Worst Film i think i have ever seen.....

M

Madonion Slicer

....... Cabin Fever.

I wasted hour and 30mins of my life last night at the Cinema.

Please dont do the same :(

A

Ardrias_Mid

Go rent Frost: Portrait of a Vampire

Then you can say that Cabin Fever is the second worst film you've ever seen ;)

S

Serbitar

same goes for the league of extraordinary gentlemen imo - such crapness

On the other hand finding nemo is brilliant. Absolutely amazing. well done disney and pixar once more.

M

Madonion Slicer

My Movie of the month has to be Kill Bill, very good indeed shame i have to wait a few months to actually see her Kill Bill.

But thank god i can wash myself of the horror that is Cabin Fever, and i dont mean horror in a good way on Nov 5th with the final part of the Matrix.

S

Sping

I can't wait for Matrix - Revolutions.

My boyfriend and I have been arguing over the possible outcomes since Reloaded, GIVE!

The worst film I've ever seen by far is that one with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan (wow that really narrows it down :p) where Meg Ryan owns a bookstore and Tom Hanks is some big corporate dude with a chain of bookstores and they somehow stumble upon eachother on the internet not knowing it's eachother and they fall in love and blah blah blah...

*takes deep breath*

...that film sucked!
:eek:

F

fayle

Originally posted by Sping
I can't wait for Matrix - Revolutions.

My boyfriend and I have been arguing over the possible outcomes since Reloaded, GIVE!

The worst film I've ever seen by far is that one with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan (wow that really narrows it down :p) where Meg Ryan owns a bookstore and Tom Hanks is some big corporate dude with a chain of bookstores and they somehow stumble upon eachother on the internet not knowing it's eachother and they fall in love and blah blah blah...

*takes deep breath*

...that film sucked!

You got mail?

O

osy

Originally posted by Sping

*takes deep breath*

...that film sucked!

It is called "You've got m@il", and it was a lovely romantic comedy. You are a twit.

O

old.Tohtori

Worst movies?

Try Nemesis 3. Watched 15 minutes and had to stop.(first time with a movie, popped my damn ugh!-yuk!-factor cherrie)

How about Rollerball? The new edition...now that's bad.

Eastside Westside. Some english movie, suppose-to-be comedy and made me laugh once...

...when it ended...

...out of relief.

S

Sping

Originally posted by old.Osy
It is called "You've got m@il", and it was a lovely romantic comedy. You are a twit.

I'm a twit? Sarcasm or just being mean? If either one, I hate you! :p

I just found the film to be so unbelievably soppy and predictable. Now.. Sleepless in Seattle.. THAT'S what I call a good film! :D

M

Madonion Slicer

No you all dont understand, Cabin Fever is the worst film ever, and i mean in the History of Man, i have to bathe myself in quality film production for the next few days just to rid myself of the memories.

Please do not watch this film even if someone is offering free hand jobs while you watch it.

B

Belsameth

THe Neverending Story.
just thinking about it makes me want to blow my brains out

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by Serbitar
same goes for the league of extraordinary gentlemen imo - such crapness

have to agree with that!!!
this one defo gets in first place in the league of the extraordinary crap movies! :p

R

Restart

If you wanna see the worst film ever, go watch a movie called Fear dot com... then post here if you understand what the fuck was going on

D

Damon_D

JFK never managed to see the whole movie...was so borring that I vent out to wash the dishes instead

O

old.Dillinja

Yeah, I've heard Cabin Fever is pretty bad... But Battlefield Earth is still the uncontested worst film ever made though.

B

bulge

Wolf with Jack Nicholson was appalling

Look Who's Talking Now...... aaaarggh :wall:

G

Graknak

tbh Cr00ching tigah hiddan drag00n from last night was, for some strange reason, the worst eastern martial arts movie i';ve ever seen, must be why the yanks loved it :p

J

Jonaldo

Matrix Reloaded was the worst film I've seen recently. Six minutes of fun while Neo bashes people around with a big post, rest utter shit.

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
But Battlefield Earth is still the uncontested worst film ever made though.

ding! we have a winner :)

D

Derric

Titanic..brrrr,movie was over 2 hours long and I watched it in 15 minutes. :l

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by Derric
Titanic..brrrr,movie was over 2 hours long and I watched it in 15 minutes. :l

but it had that bit where the ship went vertical and the guy fell off and hit the propeller. had a wonderful *boing* noise :clap:

O

old.tRoG

AI. It just went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

K

katt!

this is the worst movie i've ever seen.

if you think titanic/stargate/etc is bad, you just have to see this. they are fking masterpieces compared to THE CORONER ;X

S

Sping

Originally posted by old.tRoG
AI. It just went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

AI would have been a great film if they'd come up with a different ending.. That spoilt it. :(

T

Twaize

A danish movie which was 15 mins long... It was SO boring... Then cos it got an award he made it into a 3 hour movie without editing in the manuscript.... How more dull can it be?

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Worst movies?

Try Nemesis 3. Watched 15 minutes and had to stop.(first time with a movie, popped my damn ugh!-yuk!-factor cherrie)

AGREED.

I tried watching that movie as well because I rather enjoyed the first two ones.

Jesus H Christ on a pogostick it blowed chunks.

You people saying Battlefield, Wolf etc are bad movies have nooooo idea :p

EDIT: clickie

O

old.job

NO NO NO NO, A.I. was pure genius you Philistines.

That ending was so dark and pointless, and cold and empty.

Brilliant!!!!

He and Teddy just switched themselves off for eternity, that was like the most real depiction I have ever seen off the emptiness of death.

O

old.Vae

WTF has no-one mentioned the utter pile of crap that is Dungeons and Dragons - I don't think i've ever winced so much at the crapness of a movie and the damage such a movie does to an already nerdish genre.

With Jeremy Irons in it and a largish budget I held out hope...

I read the bad reviews and thought that there must be some redeeming feature, after all I like Fantasy so it might be to my taste, only to be utterly proved wrong beyond any doubt. I don't think even battlefield earth comes close in crapness :(

Poor Jeremy Irons must be regretting ever going near the damn film.

Users who are viewing this thread