Women

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
She often disturbs me with loud breathing when sleeping. Yesterday she basically said she doesn't care, she gets her sleep and it's my problem. She gave me the options of wearing ear plugs (which I can't sleep in), or sleeping in another room.

When I mention to this to her today after she ruins my sleep again (making me miss my first match of the season, too) apparently I'm the one being mean, even though I forked out ~£400 for a new mattress a while ago off my own back. She contributed nothing to it and didn't offer to. So I'm basically expected to sort myself out on a sofa that isn't long enough to stretch out on or the floor because she's unwilling to talk about compromises. She's shut herself in the bedroom now.

It's been a good weekend.

Fucken hell mate, are we living the same life? My missus snores like a steam train too and makes farmyard noises on regular occasions and it really disturbs me. However she's a bit more understanding and goes to the sofa because I don't think it's fair that she disturbs me. If I come in late from a night out and she's up early, I will always sleep in the spare room or sofa. We used to argue about it a lot, it was a real source of friction between us as she was a student and I have a fairly responsible career.

I do think she's doormatting you a little bit though :p.

How is that even possible? If you hear the same thing every day or night, you just get use to it .... I have a big fan or noisy ac / dogs barking in new apartment, I don't even acknowledge its on after a few days / nights ...

I actually sleep with a fan on to block out transient noise. Fans or AC units don't bother me, but banging, doors slamming, TVs on or loud music will all guarantee me a sleepless night.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Cure A:
Pillow+Pics+037.JPG

Cure B:
Fresh-Skunk-Buds-and-in-P-001.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh surprise sleep-anal is the sure cure. dr teedles' consultancy fee is in the mail. NEXT!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
wouldn't that be the equivalent of tring to drown out a fire with gasoline ?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
My pet peeve about women generally is the whole concept of "shopping".
Shopping to me means go into shop, get what's wanted/required, leave shop.
Shopping to women means go to a shop, try a bunch of stuff on, leave shop, go to another shop, repeat, and so on until she goes back to the first shop and buys the first thing she tried anyway!!!

Thankfully my wife hates shopping!

russell

FH is my second home
I hate shopping too.
Sometimes the roles can be reversed -Ed LOVES to shop, and fits the above description more accurately than I do:p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
She often disturbs me with loud breathing when sleeping. Yesterday she basically said she doesn't care, she gets her sleep and it's my problem. She gave me the options of wearing ear plugs (which I can't sleep in), or sleeping in another room.

When I mention to this to her today after she ruins my sleep again (making me miss my first match of the season, too) apparently I'm the one being mean, even though I forked out ~£400 for a new mattress a while ago off my own back. She contributed nothing to it and didn't offer to. So I'm basically expected to sort myself out on a sofa that isn't long enough to stretch out on or the floor because she's unwilling to talk about compromises. She's shut herself in the bedroom now.

It's been a good weekend.

Fucken hell mate, are we living the same life? My missus snores like a steam train too and makes farmyard noises on regular occasions and it really disturbs me. However she's a bit more understanding and goes to the sofa because I don't think it's fair that she disturbs me. If I come in late from a night out and she's up early, I will always sleep in the spare room or sofa. We used to argue about it a lot, it was a real source of friction between us as she was a student and I have a fairly responsible career.

Have children, you'll learn to sleep anywhere and everywhere at the drop of a hat (including at the wheel, in business meetings, weddings, funerals, the pub, restaurants, carrying out brain surgery...) and no amount of "loud breathing" will bother you.

If you're not cool enough to have kids like all us super-cool parents, spend some time travelling; learning to sleep on boats or trains or in hostels which have constant random noise changes, helps you build up a tolerance to other people's noises.

(Full disclosure; I snore like a bull elephant looking for a mate).

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Get a fan or something so you can't hear her? And get use to that ;p

I turn a PC on in the bedroom, it helps somewhat but not completely.

She confuses assertion with stubborn aggression sometimes. It comes from being too passive in the past. Yet to find the right balance. ;)

Cure A:
Pillow+Pics+037.JPG

Cure B:
Fresh-Skunk-Buds-and-in-P-001.jpg

Cure B is something I use every night already. Although I'm no longer allowed to smoke in the bedroom so if I'm woken up I can't easily skin up and knock myself back out, I'd have to leave the room and fully wake up.

Have children, you'll learn to sleep anywhere and everywhere at the drop of a hat (including at the wheel, in business meetings, weddings, funerals, the pub, restaurants, carrying out brain surgery...) and no amount of "loud breathing" will bother you.

If you're not cool enough to have kids like all us super-cool parents, spend some time travelling; learning to sleep on boats or trains or in hostels which have constant random noise changes, helps you build up a tolerance to other people's noises.

(Full disclosure; I snore like a bull elephant looking for a mate).

I hate children so much (surprised?). If I'm away I don't find it too much of a problem, normally I guess because I'm more tired than I am if I'm home based. Had no problems sleeping in a loud field of festivallers with her last week, for example.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Not sure it classifies as a relationship if it's gone that far. :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Wank and kill.
Kill and wank.

The golden duo.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Everyday you wake up with a willy and 2 bags, its working.

russell

FH is my second home
lol -I have to spread the rep.

*looks down*
Oh no -I dont have a willy and 2 bags -clearly it is not working :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
my Mrs once threatened to cut off one of my bags & fry it in garlic cos I turned eastenders off...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
nah - just freeview plus

The only TV I watch are the 3 main channels (channel 5 is a joke, not a proper channel - surprised its survived this long TBH, and ITV is fucking dire) and those only in small doses. I'm mainly an iplayer man. I have absolutely no need for 700 channels of shite. Anything I miss, I can mop up with torrents.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I find that wanking onto your ladies face works wonders, failing that spunk onto her dads pillow.

Win win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom