frozen then defrosted i would prolly do it.
Or you could remain frozen and hand me the money, so I save a year and get payed anyway :D

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah lol :> why only a year? Take a couple of months extra and wake up when the examns are over and the boozing can start throughout the summer :D

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Ask me in a month and it would be a no brainer but right now.... argh but the next 4 weeks are gunna be sooooo good.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Nope, not worth the cash. The next 12 months may be quite good for me.

MaCaBr3

Banned
Considering that I wasted one year of my life a few years ago, I wouldn't give a rats ass to skip one year for a kazillion euros.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
In the end, I think I'd say yes. Give £750,000 to charity... so that's 1 years "sacrifice" for £750,000. It's better than I'd do if i did charity work the normal way (and I'm adamant that at some point in my life I WILL do some).

£250k would set me up to get me through uni and out in the wide world as well, and I think I'd rather do some good and make my own way through life, rather than just take the million and cruise it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yes, infact I will take a 10 year hit for £10 million. Deal?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
sure, spending the next year working be it work/uni anyway its not as if i'd miss a awful lot and even if i did for 1 mil i could pay people to re-enact it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom