Worst Experience?

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
tis wierd really, i remember my nan crying, i didnt so much as wince until the final music came on @ the funeral, Fleetwood Mac - Albatross, then i broke down, all came crashing down at one moment, that was a nasty experince..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I also once had my cloudsong stolen..

Fuck me I got pissed!

Gins

Loyal Freddie
When backpacking in Australia, get off the train in some dodgy farmer town in the middle of the night ( had great plans to go fruitpicking as i blew all my cash)
Meet a random guy claiming his bags were stolen and he needs to spend the night in the park. As everything was closed so had i..
The guy looked verry dodgy but nothing worse than the average backpacker spending more than half a year down under so i followed him as he knew they way he told me.

He leads me into this darkish ally ( as it was a no-good town all roads were darkish) were 2 of his mates looking all drugged up are waiting for me ready to take my mony/cards..
altho i'm over 2m tall and not to skinny i was really scared at the moment..
Now somehow i managed to crawl over this fence, blocking someone's backyard ( sp?) from the ally. ran to this house and rang the bell like mad.
explaind the story, called the cops, spend the night in some youth hostel and never heard from em again.

As everyone looked weird in that town i left it 2 days later.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
haarewin said:
jeez you were lucky not to have died. any higher and you would have had fused tetanus of the heart. i wouldn't imagine that as a good experience at all!

True, true.

But i was also hallucinating, had a 39.4'C fever, had my stomach in knots and couldn't breathe too good, so my chest pounding wasn't the bad part :)

Me and the Grim Reapy are good friends :D

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
nice story since im off to oz for 6months, im taking knifes/guns/bombs the lot for protection now! :p

Tilda

To be honest, I've had a really lucky life. Nothing really really bad has happened. My sister getting cancer aged 15 would probably rank pretty highly though. (shes fine now fyi)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Hmmm, only just seen this thread :p I absolutely hated being 18 because all of the shit luck which came my way but here is the worst of some of it anyway.

Going to a pantera concert in birmingham and on the way there, hearing that because of the 9/11 bombings in america, they had to cancel. When we got there (to see the support acts), we were sitting out in the open when 3 guys came over, one of which pressed a knife to my throat and proceeded to rob me. Luckily for me I was still using my philips savvy phone which was free so it didn't matter too much. After 2 hours in the police station we got to see the gig anyway :)

Severing a tendon in my left thumb was a pretty big shock as well...being a guitarist, I feared the worst but luckily now it's compeltely healed as long as I don't put big weights on it.

Being in 2 seperate car crashes. The second was the worst I think being in a mini (the same written off mini which was in the first one) and being hit by a volvo side on at 40mph. It swept across taking out the entire front end of the car and just half a foot further forward and it would've taken out both mine and the drivers legs. Think I've got a picture of it somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it out.

Toxically poisoning myself was probably the most ill I've ever felt but luckily I avoided hospital with that one.

The fly incident...can't be bothered to go through that again :p

Probably the most scary was down to my heart. I was sitting down at the bus station, not thinking of anything stressful at all when all of a sudden my heart sped up. After 30 seconds of it not slowing down, I decided to walk to the local hospital which was luckily about 200meters away. They lay me down but before they could get the heart monitoring kit on, my heart had slowed to 140 and I was feeling better. After having similar but not quite as bad heart problems for the next year after this, doctors still didn't know what was going wrong. After this year, it all went away and hasn't happened since o_O

18 years old was my cursed age, ever since then, I haven't had anything remotely close to as bad in a year (touches wood).

edit:I take that last bit back. One day our house got a phonecall when I was around 15 to say that my grandad had had a stroke. Unfortunately we couldn't go and see him in hospital the following day so had to go up the day after. The first day he was sitting up in bed but when we got there he was a state. Me and my dad left there knowing we'd never see him again. Seeing someone you look upto like that not knowing what to do is one of the hardest things you can do.

Then being there with my nan the moment she passed away last year was similarly distressing.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Falling of a waterfall and snapping my leg. :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom