Fact Within half an hour I'll be a millionaire

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Think I'll take up camping when I win Cornokzes money

482706_633752793305940_285493465_n.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
That's a pretty hefty amount to take out in advance from bank loans, before actually winning on any lottery.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
No worries, afterall it's a sure thing!
I might send CorNokZ a pity-giftbasket from the local Lidlmarket

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Delete this thread, it is purely bad luck! Scouse gave it bad karma from the get go! New thread next week!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Indeed. I think I would do something a bit more "conventional" style-wise or renovate this absolutely fantastic old farmhouse not far from me which is slowly falling down.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Now that's how to spend your money: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/apr/18/lottery-winners-seek-serenity-5millionpounds
Bit too out there for my taste (and I like wild and whacky), but fair play to them for their vision, and they've thought it through.

Seriously? It's basically just a house. With £5m, there is no way I'd spend the rest of my life in one place. No hookers, no coke, just a massive enlightenment expedition*

The headline should read "Stupid kid wins money and spends disgusting amount on stupid shit (and watches children starve via his 100" TV)".

*Until I impregnate someone and settle down to a nice cottage in the country.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Seriously? It's basically just a house. With £5m, there is no way I'd spend the rest of my life in one place. No hookers, no coke, just a massive enlightenment expedition*

The headline should read "Stupid kid wins money and spends disgusting amount on stupid shit (and watches children starve via his 100" TV)".

*Until I impregnate someone and settle down to a nice cottage in the country.

And its basically just £5m out a £45m fortune. I wouldn't spend that much on one house but between somewhere in Ireland and another place in London it would be similar money overall. With £45m you can have the wonder house and the "enlightenment expedition".

leggy

Probably Scottish
And its basically just £5m out a £45m fortune. I wouldn't spend that much on one house but between somewhere in Ireland and another place in London it would be similar money overall. With £45m you can have the wonder house and the "enlightenment expedition".

True .. the number is almost too large to comprehend for a humble Scotsman such as myself. I'm sure I'd probably go slightly insane worrying about it.

I had this discussion with my lass not so long ago. I came to the conclusion that I'd do something truly virtuous and retrain as a pediatrician and travel the world saving small children from Cholera. I quickly realised this was a lot of work and decided I'd just explore and shit. A bit like Lara Croft without the nice ass.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
True .. the number is almost too large to comprehend for a humble Scotsman such as myself. I'm sure I'd probably go slightly insane worrying about it.

I had this discussion with my lass not so long ago. I came to the conclusion that I'd do something truly virtuous and retrain as a pediatrician and travel the world saving small children from Cholera. I quickly realised this was a lot of work and decided I'd just explore and shit. A bit like Lara Croft without the nice ass.

Fortunately for me I'm a right cunt so I never have any noble thoughts about saving the planet with my undeserved winnings. I just think about big fuckoff yachts and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom