Worst Experience?

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
So guys, whats the worst experience uve ever had? it can be from something real silly to something major :england:.
Mine :D:
On a roller-coaster it did so many loops after i had eaten i acutally threw up, i know, disgusting lol but its gta come up :D
Whats your worst experience and why?
Regards,
Jim

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Having a pair of drugged up teenagers approach me and my gf.

Don't think I had been more scared in my life. The prospect of them hurting her was a total paralysing fear.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
flying across the opean ocean in a speedboat and nearly having it tip over

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
beeing stuck under water as a kid. my foot was stuck to a chain of some kind at the bottom. worst thing ever, never want that to happen again :(

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Had my knee cap burst in three pieces when I did a heavy fell at a gymnastics competition. Most painful and dreadful moments of my life really. Happened five years ago.

Still annoying.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Had my knee cap burst in three pieces when I did a heavy fell at a gymnastics competition. Most painful and dreadful moments of my life really. Happened five years ago.

Still annoying.

Translation from Belgian (lolorz) to English provided by Bugz!

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Being in the sea when I was young and a large wave hitting me in the back of my legs and bowling me almost over. I so very nearly lost my balance, but I managed to get back on to my feet. Having the water lapping around me, even though it was only a couple of seconds, scared me witless.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Getting surrounded by three people, getting a gun pulled to my head and ending up in the middle of a firefight between the cops and the guys robbing the gas station.

Would be cool if i had that story... :(

Guess getting too drunk and waking up in the copstation not knowing what happened.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Being hospitalized while at The Roskilde Festival this summer and ending up with surgery and a pretty nice scar!

But this is my scar with clams and everything in it

Looks quite nice now tho and it makes me feel more like a pirate these days!

But the worst thing was without a doubt the week in the hospital without being able to move out of the way because of pains, not getting anything solid to eat for a week, only being allowed 1 litre applejuice a day and some icecubes and having the rest of my summer ruined as I wasn't allowed to drink, be in the sun with a nehkid tommy, smoke da ganja(eventho I never do, but I did on the festival) and not being allowed to swim :(

And then ending up drinking and having a little puff anyways and being hozpitalized a 2nd time :rolleyes:

pip

Banned
Vladamir said:
Waking up next to Gamah. Was the worst feeling ever :(
HeHe :fluffle:

Coming of a motor bike going under the wheels of a artic truck:(

And opening the fridge to find there is no beers left:(

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Having a pair of drugged up teenagers approach me and my gf.

Don't think I had been more scared in my life. The prospect of them hurting her was a total paralysing fear.
What happened, btw?

pip

Banned
Ho and 3rd worse was Censi joining mid and ending up in our alliance:(

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
CorNokZ said:
Being hospitalized while at The Roskilde Festival this summer and ending up with surgery and a pretty nice scar!

But this is my scar with clams and everything in it

Looks quite nice now tho and it makes me feel more like a pirate these days!

But the worst thing was without a doubt the week in the hospital without being able to move out of the way because of pains, not getting anything solid to eat for a week, only being allowed 1 litre applejuice a day and some icecubes and having the rest of my summer ruined as I wasn't allowed to drink, be in the sun with a nehkid tommy, smoke da ganja(eventho I never do, but I did on the festival) and not being allowed to swim :(

And then ending up drinking and having a little puff anyways and being hozpitalized a 2nd time :rolleyes:

How did you manage to do that?

CorNokZ

Vladamir said:
How did you manage to do that?! :eek2:
I just rox you know..?

I was born with a disfunction in my bowels where there was a string around it and I had lived with it my whole life and when I think back I have had some REALLY bad stomach aches, but after a good sleep they usually went away..

