Would you become a member of the opposite sex for a day if you could?

Would you changes sexes for a day?

• Yes!

Votes: 66 79.5%
  • No!

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • I already do! Transvestite ftw!

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Carebear?

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
wtf, am i the only person that knows that people practice this?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
dont be so naive cornokz. a lot of fucked up shit happens day to day, doc drinking a womans liquid womb lining is just one of them.

hahaha i once actually knew someone who liked tht shit, needles to say he was a completly wierdo.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I knew a couple at school who enjoyed defecating on each other... its a fucked up world and necking pints of menstrual blood, served with a head of jizz aint that high on the scale.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
But Tris- says it's normal? :(

hold the phone, i never said its normal. i said people practice it but i suppose if enough people do it then it could be classed as normal.

and its tris- not Tris- :eek:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'd try it, but i'd watch her in my body trying to pee. Sounds freaky but think of the comedy value, they'd be spraying all over the place!

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
I guess im the only person who wouldn't be having a much sexual pleasure as possible :p

I think it would be really interesting to live the day as a woman and see how things compare.

I'd live the day in the girls changing room.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well. Practical things first.

You wake up in the morning, "WHERE'S MY DICK!?!" *faint*

Now that you awaken a bit later you find that you've also gained a bit of chestweight during the night, have a hole where that tube used to be and go "Hmm, interesting." And then you play around.

Now a good hour or so later, if even that long, you decide that f*ck it, i'll just get up, get dressed and go outside. Only problem? Your wardrobe is full of bloke stuff. Now this probably wouldn't be a problem, but noone likes to go out looking like sh*t. You'd be in a t-shirt that's loose like an ex-fatty shirt, jeans that probably won't fit your fit asset anymore and no jubblyholders.

Great. Now you look like a trailertrash ho that would make britney spears look like posh spice.

NOW, your face would look decent enough(since you CAN choose), but there's no makeup. Just that half filled axe can somewhere near your peestained toilet. Which by the way now would be, since in your morning haze you probably went squirting all over it with the lack of a dingdong. And even if you are a hot chick, make up still is needed to look the part.

So, what you got now is you, staring at the mirror, wearing a trailer trash 200 official uniform, no makeup, well, it'll fit your outfit great *thumbs up* and your hair a real mess since you only got that half chewed plastic comb to fix it.

You can't really go out like that, since noone really wants ALL those looks from other people, and your silly place hurts too much to touch from your previous encounter in the morning, so you end up sitting on the couch, watching day time tv, eating junk and going to bed wishing "God, let me get my weenie back." :D

EDIT: WEnt for the carebear option 'cause waking up as such would be 100% cool :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Well. Practical things first.

You wake up in the morning, "WHERE'S MY DICK!?!" *faint*

Now that you awaken a bit later you find that you've also gained a bit of chestweight during the night, have a hole where that tube used to be and go "Hmm, interesting." And then you play around.

Now a good hour or so later, if even that long, you decide that f*ck it, i'll just get up, get dressed and go outside. Only problem? Your wardrobe is full of bloke stuff. Now this probably wouldn't be a problem, but noone likes to go out looking like sh*t. You'd be in a t-shirt that's loose like an ex-fatty shirt, jeans that probably won't fit your fit asset anymore and no jubblyholders.

Great. Now you look like a trailertrash ho that would make britney spears look like posh spice.

NOW, your face would look decent enough(since you CAN choose), but there's no makeup. Just that half filled axe can somewhere near your peestained toilet. Which by the way now would be, since in your morning haze you probably went squirting all over it with the lack of a dingdong. And even if you are a hot chick, make up still is needed to look the part.

So, what you got now is you, staring at the mirror, wearing a trailer trash 200 official uniform, no makeup, well, it'll fit your outfit great *thumbs up* and your hair a real mess since you only got that half chewed plastic comb to fix it.

You can't really go out like that, since noone really wants ALL those looks from other people, and your silly place hurts too much to touch from your previous encounter in the morning, so you end up sitting on the couch, watching day time tv, eating junk and going to bed wishing "God, let me get my weenie back." :D

EDIT: WEnt for the carebear option 'cause waking up as such would be 100% cool :D

But thats the fun bit though Seelybebeh! :(

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
yes for the day...knowing my luck though i would be having period :(

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Seel, if we live in a such magical world, where we could choose to wake up one morning as a perfectly hot chick, we could not choose to have a full wardrope with hot chickclothes? Come on man :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aw hell yes too right i'd love to be a bloke for a day and get to piddle standing up!

ofc can do it now but tbh its just not satisfying with out the aiming device.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Seel, if we live in a such magical world, where we could choose to wake up one morning as a perfectly hot chick, we could not choose to have a full wardrope with hot chickclothes? Come on man :)

Nope. Not part of the deal. A-ah.

Remember the button thread? Where the button would destroy the whole existance. Didn't that answer by me teach you anything? :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If I woke up as a really hot girl, why the hell would I wear clothes? Just go out and find a bloke and get fucked xD

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Yes I would for a day.

And for all the reasons you're thinking. :flame:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
but sharma you'd only get banged up the shitter anyway, so nothing you don't alrdy get <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom