Women

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Here's a tip, no matter how lonely you get or even if you end up wanking the end of your willie off, you are still far better without one.
Just pay a prostitute when you're horny and live your life not theirs.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
you don't want to be a lonely grumpy old man do you? Sitting there in your week old underpants and a stained vest, bits of food in your beard, the flat stinking of piss and covered in betting slips, watching the teenage girls walking past your window....

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yeah but at least you wouldn't have a wife with inflatable ankles.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
you don't want to be a lonely grumpy old man do you? Sitting there in your week old underpants and a stained vest, bits of food in your beard, the flat stinking of piss and covered in betting slips, watching the teenage girls walking past your window....
how do you know?! :eek:

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Unique specimen that I will never fully understand, but what I do know is, treat em mean, keep em keen, always works imo.

Gotta keep them under the thumb and never let them start controlling everything. When that happens you're fucked imo ..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My gf wants to get married and have kids.. My brother and I have a saying in Danish and it goes: "byt til nyt" which means swap for new

- English -

Resident Freddy
My gf wants to get married and have kids.. My brother and I have a saying in Danish and it goes: "byt til nyt" which means swap for new

i have a saying "hente mig øl!" which means get me another beeeeeer bitch

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
G, it's been a good few years since your last relationship thread. Go for it :)

Actually I would like to refine my first statement:

Blonde women.

Attention seeking psychos. All of them.​

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
harridan.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Fucking ace, stolen for Faisbuk :D.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I rather like women. They are no more confusing the blokes to be honest.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
She often disturbs me with loud breathing when sleeping. Yesterday she basically said she doesn't care, she gets her sleep and it's my problem. She gave me the options of wearing ear plugs (which I can't sleep in), or sleeping in another room.

When I mention to this to her today after she ruins my sleep again (making me miss my first match of the season, too) apparently I'm the one being mean, even though I forked out ~£400 for a new mattress a while ago off my own back. She contributed nothing to it and didn't offer to. So I'm basically expected to sort myself out on a sofa that isn't long enough to stretch out on or the floor because she's unwilling to talk about compromises. She's shut herself in the bedroom now.

It's been a good weekend.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
She often disturbs me with loud breathing when sleeping. Yesterday she basically said she doesn't care, she gets her sleep and it's my problem. She gave me the options of wearing ear plugs (which I can't sleep in), or sleeping in another room.

When I mention to this to her today after she ruins my sleep again (making me miss my first match of the season, too) apparently I'm the one being mean, even though I forked out ~£400 for a new mattress a while ago off my own back. She contributed nothing to it and didn't offer to. So I'm basically expected to sort myself out on a sofa that isn't long enough to stretch out on or the floor because she's unwilling to talk about compromises. She's shut herself in the bedroom now.

Stop being a nancy boy and tell her what to do then (however I dunno what she can do, I'd tell you to fo to the Sofa also), or just get use to heavy breathing which mot people do.

When I first moved in with the GF, I kept her awake with talking and my strange night episodes in my sleep but you get use to it. Now we sleep fine but I do have a super king bed so we don't even have to touch :p I kept her awake with talking and my weird night episodes in my sleep but you get use to it.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
It's been over 5 years, I'm not going to "get used to it."
How is that even possible? If you hear the same thing every day or night, you just get use to it .... I have a big fan or noisy ac / dogs barking in new apartment, I don't even acknowledge its on after a few days / nights ...

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I know what you mean. The only way I know something is wrong is when I *don't* hear a fan whirring in the lounge.

My pet peeve about women generally is the whole concept of "shopping".
Shopping to me means go into shop, get what's wanted/required, leave shop.
Shopping to women means go to a shop, try a bunch of stuff on, leave shop, go to another shop, repeat, and so on until she goes back to the first shop and buys the first thing she tried anyway!!!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
How is that even possible? If you hear the same thing every day or night, you just get use to it .... I have a big fan or noisy ac / dogs barking in new apartment, I don't even acknowledge its on after a few days / nights ...

It's inconsistent. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. It has degrees of noise too. :eek:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Tried a ball gag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom