worst stealther - reply

Belomar

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
And the fact that he attacked a spiritmaster with pet up in a keep claimed by mids has little to do with numbers. So either he is gimped, or not so smart...both works for me :D
Nah, again out to provoke. How about this: "Hmm, DF just opened, I want to suicide so I can go and griefkill Mids. Wait, there's an SM I can give a scare before I die." And the rest is history. ;)

(Sorry, Bernard. ;))

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
He's a frikking assassin and trying to assassinate a lonely caster inside a keep, what more can you ask for :p

Him to wait till I am not afk so I can get 1rp :D

Eendunn

Loyal Freddie
Nuked said:
i think i missed the point of this thread :(

Ye, think this has become another postpharming tread :eek:

spam1.jpg

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
What the fuck do you want anyway dicer, respect for getting rr7 with your infil? WOW grats.

If you like playing easy mode then it's up to you, but you aint getting respect from me. For your information the people in the other realms aren't any worse than the ones in your own. There's two people in daoc, wankers, and cool people. Not "hibs, mids and albs". I add, leech, zerg, whatever the wankers hoping they're pissed off, because they did the same to me.

I leave the cool people alone, knowing they will show the same respect to me. If they're killing a "realmmate" of mine I just cheer or whatever, I certainly won't interfere.

There's probably some wankers lurking around to call me a hypocrit now, but so be it :p

This so-called war between the realms is nothing but pure roleplaying bullshit that only leads to unnecessary frustration and sometimes it even looks like hate. I'm frustrated too when I waste 30 mins of my time running to emain only to find some lowlife PRICK adding on my fight looking all uber with his epic and df weaps doing stl0ng emotes.

what the wise man said..

Minifotm

Fledgling Freddie
all stealthers are just as bad but if have to choose i think i'm gonna choose Inlillyn (that 25-spec sword hunter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom