Would you / could you use it ???

[slim]

Fledgling Freddie
Lol,

yeah i'd use it .. i've seen this before, even if i wasn't bursting i'd still use it.

In fact .. I'd walk right upto the glass toilet thingy .. Wait for someone to go inside it then piss all over the glass. :)

oj ;)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
^$Lim said:
Lol,

yeah i'd use it .. i've seen this before, even if i wasn't bursting i'd still use it.

In fact .. I'd walk right upto the glass toilet thingy .. Wait for someone to go inside it then piss all over the glass. :)

oj ;)

:eek7:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Ormorof said:
hehe i would stand and wait till i saw someone go in then stand outside and point and laugh! :D

lmao :D Evil!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
hehe i would stand and wait till i saw someone go in then stand outside and point and laugh! :D

That would be funny, until you look away for a sec, and all you see is the door closing behind someone. You begin laughing.. and out steps.
Johhny who also goes by the name "Tank" 8'6 tall. Arms and legs like logs and a shirt thats says "Johhny "Tank" Williams IPMTO Pattaya, Thailand. Muay thai champion 2001, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i think if that happened you wouldnt care if it was a glass toilet youd need it really fast tbh.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Fana said:
Yes, we also compare sizes since we stand next to each other.

Maybe girls compare bucket size...

/shrugs shoulders

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"I'd use it for sex..." Pshaw!

Sex my a**, you'd use it for a wank. A wank i tells ya!! :eek:

[slim]

Fledgling Freddie
I would actually print off life size pictures of David Hasselhoff, Stick them on the outside looking in.

Then anybody who went inside would have masturbate imo.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom