Worst Film i think i have ever seen.....

A

Ardrias_Mid

D&D got ruined by that tard trying to be funny. Seems americans HAVE to use a "funny" black guy in EVERY movie, regardless of genre. Well the loverboy himself sucked too... as did the special fx... as did.... You're right, it really sucked :mad:

V

vintervargen

The Caveman's Valentine

the only movie with samuel l jackson that outright sucked ass

M

Madonion Slicer

Well i have seen every film mentioned here and i cant i just make a point that Cabin Fever is much much much much worse in every aspect.

I feel you now must go watch it to fully understand where i am coming :(

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer

I feel you now must go watch it to fully understand where i am coming :(

You could watch it? Not as bad as Nemesis 3. You can't watch that...just can't :p

A

Ardrias_Mid

You liked D&D ? :mad:
Well, at least you have a fitting custom title ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
You liked D&D ? :mad:
Well, at least you have a fitting custom title ;)

Well i liked it 'cause...well i like a lot of movies, i don't watch them with that "Hmm...a flaw in the core of the plotline" eye or with the "Aha! Continuity mistake!" anality(it's a word!).

I guess D&D was a refreshing fantasy movie in a long time that didn't involve handmuppets :p

A

Ardrias_Mid

Well, there wasnt a flaw in the story, as much as in the casting. With risk of sounding racist, the black guy must go! Well, would be the same had he been white, asian, whatever. Such a "funny" teen movie whatever "#¤f4vt34t#¤T#¤T#¤ does NOT fit in a fantasy movie. Damn, getting furious just thinking about him.... :D

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Well, there wasnt a flaw in the story, as much as in the casting. With risk of sounding racist, the black guy must go! Well, would be the same had he been white, asian, whatever. Such a "funny" teen movie whatever "#¤f4vt34t#¤T#¤T#¤ does NOT fit in a fantasy movie. Damn, getting furious just thinking about him.... :D

Not racist at all. If we had to get all "realistic" over Dungeons and Dragons(...riight...), black guys weren't really around england at those times :p

I perhaps never even imagined that a movie about Dungeons and Dragons(point) would be too serious. :D

H

Hargh

Yeah and dragons and magic didn't come along until Queen Victoria's time either, so they are completely out of the time line!

T

Tesla Monkor

A.I. Was fine. It was the 20min 'Let-Insert-E.T.-Into-This-Storyline' that turned the movie to crap. That should never have been included by Steven 'Clueless' Spielberg.

It was never intended to have a happy ending. Kubrick doesn't do happy endings and the story doesn't work with one. :/

O

old.job

Willow, now there's a movie, just watch the wizards fighting scene, then watch Gandalf fighting Saraman, looks like Mr Jackson did a bit of copycating there.

S

Stekkerdoos

Shaolin Soccer, was so wrong that it became funny again

C

Cush

Originally posted by Belsameth
THe Neverending Story.
just thinking about it makes me want to blow my brains out

It was good when i was little and saw it.

I think.

One thing is for sure i dont want to see it again since that will pretty much ruine it since it would suck so bad now.

C

Cush

I have a realy hard time saying a realy horrible movie that ive seen since if its bad i kinda tend to blank it out and forget all about it.

M

Munkey-

Up and Cummers 9.

The camerawork was terrible and i feel that the horse should not be in it.

T

the_smurflord

Worst Film ever?

Plan 9 from Mars - one of the Ed Wood classics.

Has to be seen to be believed.

O

old.Flamin

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Worst Film ever?

Plan 9 from Mars - one of the Ed Wood classics.

Has to be seen to be believed.

It's Plane 9 from outer space. And yea it crap. It's so badly done its funny. :)

A

Ala

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
My Movie of the month has to be Kill Bill, very good indeed shame i have to wait a few months to actually see her Kill Bill.

:clap:

Kill Bill! Best movie to date!! Saw it last night, loved it! LOVED IT!

Uma rocks as a killing machine :D

F

FeraMcFlurry

lol-i have seen teh worst movie! it was in germany, it was 1hr and 30mins long all it was, was a couple of guys banging anything they could find, i.e, Dustbin lids-and it was called 'Noise Makers' and it was teh shit!

D

Danya

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
A.I. Was fine. It was the 20min 'Let-Insert-E.T.-Into-This-Storyline' that turned the movie to crap. That should never have been included by Steven 'Clueless' Spielberg.

It was never intended to have a happy ending. Kubrick doesn't do happy endings and the story doesn't work with one. :/
AI was crap. The film was pretty mediocre, but that extra ending bit was just the lamest piece of cinematography I've ever witnessed. :puke:

Oh and Bels, neverending story pwns. You sux. ;-o

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Danya
AI was crap. The film was pretty mediocre, but that extra ending bit was just the lamest piece of cinematography I've ever witnessed. :puke:

Oh and Bels, neverending story pwns. You sux. ;-o

go read the book instead. now THAT is good :)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I liked Dungeons and Dragons.... :eek:

Me too, but only because I hae good memories of not watching it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread