Worst time

N

-Nuked-

april 24th 1999?! sorry what type of answer are you after ... the repent bs type or the date/time location type?

S

saltymcpepper

i shit up a shop window in the middle of town

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

How the hell and why the hell did you shit up a window?

S

saltymcpepper

had had a few pints, needed a shit, me and my mates thought it would be funny to shit up a shop window.
was on my last bday, probably the most drunk ive ever been.
ended up being sick in my mates dads car, then sleeping on my mates lawn cos they couldnt be arsed to drag me inside.
fun times.
i have my works party this weekend :D

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Brynn
You been drunk?

/ding earther too
the worst was one of the first.

15, drinking newkie broon with double southern comfort chasers. all went a bit wrong when I went for a walk out the pub and was found face down in my own vomit. got carried home by a friends dad and put in a sleeping bag. at about 5 in the morning I awoke very very ill and threw up in the sleeping bag before falling unconscious again... nice...

that and the time I was at a uni sporting event and drank about 25 pints over the course of the day occasionally snorting vodka to sober me up enough to continue.....

suffice to say I can't drink like that any more :puke:

B

BlitheringIdiot

First time properly pissed was the worst for me too.

We ran outside and decided it would be really funny to throw eggs at cars. I remember one car stopping at we had to run onto someones drive and hide in a thorn bush. I woke up in the morning on the pavement just outside my mates house with my feet covered in blood (id forgotten to put on shoes and socks), a burn mark on my arm (/shrug), egg in my hair and someone elses vomit all over me.

C

Conchabar

hmmmmm first time i got properly properly pissed was for 14 hours straight all sorts of drinks <whisky, vodka u name it i had it \o/>... i never had a hang over the next day .. ahh bless the irish blood in meh : >

L

loxleyhood

Earther. The word leaves a foul taste in my mouth.

E

elcain

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
had had a few pints, needed a shit, me and my mates thought it would be funny to shit up a shop window.
was on my last bday, probably the most drunk ive ever been.
ended up being sick in my mates dads car, then sleeping on my mates lawn cos they couldnt be arsed to drag me inside.
fun times.
i have my works party this weekend :D

lol i think you had more than a few pints to want to shit on a window :)

T

Tasans

7 years old, my parents bought some pints, and i was thirsty.
They left me alone with the pints and they got back to find them empty.

L

Lumikki

First time I was ever drunk I was giving away my stereo and cash among plenty of other things, good thing it was my sisters party so no one actually accepted anything. :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom