WOAHHHH Mids got Teh POWER Relic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Adianna said:
One of the mighty "I do not add" people, that adds on anything that is worth RP but deny it.

And you would know because?

pip

Banned
Tesla Monkor said:
The only reason Midgard had a force large enough to go take Surs was because a bunch of albs were screwing up Glenlock by taking it's towers. That made the Mids form a zerg to take the towers back.

When the towers were retaken it was obvious what the Hibs were doing in Albion, so the zerg moved to take Surs and join the fun. If you wanna blame anyone, blame the people that screwed around with Glenlock.

I'm not saying Midgard wouldn't have joined in anyway, but having a zerg ready because they just retook Glen made it extra easy.
:worthy: Lets kill there portal be real mean deserve it imo:)

pip

Banned
Kinag said:
Just say it as it is, the mids didn't want to have it tough so they kicked the albs when they were lying down.

edit:

You actually have a /taunt macro on your qbar?

lol i use it to get the albs out of our mid keeps so i can slap em:D

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Niko said:
You also seem to have a problem with lying, perhaps you should get some help with that? :mad:

I keep forgetting who you are.. oh wait no its because I dont care =D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Niko said:
You also seem to have a problem with lying, perhaps you should get some help with that? :mad:
Having a problem with lying is concidered right in general. You, not seeming to mind lies, might want to find help yourself? :x
Maybe getting over the 'We don't add, but you do.' shit would be a good start?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Adianna said:
One of the mighty "I do not add" people, that adds on anything that is worth RP but deny it.

STFU.jpg

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
hrhr member of face down xD

HAHA FACE DOWN?! XD those adding noobcakes of dhoom, jesus :p have they found their way to FH? xd

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Heretics require people to die, said people lose their buffs and moment mr ends they are less effective. Yes it is good, but there other things i rate above it by far in defences. Warlocks, banshee's and animist for starters.

As for being fun to play, the problem with tic's is they are understated severly and so have difficulty getting good groups. I myself gave up on tic once i got to rr6. I was the second tic to get that high and done it pretty quick but the lack of groups just demote it to pointlessness. In keeps/tower defence they need multiple clerics in a group so that tehy can make use of their abilities. Unlike a caster they cant pop out do 1k dmg in 2-3seconds then get into cover. They pop out do 500dmg over 5 seconds (first 2 tics of uninteruptable) get multiple enemy attacking them and so have to get to cover or have tons of heals to allow them to ramp dmg up (and hope enemy to dumb to get OOV. Only thing they can do is rezz people, that means 50% power and hoping that someone dies.

And albs are not double the mid numbers, especially in RvR activity. We are actually vastly outnumbered come RvR especially in organised groups so the scale goes to mids there. I can run round the frontier meet 5 mid groups before i see a single alb one at times (as well as having 2 dif groups of mids adding when you fighting another mid group already, you rarely get more then 1fg albs adding unless you run to alb bridges)

Edit:

Pet spamming 2500 range? Fucking hell give me that class.. FULLY toa'd you can only get 2200 range, said pets can NOT be used in a keep situation as they cant get outside.

And bolt range mezz is good, but then it no good when the enemy got immunity to it which they will if all you doing is spamming that. In keep battles mezz is only handy if you can land it on support (not able to do as most be out of LOS in a tower/in a corner) or time it to get a full scale charge going (and some twat will aoe and break it all)

Monster ress:
Well considering monster ress: Well thats a matter of organization ofc!
(When you face monster ress its just a horrible serg whiping tool...ofc it will take people sacrificing themselves and others to stand ready to use the effect to the max by attacking while other side is interrupted. (But when facing an organized raid with monsterress support is just impossible for mids to handle) The point beeing that you have the tools to take out the mids if used (mids didnt start getting hordes of warlocks untill recently (atleast not on prydwen) and basically because they couldnt get any groups what so ever.

Petspamming:
Yea yea I know I exaggerated abit...but if you say they dont work in keeps I must answere: Hmm...then quite alot of them are bugabusing...almost at every keep hordes of iceelementals keeps spamming the battlments and making mincemeat of the support.:/

Aemesses:
Well the aemess immunity is so short that the attackers will stand messed most of the time anyway...(not tanks nowdays with det patch but those arent the most important part of the battlment fighters though!) Spamming ae mess is horribly annoying for us mids!) (most of us are ungrouped/no healer groups etc, so when mess hits we are standing there for 30 sec to a minute!)

/Charmangle

ps: But if it is as you said, so that most tics stops playing after a while then I can see that its abit hard...the tics are the thing that gives albs an upper hand against mids since we dont have any good defence vs it and it most often end in entire raids beeing wiped instead of just 10 casters dying... ds.

Without hibs doing the ground work it is my absolut opinion that mids would have had it horribly hard getting anywhere near the relic keep. We just dont have to tools to handle that kind of stunt...but the Hibs...that a whole other story! They thrieve on serg siege!:)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
ps: But if it is as you said, so that most tics stops playing after a while then I can see that its abit hard...the tics are the thing that gives albs an upper hand against mids since we dont have any good defence vs it and it most often end in entire raids beeing wiped instead of just 10 casters dying... ds.

Monster rez is really easy to counter, not only the Warlock snare but also Band of Stars charge(which every class can get) will instantly turn the person who has been rezzed(and gave away RPs) dead again.
Or just 1 mez and stay away from him? if he charges the lord room just keep spamming mez (which happends always anyway) and stay clear from them, and make sure either through /bc or /b that they should not hit the 'Zombies' untill they turn back to normal form.

Had such fun with my light eld vs zombie rezzed people as they will just die twice and waste 50% of the Heretics power.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
hrhr member of face down xD

At least I am open about that, and don't try to pretend to never do something I do quite often. :p

Kami said:

Ah well... I'm not so used to these expressions... do you mean you want oral sex with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom