Woot \o/

W

Wij

Finally fixed my online problems :)

I upgraded my Alcatel frog drivers to 1.6 (rather than the ones BT give you) and it all works fine and dandy. Funny cos the drivers never gave me a problem with any other game including AoK but it seems to have done the job. Just won 4 games on the trot. My rating is now mid 1600s after dropping to about 1550 due to defaulted games :)

X

Xtro

Rah! I think ;)

Does that include the two games where you kicked my sorry arse? :p

W

Wij

Nah - I didn't include those. For some reason it worked fine when you set up the game rather than me or ESO matching.

Anyway. I played one final game last night against a 1700+ player and got my arse kicked :( I forgot plaqgue of serpents could be used on water. Killed my fishing fleet :(

I hate Mediterranean map ! :eek:

X

Xtro

la de da :)

lo m8, didnt get chance to have a bash last night.

Am busy until Thursday if you want a game - gf is off on hols for two weeks so I'll have fair bit of spare time anyway til shes back.

Must...defeat...j00! ;)

W

Wij

Cool. Doubt I'll be playing tonight as it's Mrs Wij's Birthday :)

Thursday sounds good. Get practising :)

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Sol-
who plays this game? \o/

only a few tens of thousands. Daft cunt, slide off back to hib you fucking tree-hugger.

W

Wij

*DD DD Mezz Dance Dance DD DD Snare Provoke Provoke Provoke*

*/q*

W

Wij

Oooh, had a friend round. Maybe tonight ? Can't do Friday or Saturday.

X

Xtro

morning m8 :)

Yup tonight no prob. I'll pop on IRC at some point. Btw - I haven't practiced at all so expect me to spit the dummy out ;)

W

Wij

Sounds good. I should be on IRC from about 8:30 if that's ok.

We could always pop to Trollheim if you get fed up of me beating u at AoM :D

X

Xtro

hmmm you presume too much Mr Wij...well you presume right but sssh and yeah we can ;P

X

Xtro

Aye sry m8 :/ Unfortunately I was involved in a "Food for MOHAA" exchange programme - girl I live with made our tea but I had to let her play MOHAA all night :(.

"HELP MEH! HOW DOES THIS GRENADE WORK" - ad nauseum.

I'll pm y00 when I think I can play - stag do tomorrow tho so errr I may be a bit rough this weekend ;).

W

Wij

I'm off to our lass's Mum's tonight and then out on a friend's Birthday bash on Saturday so Sunday evening / Monday evening should be OK.

W

Wij

Our lass is watching the FA Cup game tonight. I will be bored (I hate watching good football now :)).

j00 must play me !!!1

X

Xtro

lo m8y...(pretends to be eager to be 0wned)...yeah...thats cool.

Lol serious - got a KN daoc thingy tonight but its CET so should be over earlyish...well about 10pm. that any good?

X

Xtro

ello m8 think im bloody cursed ffs.

Telewest got probs tonight, my area being one of em. Nets been down for an hour, is up now but prob not for long. if it holds out ill pop in #wij later on.

cheers!

W

Wij

OK - np. I think our lass will not want to let me play tonight though due to me booking a couple of hours to play last night instead of doing more decorating.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread