WOAHHHH Mids got Teh POWER Relic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Albs should let hibs/mids have all the relics, then they might actually fight in each others frontier for once.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I cant decide what annoys me the most, mids getting the power relic or all the threads about it.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Someone will roleplay it back at 4am. It's what always happens. ^^

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kami said:
Albs should let hibs/mids have all the relics, then they might actually fight in each others frontier for once.

they don't, trust me.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Discuss?

Ok.. lets talk about how Mids normally act to relic raids that another realm conducts.

Albs attack Hibs in attempt to get relic. Mids go and attack Alb frontier.

Repeat this multiple times that the albs tried. Normal reasoning "Attack the realm that already busy in another frontier as they cant get back fast if in middle of fights"

Now... Hibs attack Alb... Instead of doing their usual method of attacking the attackers frontier (hibs).. they attack the one already being attacked (albs)

Edit:

Alb are the weakest realm defending keeps so it understandable to attack them. Hibs got shrooms and los abusing banshees. Mids got warlocks that just insta kill something every 20 seconds.

Dont think need to say more then there is an UNofficial agreement between realms to pile on pressure on albs. Though i dont understand this as it quite clear the dominant force in RvR atm is the Mids (ie they got the most active groups out constantly) so this will just unbalance it further.

Not taht i mind,. cut down on playing atm due to being frustrated with things that happened lately and probably cut down further on the 8th :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Nice trail of though but ending up in the entirely wrong end of the though train...

Corran said:
Discuss?

Ok.. lets talk about how Mids normally act to relic raids that another realm conducts.

Repeat this multiple times that the albs tried. Normal reasoning "Attack the realm that already busy in another frontier as they cant get back fast if in middle of fights"

Now... Hibs attack Alb... Instead of doing their usual method of attacking the attackers frontier (hibs).. they attack the one already being attacked (albs)

Well mids actually attack albs not because they are busy in a nother realm, but because they are double the amount of mids. AND its boring as hell fighting the bugabusing hibs...shrooms/banshees/baseline stunns are just moronic stuff that no one in thier right mind would want to face...

Corran said:
Edit:

Alb are the weakest realm defending keeps so it understandable to attack them. Hibs got shrooms and los abusing banshees. Mids got warlocks that just insta kill something every 20 seconds.

Dont think need to say more then there is an UNofficial agreement between realms to pile on pressure on albs. Though i dont understand this as it quite clear the dominant force in RvR atm is the Mids (ie they got the most active groups out constantly) so this will just unbalance it further.

Not taht i mind,. cut down on playing atm due to being frustrated with things that happened lately and probably cut down further on the 8th :p

You cant seriously say that 2000+ range ae mess, monster ress and 2500 range petspamming is the weakest in defence ?

Yes warlocks are turning the tide of the wall fights (since mid had nothing what so ever to fight with before) but when you are inside the courtyard albs are way more superiour to mids...even with warlocks....we cant really defend vs monster ressed...(but then again that requires alot of people playing the heretic...since there lately has been alot less monsterresses etc at towers Im guessing its not such a fun class to play ?)

/Charmangle

Corran

Part of the furniture
Heretics require people to die, said people lose their buffs and moment mr ends they are less effective. Yes it is good, but there other things i rate above it by far in defences. Warlocks, banshee's and animist for starters.

As for being fun to play, the problem with tic's is they are understated severly and so have difficulty getting good groups. I myself gave up on tic once i got to rr6. I was the second tic to get that high and done it pretty quick but the lack of groups just demote it to pointlessness. In keeps/tower defence they need multiple clerics in a group so that tehy can make use of their abilities. Unlike a caster they cant pop out do 1k dmg in 2-3seconds then get into cover. They pop out do 500dmg over 5 seconds (first 2 tics of uninteruptable) get multiple enemy attacking them and so have to get to cover or have tons of heals to allow them to ramp dmg up (and hope enemy to dumb to get OOV. Only thing they can do is rezz people, that means 50% power and hoping that someone dies.

And albs are not double the mid numbers, especially in RvR activity. We are actually vastly outnumbered come RvR especially in organised groups so the scale goes to mids there. I can run round the frontier meet 5 mid groups before i see a single alb one at times (as well as having 2 dif groups of mids adding when you fighting another mid group already, you rarely get more then 1fg albs adding unless you run to alb bridges)

Edit:

Pet spamming 2500 range? Fucking hell give me that class.. FULLY toa'd you can only get 2200 range, said pets can NOT be used in a keep situation as they cant get outside.

And bolt range mezz is good, but then it no good when the enemy got immunity to it which they will if all you doing is spamming that. In keep battles mezz is only handy if you can land it on support (not able to do as most be out of LOS in a tower/in a corner) or time it to get a full scale charge going (and some twat will aoe and break it all)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
The only reason Midgard had a force large enough to go take Surs was because a bunch of albs were screwing up Glenlock by taking it's towers. That made the Mids form a zerg to take the towers back.

When the towers were retaken it was obvious what the Hibs were doing in Albion, so the zerg moved to take Surs and join the fun. If you wanna blame anyone, blame the people that screwed around with Glenlock.

I'm not saying Midgard wouldn't have joined in anyway, but having a zerg ready because they just retook Glen made it extra easy.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
why don't you care about power relic?

dont toa then ether if u cba with 5-10%... ;x
Why should I care about something that doesn't even concern me since I don't play anymore? :D.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Alb are the weakest realm defending keeps

So it wasnt down to albs playing un-organised then which was why you lost a relic :) ?

in the past hibbys have tried many relic raids on albs only to fail because of a WELL DEFENDED keep by albs, so plz stfu saying your the weakest realm for defending :)

Gratz middehs on the relic! :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
boppas said:
So it wasnt down to albs playing un-organised then which was why you lost a relic :) ?

in the past hibbys have tried many relic raids on albs only to fail because of a WELL DEFENDED keep by albs, so plz stfu saying your the weakest realm for defending :)

Gratz middehs on the relic! :)
By "WELL DEFENDED" do you mean outnumbered? :D

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
By "WELL DEFENDED" do you mean outnumbered? :D

well aye, us hibbys a few times outnumbered the albs who still managed to defend :)

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Im not saying that the mids dont deserve it ( grats guys =D well played) I was the one leading the str relic defence Pushing hibs back time and time again. I saw Albs defending relics that were being attacked by two Realms. We Didnt loose!!!! We did GREAT considering the odds we had so dont try to trashing us because we couldnt win a 2 front fight. We only lost the power relics Greater tacticians have lost whole countries trying to defend against a two-sided attack.

Albion made me proud today because people seem to be forgetting we could have lost both relics but WE DIDNT!!!

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
This defense was pretty messy. We had Albs split on strength relic and power relic. But I suppose the situation brought us to that. When mids were at the power relic with their zerg only 2fg albs or so were near. Most were on the strength relic defending against hibs.

Albs could have defended that relic if we werent so split up.
* And I got a decent group who was willing to buff meh * ahum..

After the power relic albs got zerged, a couple of fg albs came and fed the zerg one by one. Then after chasing the mids with a small zerg, being constantly lagged down by speedwarps we finally catch up to find the hib zerg. Where most albs had no chance of catching up again.

Well grats to the mids, although hibs did most of it.
Alb did good not loosing both relics.

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
Thread should go under PvE discussion tbh, fucking keep-lamers may burn in hell for all I care! :cheers: :cheers:

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Discuss?

It all comes down to the situation at hand, and if someone sees the opportunity and takes charge of this very situation. This time Sojik did, and all credit to him for that and also to the mids that followed him.

If noone takes charge, it can result in some mates bashing towers in the homeland of the "relic-raiding realm", which is the natural choice for a small party. This can also lead to a keeptake as more people arrive to the scenery. All three realms does this, and can't imo be seen as 'typical mid'-behaviour.

I believe that if the situation was reverse today ( albs going for str relic in hib ), mids would have tried to get the hib power relic.

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I take my hat off to Albion today for holding it together against a two front attack congratulations well done. and to the Raid Leaders involved of the defence /salute.

Ok Let's not loose sight of a few facts about todays events, yes this raid was a spur of the moment, reaction to events that unfolded, myself and the mids involved simply responded quickly to the state of affairs in Albion. Hib's unlucky, however, before they start screaming about us adding on their raid, They initially went for the Power Relic. Taking Berks and Beno then trying to break albion at Bold and failing. During al this We middies took Surs.. knowing that all it would take is for us to open the port wait it out for the ML marathon and ve events too finish to hit surs and crack the Str Relci gate open.

I in fact was the first man from any enemy realm to cross through the str relic gates when eras was bruning i was cooking dinner and Basilias-excla lead middies in holding sursbrooke area for us. With Eras on fire hibernia had then taken light of our involvement and turned their attention to the Str Relic.. Knowing this would likely happen, we waiting it out. Hit bold when heavy alb hib contact was behind the relic wall.. i know i was there watching. When needed I suicded at the Relci Temple.. some albs may remember a smurf shadowblade randomly appearing and sitting down at a relic temple entrance. Returning to sursbrooke we gathered up and hit Bol knowing Hibernia had beno and berks, and the vast number of albions resources were defending its str relic. It wasn't me who initially made the call too turn on bold Unavailable-Prydwen made the suggestion. I siezed it and turned middies on.. we ha dcontemplated assisting albion. in hassling hib forces from behind.. but hibs had earned the shot, though had they been inside power relic gates may have made a diffferent call.

ALL 3 Three realms performed well today. All should be proud. Hibernia had Albion hard pressed and against the wall many times. Albion did marvelously defending. Midgard did excellently in being organised enough to take the opportunity that arose.

Relics are there too be taken. I fully expect merlins Staff to b leave Fens, when it does I'll get it back or something else. It's what they are there for. Well done everyone for fighting a great fight.

Sojik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom