Word of warning to 360 owners wanting homebrew

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He has fat hands Nath, with fingers like sausages. It can't be easy playing games with such an affliction.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Actually Bods is a lanky skinny wanker who was infact separated at birth from that lead singer from Travis. However, he's still massively wrong about the joypads. :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
ps3 controller is great - as a remote control for blu rays, 360 controller actually lets you play games :)

The ds3 is better because of the weight, but I still get aids of the hands if I try to use the ps3 controller for games that require quick controls. 360 controller is well suited to all game types.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Sadly I seem to have morphed into Andy Murray now nath, that's all I get accused of looking like at work. Well, him and Earl Hickey.....

Anyway the 360 controller is shit. The buttons are too tall, the analogue sticks are in the wrong place, the shoulder buttons have AIDS and the triggers smell of gay. On and they're too big and white is for Apple fagits.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
You can get black ones.

And the analogue sticks are in the wrong place? So presumably that means you think the DS3 has the sticks in the correct place?

Oy vey, there is no helping you :\.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Sadly I seem to have morphed into Andy Murray now nath, that's all I get accused of looking like at work. Well, him and Earl Hickey.....

Anyway the 360 controller is shit. The buttons are too tall, the analogue sticks are in the wrong place, the shoulder buttons have AIDS and the triggers smell of gay. On and they're too big and white is for Apple fagits.

The sticks are in the wrong place? They are in the natural position for your thumbs on the joypad if you pick one up your thumbs will rest on them straight away.

Better yet hold your hands in mid air and relax them your thumbs should rest pointing at an angle.

The PS3 pad? you have to force your thumbs to be horizontal that is why post people get sore hands after playing the PS3 for a while you dumb shit.

Hell armed forces around the world use the 360 pad to fly their unmanned drones they don't use the failstation pad because it's a sack of shit and is YEARS old it hasn't changed design wise since it was launched for the PS1.

I'm happy to admit what i like about the PS3 such as it's a great media centre/ability to install bigger HDD's/Infamous, but the control pad is just horrible and their whole pricing structure is shit too.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Megadrive 6 button > all.

Fact.

(PS: Anyone who disagrees is a ****. Also fact.)

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
The PS3 pad? you have to force your thumbs to be horizontal that is why post people get sore hands after playing the PS3 for a while you dumb sh*t.

You have to take into consideration that most ps3 owners will probably have extra fingers/thumbs on their hands thanks to their obvious inbred nature.

They may also possibly be webbed :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The sticks are in the wrong place? They are in the natural position for your thumbs on the joypad if you pick one up your thumbs will rest on them straight away.

Better yet hold your hands in mid air and relax them your thumbs should rest pointing at an angle.

The PS3 pad? you have to force your thumbs to be horizontal that is why post people get sore hands after playing the PS3 for a while you dumb shit.

Hell armed forces around the world use the 360 pad to fly their unmanned drones they don't use the failstation pad because it's a sack of shit and is YEARS old it hasn't changed design wise since it was launched for the PS1.

I'm happy to admit what i like about the PS3 such as it's a great media centre/ability to install bigger HDD's/Infamous, but the control pad is just horrible and their whole pricing structure is shit too.

I'm sorry but your thumbs need to be horizontal to use a DS3? Cos like I've just picked up mine and my thumbs went straight to a 45 degree angle?

Ah it all makes sense. You are a mong who can;t hold a pad properly. The 360 pad is probably perfect for you, considering how riddled with AIDS it is. It's a big unwiedly abomination of a pad, which makes games about 300 times harder on the 360 as the pad isn't willing to co-operate.

DS3 pour homme, 360 pad pour femme.

End of.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Bods, much though it pains me to agree with Aada - you're wrong :\.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm sorry
That's ok, just as long as you now understand that the Megadrive 6 button pad is king, you are forgiven.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
the ps3 controller was in fact handmade for pregnant bulls in the 80's.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Ok so I did a little experiment to solve the controller arguement once and for all.

So here we have the xbox 360 elite controller, notice the comfortable positioning of the thumbs and general ease of use despite it taking a battering after my failure at streetfighter 4.

xboxnormal.jpg

Then we have the PS3 controller. Instantly you will recognise the aids that have taken over my hands and general gayness of the thumbnails.

aidshands.jpg

luckily I was able to be cured and the effects wore off quickly.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
DS3 gives you claw hands, end of.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I miss the days of snes/sega megadrive, everything was so much more simpler.

And those two consoles had so many classic games, it seemed as if every man and his dog had created a game! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom