Worth to start play again?

C

Carss

A lot of people could consider coming back for 1.88 to get ToAed really easily, if GOA do another free days thing when 1.88 comes out and tells people plain and simple that they can basically get their old charecters templated with ease with BPs and people able to use 99s and SC much easier etc, we might just bring a bit more life back into this server.

People whineing like bitches on here isn't going to help things at all, let people come back and find out for themselves instead of all this doom monger crap and do the people actually still sticking it out on this server a favour by not putting off the people reading FH, when you dont know what its like, dont tell me you play because you dont. I havnt seen half the people online who are posting here even if they say they are.

The other night i got 120k in 2 hours on my valk so obviously this server is dead.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lots of ppl just wait for 1.88 also, cause they want their brand new templates already and thus cba to actively play now (like me :))

Xone

Fledgling Freddie
Guess ill wait for Warhammer then... realy hope ill see some of u old geeks there. For example you vinter ^^. And big fat prozzeman.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
why bother to play 8vs8 in US if you never even get to play vs the good grps?

You'll find that 95% of the DAoC population will never have any chance at fighting the "good groups".
Being able to form a pug or small group with your mates and go out and find groups that are competative for you is plenty for most people.

For the 5% of players at the very top of the game looking for the greatest challenges, then obviously playing "offpeak" even if the server is still very active obviously isn't going to cut it. Since the belief is that all american's suck tho, not playing at the same time as them doesn't really hurt the quality of action since there's plenty of EU groups about.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
A lot of people could consider coming back for 1.88 to get ToAed really easily, if GOA do another free days thing when 1.88 comes out and tells people plain and simple that they can basically get their old charecters templated with ease with BPs and people able to use 99s and SC much easier etc, we might just bring a bit more life back into this server.

People whineing like bitches on here isn't going to help things at all, let people come back and find out for themselves instead of all this doom monger crap and do the people actually still sticking it out on this server a favour by not putting off the people reading FH, when you dont know what its like, dont tell me you play because you dont. I havnt seen half the people online who are posting here even if they say they are.

The other night i got 120k in 2 hours on my valk so obviously this server is dead.

1. Not everyone has the ability to farm the alb zerg (being an alb etc.)
2. Farming zergs aren't much fun :p

Don't tell me those 120k came from 8v8 only, as it's hardly any 8v8 left at this time.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture

As much as we all want the server to be playable and recommend people renew this is simply not the case. Sad as it is.

Might add that amount of rps gained, alone says nothing about the quality of that rvr. For instance could you have been camping a bridge with a zerg all day and say you'd get 100-150k, doesn't mean it's good and enjoyable rvr nevertheless.

I do however understand the underline of your post, but I simply do not feel recommending people to start on dyvet again is right.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
As much as we all want the server to be playable and recommend people renew this is simply not the case. Sad as it is.

Might add that amount of rps gained, alone says nothing about the quality of that rvr. For instance could you have been camping a bridge with a zerg all day and say you'd get 100-150k, doesn't mean it's good and enjoyable rvr nevertheless.

I do however understand the underline of your post, but I simply do not feel recommending people to start on dyvet again is right.

agreed:(

Septina

Part of the furniture

Just look at DA, out every night, zerging and adding like no tomorrow and yet they're only on 150k LWRP. ^^

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Just look at DA, out every night, zerging and adding like no tomorrow and yet they're only on 150k LWRP. ^^

ooh, i thought we had 1.8 M lwrp and ranked 3rd guild in last weeks rp on dyvet.

even i have 214k lwrp.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
ooh, i thought we had 1.8 M lwrp and ranked 3rd guild in last weeks rp on dyvet.

even i have 214k lwrp.

My oh my, the achievement. Maybe next you can try find sand in Sahara or water in the ocean?

Septina

Part of the furniture

even i have 214k lwrp.

214k in one week, my my.... :p Given how much your group adds and zergs that truely amazes me seeing as on any given night when we're out we usually manage to get ~100k a night. :x

Everz

FH is my second home
pretty much sums up this server inf running around with a sorc popping stealths for his buddy to moc up and kill you.. glad the subs have ran out, shame i couldnt reach my goal on chanter..:(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
pretty much sums up this server inf running around with a sorc popping stealths for his buddy to moc up and kill you.. glad the subs have ran out, shame i couldnt reach my goal on chanter..:(

Was possible chanter spot going as well :[

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
214k in one week, my my.... :p Given how much your group adds and zergs that truely amazes me seeing as on any given night when we're out we usually manage to get ~100k a night. :x

What's the percentage of rog ppl that running solo duo trio on alb and what on mid when your liddul group getting ready on cluster?

Septina

Part of the furniture
What's the percentage of rog ppl that running solo duo trio on alb and what on mid when your liddul group getting ready on cluster?

Not our fault the opposing realms cant muster up anything competitive. :)
The 'respected' soloers, duos etc we dont touch but the people zergsurfing without a seconds hesitation of adding on us will eat grass of course. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom