This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

won't SOME BODY please think of the children

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by moomin, Dec 23, 2003.

1. moomin

moomin Fledgling Freddie

so like who are gonna be the mods round ere, I vote anyone who gives me an orginal yet witty title that makes me feel big :kissit:

2. xane

xane Fledgling Freddie

I suggest "too tight to pay £10 to a well deserved cause"

3. Jonaldo

Jonaldo Fledgling Freddie

mods have already been set, you can set your own title if you decide to support the boards with a small donation, accessable via your user profile.

4. moomin

moomin Fledgling Freddie

I'll donate when I can, xmas maybe a time of giving but when you have little or nothing to give and need the money I'd rather been too tight sorry.

5. Ch3tan

Ch3tan I aer teh win!!

I dont see the need for mods till there is a realy need for them. Trouble wise there isn't here yet. Individual game moderators work if they provide support for that game's community -when and if we get servers I suppose.

6. worMatty

worMatty One of Freddy's beloved

A good time to come in with this.

Will you lot be relying on community people to dedicate their own servers 'to the cause'? I currently run a popular public CS server that I'd be willing to rename to aid FH's growth.

7. Furr

Furr Can't get enough of FH

Jonaldo you avatar has freakish blue worms coming out of is :S

8. bigfoot

bigfoot Fledgling Freddie

There are a few super-mods who can edit any thread (myself, data, yoni, jupitus) and of course there is Ted n DBs who rule the roost.

I set myself to moderator of General as otherwise I'm not sure any reported post would be received by anyone.

9. Trebz

Trebz One of Freddy's beloved

And me, always forgotten /me cries

10. Wazzerphuk

Wazzerphuk FH is my second home

Did they take away the big red BAN button next to nicknames, and the BATCH BAN button? :D