At the Festival no one really believed me and thought I was just drunk/high and told me to go to sleep, but when I woke up about after an hours moaning in my sleep and bursting out of my tent and puking all over the place and not being able to stand on my own feet because of pains and fainting all the time my m8s thought "Hey.. He might be right about something being wrong!" :p

So when I arrived at the first hospital they told me it was just a bad case of foodpoisoning so after a heavy dose of morphine they sent me home(Mommy came and picked me up <3)

After about 3 hours of twisting in my bed we decided to go to a better hospital where my mom used to work and we waited about 2 hours before a doctor came and checked me out because he was at surgery or summit.. And feeling my stomach abit he knew something was wrong, but couldn't determine what, so he sent me to x-rays and MRI(I think that was what it was called?) scannings. They couldn't see what was wrong but they could see that something was right so they decided to open me. When they did they saw that the string around my bowels had tightened up closing up everything so nothing could go through only back up again :/ Imagine a bicycle-hose(inside the wheel ofc?) and pump it to it's limit? That's how they described it to me! (Think about all the gasses inside, lol, good I was asleep!)

So after about 24hours (and shit loads of morphine later) I fell over I got surgery and hence the scar! <o/

That's the short story Vlad! I can go WAY more into details ;)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
An Avalonian caster with 18 points in charisma killing greens with his staff is the worst experience I would say.

Short of the same bloke killing grays that is.

CorNokZ

Can't anyone beat mine? :(

Like a bad experience with your first time etc?

Btw, that Popping the cherry thread we had long time ago was hilarious :D

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Mine is tomorrow, got a job interview, and have lost my voice! :(

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
Can't anyone beat mine? :(

Like a bad experience with your first time etc?

Btw, that Popping the cherry thread we had long time ago was hilarious :D

Update your avatar already!

CorNokZ

Pirkel said:
Update your avatar already!
WEEEE!!! Thx :wub:

This is now the best experience ever!

*Looks up at drooling xmas Homer and smiles cheerfully*

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
dislocating my knee i guess:(

wow, i lead a really hectic life:p

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Being stuck in a bum rapists white van in Leixlip (I think thats how it's spelt) for 3 hours whilst hitchiking.

Thankfully, the garda (Irish cops) rescued me and gave me some ciggies, chocolate a few quid and a bus ticket home :)

But as I had been hitchhiking/camping for 2 weeks, and hadnt wiped my arse in about 3 days, the joke would have been on him if he did try any sort of buggering.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Being stuck in a bum rapists white van in Leixlip (I think thats how it's spelt) for 3 hours whilst hitchiking.

Thankfully, the garda (Irish cops) rescued me and gave me some ciggies, chocolate a few quid and a bus ticket home :)

But as I had been hitchhiking/camping for 2 weeks, and hadnt wiped my arse in about 3 days, the joke would have been on him if he did try any sort of buggering.

:eek2:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
1> Prolly losing 1000 pounds in a bet, i was a professional abritrage better for a while, and i made a fuck up were i bet twice on a losing bet instead of on diffrent sides, was really painful, It was on a NHL Hockey game and the only way i could watch the score was via web update, it culd have gone the other way ofc but it didnt.

2> Getting drunk at a mates party when i was 15 or 16 and axidently using a m8s gf's arse for a pillow, and everybody though i was touching her up or summin, was talked about in school for the whole of next day and was so so so so embaressing and horrible. It drifted away though over time.

apart from that ,touch wood, ive had no real bad physical injuries and ive never been beaten up before and whenever thugs have tried to start on me i generally use my charm and adaptability to weave myself out of the situation by masquerading as 1 of em.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Getting gassed in ze chamber. Don't know if its my worst experience, or if its a bad or good experience. It was an experience though!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Chosen said:
Mine is tomorrow, got a job interview, and have lost my voice! :(
Got the job, so Ill remove this statement :D

Hmm, my worst experience has to be when I was 7 years old and at a swimminghall where I dived and got under a floatingmat and wasnt able to get up, because the mat went in the same direction as I was swimming, so I paniced. And after that I was afraid of water for like 3 or 4 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom