Fledgling Freddie
Would it be worth to start play again?

And if so where?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
no, unless you roll on Limors/Temair

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I`ve started playing again on Dyvet this week.It`s good to see afew old faces around and say hello but after afew hours you really do question why you bothered.The numbers playing this week are poor.I thought it would be bad for a totally new player to suddenly pick the game up and play a year ago but now it must be practically impossible.All things have to come to an end i guess but DAOC was probably 1 of only 2 games on the net i`d ever admit to being 'addicted ' to so its a real shame to see it like this.Hopefully WAR will be the rebirth .

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I would say if you want to play daoc again... and are sure.. then pick a populated server...

and I would even suggest you pick an american one tbh.

definetly not dyvet, its dead now and theres no news on any cluster solution.. cant get even get an ETA (assuming it is in some pipeline somewhere etc)

maybe in 2-3 months dyvet will get clustered and it will be playable.. play it then.. but not worth playing it now for sure.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
get a grp together and roll on temair/limors, thats about it

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
well its oki atm not very zergy and some oki fg action too..well you can try it again and see youself...more players = better :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
What everyone else said. Don't bother with Dyvet, it's a ghost town.

C

Carss

Come back and see for yourself

most of the people posting here dont play so wouldnt have a clue anyway

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
I`ve started playing again on Dyvet this week.It`s good to see afew old faces around and say hello but after afew hours you really do question why you bothered.The numbers playing this week are poor.

Its still possible to find good action and have some fun, but sadly, you have to work hard for it.

I've had some decent unbuffed solo runs, even at times managing to avoid the FG's, have also had some nice runs duo and with grps of up to 6 people.

It's not easy to find the action, but i find that if you set your expectations a bit lower, you can still have a good laugh.

Stick with it and welcome back:)

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9L9-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH

i play dyvet often enough to know its a rotting shithole compared to temair or even limors

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I've pretty much lost interest in playing on EU so I'm on a small break atm.

Went two hours without finding a single fight two days in a row, and that means that I need a break and do something else :p

kivik

Part of the furniture
I've pretty much lost interest in playing on EU so I'm on a small break atm.

Went two hours without finding a single fight two days in a row, and that means that I need a break and do something else :p

Just normal population dip during summer meights! We will be back on track when summer holidays end!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Carss said:

Yes i'm sure that starting again as a rr1 on a server where your only choice is to go out and solo RR10+ characters or get flamed for being a zerging prick (like 50% of the threads in here are) is going to be a fun and fulfilling experience.
Unlike going to a populated server where you don't have to level to 50 by yourself, then have a chance of finding some action.

About 10 minutes of playing Dyvet is enough to see that unless you're already there, it's pointless.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
It's a ghost town, not worth bothering with. It's a waste of 8.00GBP at the moment.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Log on now Game Isn't dead:( had to join 2 other stealthers to keep all the albs at bay:twak: /YELLS RUN FOREST RUN :eek7: /'YELLS MEDIC MEDIC WARLOCK DOWN

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
I was hoping that dyvet would have been better. I had my vecation on trying to fix my new temp and get back into action. But since population is so low no one make raids etc and therefor i couldnt get the few items i needed for the temp even. My vecation is now soon finnished and when its ended i wont have time to logg on two servers anymore.
Therefor i have decided im not coming back until mythic cluster us:(
I really wish they do though. Then i will pay for that account and play excalibur again:)'
For now im having fun on US killbury cluster. Action is decent and i have some characters that i really enjoy and pawn with:p
/hugs sol.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
action at offpeak hours and pretty much a server hitting 1.5k at primetime rather then 500 or so.. no i aint got a clue ;[

the difference is when eu ppl can play you're just an early morning zergling to the us guys, why bother to play 8vs8 in US if you never even get to play vs the good grps? .de servers hit the same or higher populations anyway

Everz

FH is my second home
the difference is when eu ppl can play you're just an early morning zergling to the us guys, why bother to play 8vs8 in US if you never even get to play vs the good grps? .de servers hit the same or higher populations anyway
no grp on temair/avalon and a few friends play on US.. plus leveling a scout on temair anyways to join the zerg ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom