Would you give up a year of your life for 1 million pounds?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Let's assume, this current moment in time, you were given the opportunity to instantly go forward a year (i.e 27th February 2008 straight away) and miss out on everything that has happened in that year. Would you do it for £100,000? If not: £250,000? And finally, if not, £1,000,000.

Would you be tempted by the £100,000 straight away or would you need 1 million smackers to convince you?

Would you do it?

If not...why?

Himse

FH is my second home
Depends what age i was, and What parts of my life.. tbh..

would take probably 100,000,000 for me tho.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
more info.. what exactly do you lose with the year.. with me for example, would i just have to scrap all the work i've done for college, and not apply for uni, and finish with gf or something for this to happen? or would i run on "autopilot" and just have no memory of the year even though it went "normally" ?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
more info.. what exactly do you lose with the year.. with me for example, would i just have to scrap all the work i've done for college, and not apply for uni, and finish with gf or something for this to happen? or would i run on "autopilot" and just have no memory of the year even though it went "normally" ?

Sorry for not being clear.

Autopilot.

Say you had a child aged 1. He would be aged 2 and normal as ever when the year went forward but you'd have no recollection of that year.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I'd give up a year of Straef's life for a million pounds :D:D

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
i would do it for 100k, but if i could increase it to 1mill then i would also(ofc), as i dont think i could ever spend 1million...

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Not a chance, a year of my life is worth more than 1 million to me. Just think of the experiences and life you'd miss.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I'd not do it for simple retrospective reasons. I'd sit there afterwards thinking to myself "Shit...what if i could have done this? what if this could have happened? what did i miss"

So I'd not do it, not for £1m anyhow

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Let's assume, this current moment in time, you were given the opportunity to instantly go forward a year (i.e 27th February 2008 straight away) and miss out on everything that has happened in that year. Would you do it for £100,000? If not: £250,000? And finally, if not, £1,000,000.

Would you be tempted by the £100,000 straight away or would you need 1 million smackers to convince you?

Would you do it?

If not...why?

sure, for a million, why not. not like my current state is anything worth waiting for, and the cash would actually be useful :)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I would do it because I will spend more time than a year to earn that much if you added up all my hours at work...

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
If you had asked me a year ago, Yes. Today? Not a chance.

(moving in with gf next friday.. this year I want to live AND experience).

Marc

FH is my second home
Would I give up a year of my life for a million? Does the pope shit in the woods?

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
unfortunately for me, its important for me to do something in september. so i cannot skip forward a year :(

Marc

FH is my second home
If you had asked me a year ago, Yes. Today? Not a chance.

(moving in with gf next friday.. this year I want to live AND experience).

Id take a milllion over moving in with a splitarse!!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
probably ye. i dont remember 95% of life due to alcohol and brain cell death.

would make no difference to me but id me a mil richer.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i would, get someone to film it too

And i take it Bugz has watched Click

Mey

Part of the furniture
I'd so do it, a year of auto-pilot through uni and shit loads of money fuck yeh!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
nah :) this is the one. :D

matrix-the-neo-5001034.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom