Worst Christmas Present You've Ever Recieved?

W

Wij

Originally posted by 1tchy trigger
My Aunt gave me a mug with 'Worlds Sexiest Lover' written on the side ... I spent the rest of Christmas trying to avoid being alone in a room with her.

:D

L

Lester

I dreamt I snogged my Nan once, with tongues, it was horrible.

*off-topic*

The other night I had this dream that I had a hair growing out of the middle of my tongue. when I tried to pull it it hurt and made me gag. Fucking awful. I cut it shorter but then it poked me in the roof of my mouth. Bleurgh.

*on-topic*

Embarrassing present moment.

My wife gave me an envelope in front of the entire family and said "guess what I got you". So I was, like, "Ooh a helicopter flight? A hot air ballon? Weekend in Barcelona?"

She looked a bit crestfallen as it was a picture of our dog .....

Lovely picture tho!!

L

Lester

Originally posted by bigfoot
I got my worst one this year already - I was given to Kenny

Originally posted by WPKenny
I had a similar "ARGH DAD!!!" experience one christmas. I was given a "Bigfoot" for christmas.

W

WPKenny

Originally posted by ECA
I'd rented some games before and he thought it was a complete waste of money etc....and you'd have to know me dad to understand the rest....

"It's a dad thing" will do. :)

My dad is equally as weird. When all them RHA dial-ups were going round my dad would still yell at me for being on the internet despite the fact I kept telling him it was free. Do dad's go to the same school or something as soon as their son's are born?

Y

Yoni

My worst xmas pressy was also a dad thing :( .

I remember I was about 21/22 arrived at their house for xmas and sat down to open pressies to be greeted with a pair of "patchwork" trousers :(

I saw the look on my mums face as she came over to me and my sister and whispered - be nice he chose them himself.

Not that you know how to dial up dad but just in case you do i still love ya :)

G

From my mum one xmas, a cannon sureshot camera wrapped in the correct packaging, but it contained a can of holsten pils.

I was a tad upset.

T

Tom

Worst christmas present ever was last year, I invited my family to my house for the day, I would cook etc, spent money making everything nice, and they all declined to come (I think "couldn't be bothered" was the main reason).

Still expected me to go around there though. Well fuck that, I didn't, and I ain't going this year either.

S

Sir Frizz

It's the thought that counts, well except in Tom's case, 'cos they don't give a shit where he comes from. :)

C

Cdr

heh you should invite them round again Tom.

Then give em food poisoning - see how they like throwing their guts up over the new year.

Remember to scream 'I AM NEVER FAIL HAHAHA' at them periodically throughout the dinner.

R

Recoil101

bizarrley from a mates girlfriend...

a pair of slippers that were huge, very furry and had a comedy face on the front with sunglasses and smoking a cigar...

very very odd..

P

Pippa666

My nan gave me a handbag she'd got from a jumble sale one year & that same year my sister got 3 balls of bright orange wool. I wont tell you what she said :eek: although I was quite chuffed with my bag.

L

Louster

I received a french flag on a rusted flagpole and a fold-up airline toothbrush from some aunt once, which was pretty crazy.

W

Wij

Originally posted by Tom
Worst christmas present ever was last year, I invited my family to my house for the day, I would cook etc, spent money making everything nice, and they all declined to come (I think "couldn't be bothered" was the main reason).

Still expected me to go around there though. Well fuck that, I didn't, and I ain't going this year either.

Can I come ?

Z

Ziva

Must have been some nasty smelly odeur (believe it was Voque purple) that this person got herself, probably didn't like either and deceided to give to me.

I was sooo happy with it :(

L

leggy

Men behaving badly videos.

I was seriously distraught.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Wij
Can I come ?
If not, there's clinics and medical programmes you can attend that can help you, lots of them are anonymous so as to avoid embarassment.

W

Wij

pfft. these aren't real bad prezzies. my bike story is best. really sad.

PITY ME, I COMMAND YOU TO PITY ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pi

L

Louster

Hello? I got a goddamn flag.
Actually I think Damini's first post is probably the worst. Everything's been uphill since then.

Edit: Oh, right, but it lacked a backstory. It was just a spontaneous thing which confused the hell out of me at the time.

W

Wij

Originally posted by Louster
Hello? I got a goddamn flag.
Actually I think Damini's first post is probably the worst. Everything's been uphill since then.

Edit: Oh, right, but it lacked a backstory. It was just a spontaneous thing which confused the hell out of me at the time.

But mine was my proper present for the year, the thing I'd been waiting for ALL YEAR. What's worse is that my birthday is just before Christmas so as usual it counted for both of them combined.

I NEED PITY !

:(

C

Cdr

I think the flag is the best offer you're going to get. Take the flag.

OR

You could take the mystery box!!!!!

L

Louster

A flag's almost as good as pity, though, right?

S

SilverHood

it was an English flag right?

Would have been a pity if it was the Union Jack

L

lynchet

My sister deciding jokes and presents went well - wrapped up some sprouts for me one year !

Users who are viewing this thread