Would you / could you use it ???

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Here's a picture of a public toilet in Aberdeen

View attachment 2631

Here's how it looks from the inside:

View attachment 2632

That's made entirely out of one-way glass. No one can see you in there,
but when you are inside, it looks like you're sitting in a clear glass box.
Would you / could you use it ???

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
hah, I'd be happy to try it;P looks alil scary tho:p nice1:p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ha hell no, if im at work and im peeing and someone walks in to the loo's i clam up (shhh) untill theyve gone and if im bursting but someone is already in the loo i might possibly be able to go if i think of running water...

but if they talk to me im totally screwed, cant talk and pee folks.

why do women insist on doing this anyway? do blokes strike up a convo when your in mid flow?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
why do women insist on doing this anyway? do blokes strike up a convo when your in mid flow?

Yes, we also compare sizes since we stand next to each other.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I was in one of the cubicles earlier and two dutch men came in together, had a very long synchronised wee in the urinals while rabbiting away to each other in dutch. Their conversation was punctuated by an occasional pause while they farted.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
would probably not use it to go to the toilet, would use it to have sex in though :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I think I'd be too nervous to use it personally.

At the back of your mind: what if its not really one way glass ? What if someone's rigged a webcam up to the interior ? What if all your mates down the pub are watching you ?

I'll never use a toilet ever again. Will store it all up for the next 35 years then let it all out in one go out a 14 story window.

Mey

Part of the furniture
we follow the gentlemans rule when pissing in college, leaving the middle 3 pissers free if possible and going to the ones at the end.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, if I have to go I have to go :p don't care about the toilet then :p, and yes that would be a cool place to have sex :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hehe i would stand and wait till i saw someone go in then stand outside and point and laugh! :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ye. its only your cock they are going to see in the end.

and whats wrong with people seeing your cock anyway?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
tris- said:
ye. its only your cock they are going to see in the end.

and whats wrong with people seeing your cock anyway?

Its often best to wait till its inside the bride rather than flopping it out over the wedding cake shouting who wants custard with theirs ?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Ormorof said:
hehe i would stand and wait till i saw someone go in then stand outside and point and laugh! :D

hahahahaha, classic :D repped :)

tris-

everytime u piss at a urinal, the general public who happen to be in the toilet willl see it.

the difference here is, if it really does turn 2 way, that women will also see it.

and does that matter at all?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yes ok weeing but what if you needed a crap would you really want people watch you doing that Oo

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:

we must! :D

how self conscious would they get :fluffle:

tris-

Ezteq said:
yes ok weeing but what if you needed a crap would you really want people watch you doing that Oo

why not though?

they cant see anything, it just looks like you are sat down. and if someone wants to stare at you while you wipe your arse then its them that should be worrying.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Love to, when someone walks past, pretent to piss on them and be dissapointed by it hitting glass instead. Love it :D

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
everytime u piss at a urinal, the general public who happen to be in the toilet willl see it.

the difference here is, if it really does turn 2 way, that women will also see it.

and does that matter at all?

That is actually pretty interesting - when we go to a public toilet or shower at the gym etc we arent concerned that other guys/girls see our private bits so really, what is the big deal with someone from the opposite sex seeing it. So much ingrained middle ages christianity in that "oh noes, the naked body is sinfull!" etc.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i think it's a great idea tbh gives you something to watch whilst your on the crapper, can search for totti passing by as your unloading yourself xD

leviathane

Part of the furniture
chretien said:
Dude.

Aberdeen, you're bang out of luck there old son.
well if it were to be put up in somewhere else than aberdeen ofc xD

tris-

Fana said:
That is actually pretty interesting - when we go to a public toilet or shower at the gym etc we arent concerned that other guys/girls see our private bits so really, what is the big deal with someone from the opposite sex seeing it. So much ingrained middle ages christianity in that "oh noes, the naked body is sinfull!" etc.

what im trying to say tbh. if someone wants to see my cock then thats there issue not miine. i couldnt care less if they seen it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom