Women are weird no?

S

S-Gray

Well its all a bit fuzzy... there is/was a girl i liked at where i worked (i got transferred over to another store a couple of weeks ago to help em out), anyway we got on really really well shes about 17'ish, today i asked if she had a boyfriend and she said she did but she dumped him and the night after he apparently slept with some other girl.. so i would have thought shed hate his guts?

No.. well not quite, she lives about 10min walk from me and we finished at the same time so i offered her a lift home, she agreed, on the way home she said could she ring her mum using my phone since hers wasnt working quite well.

She rang up her mum and after the call she decided to not go home, but instead goto a local bar, we stopped off a couple of minutes away and had a quick chat and she said i had a very nice personality, at that time i thought "GREAT! maybe she is interested after all?"... But i didnt have the guts (as usual :p) to actually say anything incase i was wrong.

We got outside the bar, and well well well, who was waiting outside? Her ex... he didnt see us so i parked up and waited a bit, she got out the car, had a look around the corner and come back, a few seconds later he comes around and i thought "oh fuck... hes gonna start kicking off" he stood next to my car with a pint glass in his hand and the girl not blanking him, just not doing anything...

Then she gets out and goes off with him, which leaves me very very very confused, betrayed etc...

wtf?

D

Damini

Originally posted by Super_Gray[SG]
Well its all a bit fuzzy... there is/was a girl i liked at where i worked (i got transferred over to another store a couple of weeks ago to help em out), anyway we got on really really well shes about 17'ish, today i asked if she had a boyfriend and she said she did but she dumped him and the night after he apparently slept with some other girl.. so i would have thought shed hate his guts?

No.. well not quite, she lives about 10min walk from me and we finished at the same time so i offered her a lift home, she agreed, on the way home she said could she ring her mum using my phone since hers wasnt working quite well.

She rang up her mum and after the call she decided to not go home, but instead goto a local bar, we stopped off a couple of minutes away and had a quick chat and she said i had a very nice personality, at that time i thought "GREAT! maybe she is interested after all?"... But i didnt have the guts (as usual :p) to actually say anything incase i was wrong.

We got outside the bar, and well well well, who was waiting outside? Her ex... he didnt see us so i parked up and waited a bit, she got out the car, had a look around the corner and come back, a few seconds later he comes around and i thought "oh fuck... hes gonna start kicking off" he stood next to my car with a pint glass in his hand and the girl not blanking him, just not doing anything...

Then she gets out and goes off with him, which leaves me very very very confused, betrayed etc...

wtf?

In bold, where it all went wrong.

A

Any

... But i didnt have the guts (as usual :p) to actually say anything incase i was wrong.

Stop being such a fucking pussy and grow some balls. Think of all the hot hot sex you could be having right now instead of bitching about it on the internet.

Seriously, the worst that can happen is she will say no.

S

S-Gray

You indeed are true, but i just hate the fear of rejection :p

D

Durzel

Re: Re: Women are weird no?

Originally posted by Damini
In bold, where it all went wrong.
Indeed.

You're forgetting an important fact too - women like bastards. Also, if she'd been going out with her "ex" for a significant period of time, its likely she'd still have feelings for him.

S

S-Gray

I believe she said she was goin out with him for over a year and half...

suppose you're right...

E

ECA

You indeed are true, but i just hate the fear of rejection :p

Well the fear is always gonna be there, theres no fear after a yes/no :-]

A

Any

If your that scared of rejection then ask random women out.
Go shopping or something. Introduce yourself to random women/make joke/pay a compliment, whatever. Ask out. Repeat.

You get to see that rejection isnt that bad and if you make a totall dick of yourself then nobody will ever know and you will never meet the women again. And as an upside it may actually get you a date.

Just got to have the balls to do it once. What do you have to lose?

W

wolfeeh

tbh tbh tbh

i'm with damini on this one. women are fucking weird....

there's this girl in work, she started oooh, 3 weeks ago? day 1, she sat next to me, we chatted briefly throughout the night etc... then for the next two weeks she sits next to the other new starter (lynne)... so i barely talk to her...

then tuesday onwards, she sits next to me again, because someone else is sitting in her seat... and she writes "boo!" on my notepad... and i scribble a note back... etc... so all of a sudden we're having this whole conversation via notes... (not as inconvenient as it sounds, given that we work in a call centre, and it means we can "talk" during calls)

i say something about her being a bitch... and she smiles and pulls out her mobile phone - to show me the "super bitch" logo... i hold out my hand... play with her phone for a min, then add my number... and leave it on the phonebook screen displaying my number.... she texts me something silly...

then she shows me her phone, she's edited the phone book entry to read "meanie"... i edit my phonebook entry so hers reads "sweetie"...

it's hot weather, she's wearing a short sleeved top... for some reason i could not possibly remember, i write on her arm "sweetie"... she writes "meanie" on mine... more note talking...

the next night goes pretty much the same way, and the night after...

now all of a sudden we're going out tuesday, and we're the "new office romance"

pointless story? very. but see what i mean... women are unpredictable...

M

Meatballs

someone writing something on you is always a sure thing! :eek:

O

old.Jestra

Bad idea to go out with people that you work with.. have had shit becasue of it before :p

imo tbh..

S

S-Gray

Well thats the thing

As i said i got transferred over to another store for 2weeks, and now that 2weeks has finished so i no longer work there... so in theory i wouldnt be working with her...

O

old.Jestra

sorry grey that was at wolfe should have said :p

Like everyone else says just take take the plunge and ask.. better than having the "i wonder if she would have said yes" feeling.

Although..

she said i had a very nice personality

..i dunno everytime someone has said that to me, in my eyes it was a nice way of them telling me "no i dont wanna go out with you. Lets just be friends!!!111"

Also shes been with that guy a long time so probly not properly over him..and if you did end up going out with her i bet he'd be one of these bastards who would keep pestering her/you

imo anyway hehe

W

wolfeeh

workplace romances

I don't know if it's a good idea or not yet, i do after all have huge potential for embarassment, especially if she wants to fuck me and sees my under-endowed cock...

but i'm prepared to risk it

O

old.Jestra

"its not the width, its not the size, its how many times a night you can make it rise" or something :p

As long as your cocks not 2 inches long and the width of a pencil then who cares. Oral is just as important as the fu*king imo. I get alot more pleasure out of it in some ways.

I would take the risk too i suppose. Just make sure you spread just as much shit about her as she does about you. Even if its not your style.. thats what i did and it went down well hehe.

R

Rubber Bullets

I work with my partner, we have lived together for 8 years, co-owned a house for 5 years and have a daughter aged 2.

Do I think workplace romances are a good idea? Fuck no. We're just lucky it works for us :)

SG I heard the 'you've got a nice personality; line sooo many times when I was younger, I cannot remember it ever leading to sex :(.

Stick in there, it'll happen

s

G

Greef

Re: tbh tbh tbh

Originally posted by wolfeeh
Met a girl at work, we got on well and now we are going out.

Nice one wolfeh :D

Be careful, going out with ppl from work can be a bit of a no-no.

G

Greef

A girl I like at work has boyfriend trouble, flirts a bit, gets a lift, rings her boyfriend on my mobile. Goes for a drink with me to get revenge on b/f, then goes back out with b/f. WHAT A BITCH!

Women (in general) love mind games. In her mind she has used you so she can feel equal with her b/f.

Usually 'you've got a nice personality' is a way of making you not feel so bad even though you are getting the push. Doesn't work though does it? Confuses you eh?

She's a bitch, you don't need her. :D

S

Sar

I'm a nice guy (no, really, I am!), and I met my gf at a nightclass. She sat next to me on her first night, and we just sorta hit it off immediately.

9 months later I'm engaged to be married.

I could not be any happier, because she's wonderful.

And yes, I asked her out. The next one that comes along Gray, don't ask her out immediately - see if you could become friends first, because if you want a relationship that's going to work long term, she has to be someone you'd like to spend time with for reasons other than getting your end away.

Maxine and I were getting to be really good friends before I asked her out, and the fact that we were suited for each other enough in terms of personality is the important thing.

Of course if you're just looking to pop your cherry, then by all means ignore what I've just said, but at least treat her with some respect - equal to that you'd expect from her.

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by leggy
Women are like 3rd order differential equations.

Ah, but what kind of 3rd order differential equation? Homogeneous? Separable? Or just plain linear?

You really should be more specific.

B

Big G

Gray,

She's also only 17, and not technically a women. You'd be better letting this one go, girls who have had a long relationship are bound still to be suckered to the guy because they've been so used to that person being around regardless of how much a bastard they are. She's probably confused about her ex's behaivour as you are about her behiavour. Women love bad boys - "play 'em mean, keep 'em keen".

I also think you've missed that critical "boyfriend" window, and have now surpassed that and entered the "nice guy as a friend" phase who also "listens, unlike any other man". That doesn't mean she'll be your girlfriend or you'll ever get a shag out of it. Women are extremely weird that way. Growing up as a teenager and constantly on the look out for a mate (as every guy on this planet goes through), i've lost count of how many birds i've been nice to (going shopping with them, buying them lunch etc) and they've said something along the lines of "Gareth, you're like a best friend".

"I DONT WANT ANOTHER FRIEND, I'VE GOT FRIENDS, I WANT A GOOD OLD FASHIONED GORILLA FUCK".

Women are from venus and men are from mars... or something. Men and women (who are single...) can't be friends in my opinion, the sex part always gets in the way (harry met sally).

When i was 19, i chased a girl who was 16 who worked in the same store as me when i was a student. We had a laugh together, we would prod one another and bat eye lids at one another etc until one day she left as she was only on a xmas temp contract. I didn't see her again for a couple of weeks, but i knew there was something between us. She came back in one day looking as stunning forever and we exchanged phone numbers. The flirting txt game went on for about a month. Txting one another day after day, sometimes late until about 3am until one day she never replied. I txted her a few times the following week, and nothing. Eventually she texted me about a month later telling me she was "so busy" she never had time to contact me. She would come into my place of work and bat her eye lids and touch me during conversation, fucking with my head even more. Valentines day came along and i sent her a rose hoping that she might get the message i liked her: she called that night and i plucked up the courage to ask her out. She said "im too busy" to which i said "umm ok then, why the fuck phone me?". Eventually, someone from my work confronted her about it and she denied all knowledge she ever liked me or that i ever liked her - i never heard or saw her again.

Weird

Gaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom