won't SOME BODY please think of the children

moomin

Fledgling Freddie
so like who are gonna be the mods round ere, I vote anyone who gives me an orginal yet witty title that makes me feel big :kissit:

xane

Fledgling Freddie
I suggest "too tight to pay £10 to a well deserved cause"

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
mods have already been set, you can set your own title if you decide to support the boards with a small donation, accessable via your user profile.

moomin

Fledgling Freddie
I'll donate when I can, xmas maybe a time of giving but when you have little or nothing to give and need the money I'd rather been too tight sorry.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I dont see the need for mods till there is a realy need for them. Trouble wise there isn't here yet. Individual game moderators work if they provide support for that game's community -when and if we get servers I suppose.

worMatty

One of Freddy's beloved
A good time to come in with this.

Will you lot be relying on community people to dedicate their own servers 'to the cause'? I currently run a popular public CS server that I'd be willing to rename to aid FH's growth.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Jonaldo you avatar has freakish blue worms coming out of is :S

bigfoot

Fledgling Freddie
There are a few super-mods who can edit any thread (myself, data, yoni, jupitus) and of course there is Ted n DBs who rule the roost.

I set myself to moderator of General as otherwise I'm not sure any reported post would be received by anyone.

Trebz

One of Freddy's beloved
bigfoot said:
There are a few super-mods who can edit any thread (myself, data, yoni, jupitus) and of course there is Ted n DBs who rule the roost.

I set myself to moderator of General as otherwise I'm not sure any reported post would be received by anyone.
And me, always forgotten /me cries

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
bigfoot said:

Did they take away the big red BAN button next to nicknames, and the BATCH BAN button? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom