woohoo holidays a comin :D

O

old.ST200

I guess you're sore over Nistelrooy not being in contention for world player of the year :(

N

-Nuked-

not really, what do i have to be sore about :p the league allways looks like this before christmas, only difference is we are usually about 7th or so ... we can wait for you guys to fuck it up after christmas like you allways do :rolleyes:

O

old.ST200

lol Nuked do you even follow football? When we have won it, it's usually from being quite behind at xmas.

N

-Nuked-

LOL, sorry, im not old enough to remember the last time you won it previous too 2 seasons ago :rolleyes: and i do remember the last 4 times you lost it, and you was higher then us in the table each of those times. 2/4 you was top of the league and we were more then 6 places below. ;) infact you have only won the premiership twice :rolleyes:

O

old.ST200

Aye but our team is better.

And our supporters actually reside in the general area the club is based.

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by old.ST200
Aye but our team is better.

And our supporters actually reside in the general area the club is based.

:rolleyes: yea, must be so lame to make money all over the country and in a wide range of stores all over the world! wish man utd could be like arsenal and only have supporters in the south

C

Conchabar

huh wtf how does that have anything to do with the holdays

O

old.ST200

Originally posted by -Nuked-
:rolleyes: yea, must be so lame to make money all over the country and in a wide range of stores all over the world! wish man utd could be like arsenal and only have supporters in the south

lol you condone it too. Says it all really ;[

I guess it's good for you guys when you visit highbury, you only live 'round the corner.

N

-Nuked-

condone it? :rolleyes: your acting like its under aged sex we are talking about. show me some stats that show Arsenal have more fans in London then Man Utd have in Manchester before you get back on your bandwagon, just because we have a wider range of supporters outside the local area then any other club worldwide doesn't mean we have a lower support base in Manchester. If you check the history books you will find Back in the 70's Manchester CITY, were a much better club then Manchester United (basing this on league standing and trophys) Arsenal were better then any of the other London based teams, so most fans went there. if Manchester United do have very few fans in manchester (which btw, you cant prove ;)) then its probibly because anyone who was a kid in the 70's was a man city fan, and the kids follow suit. as we move up to 2010 2020 2030 you will find less man city fans in manchester and more man utd fans. so either way. very few people follow tradition and most go for glory, the last 3 generations of my family supported Man Utd. apart from my mum, who supports Liverpool, but like me she supports the team of her birthplace)

edit: btw nice tackle by Ashley Cole today :rolleyes:

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by -Nuked-
condone it? :rolleyes: your acting like its under aged sex we are talking about. show me some stats that show Arsenal have more fans in London then Man Utd have in Manchester before you get back on your bandwagon, just because we have a wider range of supporters outside the local area then any other club worldwide doesn't mean we have a lower support base in Manchester. If you check the history books you will find Back in the 70's Manchester CITY, were a much better club then Manchester United (basing this on league standing and trophys) Arsenal were better then any of the other London based teams, so most fans went there. if Manchester United do have very few fans in manchester (which btw, you cant prove ;)) then its probibly because anyone who was a kid in the 70's was a man city fan, and the kids follow suit. as we move up to 2010 2020 2030 you will find less man city fans in manchester and more man utd fans. so either way. very few people follow tradition and most go for glory, the last 3 generations of my family supported Man Utd. apart from my mum, who supports Liverpool, but like me she supports the team of her birthplace)

summarise please :p

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
summarise please :p

gota write 1 or 2 long threads of bels takes off 200 of my posts :(

just read it

O

old.ST200

He is basically blaming Man City for the fact that most man utd fans have never been to manchester.

zzzz

N

-Nuked-

:rolleyes: no. im making the point that you cant even prove Arsenal have more fans in london then man utd fans have in manchester, probibly because it isnt even true :eek:

bandwagon.sm2.JPG

O

old.ST200

Where the fuck would I find that info?

I mean, how about you prove man utd have more fans in manchester? Can't? Cause it ain't true? No? Yes? Whatever?

N

-Nuked-

why do i need to prove it? im not the 1 sitting comftable on the man utd fans live in london bandwagon! so the fuck what if they do, they have just as many fans in and around manchester as arsenal have in london, and if you think otherwise you go argue with the 34k SEASON ticket holders. i would be VERY suprised if atleast 30k of those dont live near Manchester. hows that for info. fresh off the man utd official site. kthx

D

del_eneste

ffs its a fucking game where ppl kick a ball about >.<...as people say about daoc..its only a game fs chill :p

C

Coim-

No Del, football is so much more than just a game... it's a way of life!

:rolleyes:

O

old.Dillinja

Football = Boring pansy sport.

You need to watch real men's sports like rugby and american football.

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by Coim-
No Del, football is so much more than just a game... it's a way of life!

:rolleyes:

omg i was gonna say EXACTLY the same thing

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Football = Boring pansy sport.

You need to watch real men's sports like rugby and american football.
Rugby sucks. Football > most things. :p

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by Ala
Like u have been since the 60's?

owned_cat.jpg

See the Davis Cup results btw? /cough

ARGH HAHAHAHAHHA, thats like the best things I've ever seen. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Damn I'd love to drink some of that pussy..... sorry, I couldnt Resist !:D

O

old.Dillinja

Fuck off Repent.

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom