Winners are up

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
Nope Kremlik is correct it was my first Frogloc all those years ago :) It's better then Cream Milk lol

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Oh Fuck Off people have names like

Mate Kiss
David Doorbar

We all know it's the Alias of Kate Moss and David err....Dickinson.

They should have had an award for "The most trouble clicking the link".....most of us lot woudl have won haha

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
you don't even wanne know how i got to this nickname;)
Just that i cba changing it on this forum:p

well, it's a fine name if you ask me... if you're rolling a healer that is... elseway it's just a weird name :)

and Bahumat, I agree. I would've won so hard! I mean, the damned page didn't open for me until this morning (10 am local time, so 9am GMT).

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
well, it's a fine name if you ask me... if you're rolling a healer that is... elseway it's just a weird name :)

and Bahumat, I agree. I would've won so hard! I mean, the damned page didn't open for me until this morning (10 am local time, so 9am GMT).

healer asin a smite cleric? yes:p

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
lol, smite clerics :) Man, those were REALLY rare by the end of the EU servers, about when I quit. Myes, good times, they were fun (their magic attacks looked cool).

anyways, talking about clerics: I'm happy the heal/buff system is completely different in WAR... no more buff or healbots... Take that you filthy noobs! Man, I still remember everyone was walking around with his own buffbot, except me of course... and I still made a fair shot at killing others, while they were uberly buffed and I wasn't! (I admit it, it's my only comfort for being killed that much in RvR on my infiltrator... but it's a good comfort though)

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
Yeah, having to run a buffbot was kind of annoying both from a fee perspective and a "running-two-clients-always" perspective.

WTB 100-winner results!

Amadeus

Fledgling Freddie
Iain while you're about, would it be possible to give us an ETA on this like the one about the story/art comp? I know you're up to your jiblets but any eta would be much appreciated.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
well im buyin a new computer cos mine struggles with just about any new game so ill be able to use this one for a buffbot :p

think ill charge guildies for the pleasure this time round ;)

seriously tho be nice if that doesnt happen this time i mean it was ok for pve scroll farmin with my menta made me quick a packet but it spoiled rvr somewhat

yes i did have one but it was just one of those things if u wanted to compete with the best you really didnt have a choice

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
well im buyin a new computer cos mine struggles with just about any new game so ill be able to use this one for a buffbot :p

think ill charge guildies for the pleasure this time round ;)

seriously tho be nice if that doesnt happen this time i mean it was ok for pve scroll farmin with my menta made me quick a packet but it spoiled rvr somewhat

yes i did have one but it was just one of those things if u wanted to compete with the best you really didnt have a choice

yes, pittyfull enough most people where buffbots is possible do need one to be amongst the greatest. No harm in doing so, just that I always refused to do so (and thus was not amongst the greatest generally spoken).

Too bad for you though buffbots won't exist in this game, since I kinda read buffs are also manipulated sort of like the heals in WAR (Meaning you actually have to do something in order to be able to buff decently). I'm thinking on the runepriest, who could place some runes on you before battle, but he's still needed during the battle to replace them or make them go off, so you can't have a decent buffbot in war I believe (AND HOPE!)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Iain while you're about, would it be possible to give us an ETA on this like the one about the story/art comp? I know you're up to your jiblets but any eta would be much appreciated.

I'm waiting for more info on this at the moment. As soon as I get the details I'll let you all know. I suspect that we'll be contacting the winners directly but everyone who can say for sure is either recovering or debriefing from the Paris event.

samhainpl

Fledgling Freddie
hi, im one of 10 lucky winners, i have a question to goa team:will we get an aceess to closed beta like 100 people that come after the first 10? i thought that i will get preorder box and invitation to closed beta, but no invitation yet..:(clodes beta is very important for me)

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
hi, im one of 10 lucky winners, i have a question to goa team:will we get an aceess to closed beta like 100 people that come after the first 10? i thought that i will get preorder box and invitation to closed beta, but no invitation yet..:(clodes beta is very important for me)

I really hope you guys do, and congrats! I'd rather have closed beta than a free CE myself, I must say, as well.

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie

grats on the fast clicking work mate :)

The way I read the announcements was that you would get a free CE, but also invite in closed beta. Anyways, I'm hoping for you you get into closed beta as well (since that's what you're after anyways it seems :) )

samhainpl

Fledgling Freddie
no ,nothin i still didnt get an email that i won preorder ce(but i know this from their website) it looks like first ten winners wont get an invitation to closed beta(its weird if you asks me)

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
Yeah, I don't know what's going on, no 100 winners either for the beta slots :(. I wish we'd be kept in the loop better.

IainC

Yeah, I don't know what's going on, no 100 winners either for the beta slots :(. I wish we'd be kept in the loop better.

You do know what's going on as I explained it two days ago in this post which you presumably read as you replied to it.

Please have a little patience. The winners will be contacted directly as I have already said, we may post the winners on various fansites as well but honestly a list of 100 names is going to be a long and pretty dull post to make - especially as there won't be any identifying info with the names, it'll create more confusion than not posting it to be honest.

samhainpl

Fledgling Freddie
correct me if im mistaken but first 10(that won preorder) will also get an invitation to closed beta?

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
I don't frequent that forum really, so no, I hadn't seen the post, and thus didn't know what was going on.

IainC

But you replied to it.....

Unless there's another person with the username GoldenTiger who's spamming every forum with multiple posts a day about this topic?

GoldenTiger

Loyal Freddie
But you replied to it.....

Unless there's another person with the username GoldenTiger who's spamming every forum with multiple posts a day about this topic?

I replied to it much later than my questions... compare the timestamps. I'll leave the rest of the post be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom